I still can’t believe that one of my closest friends (female) stopped talking to me over me making a rape joke

Deleted member 5694

Deleted member 5694

Operation destroy @Turtle
Why do females react so differently to rape jokes like honestly it affects everyone. She straight up killed one of my favorite friendships because she puts her shitty morals before loyalty. This was the only female I was able to stay friends with (she’s above average looking but just made a good friend so I didn’t make a move) but turns out she’s just like all other females and makes literally nothing seem like the end of the world. 0

foids know, deep down, any man can rape them easily. society is built to protect them, their reality would crumble at the thought of rape

she unfriended u because the thought of rape reminded her that her happy life of luxury and male attention and female worship could end any moment when she gets gang raped and beaten half dead

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 6400, Alexanderr and 1 other person
You don't joke about rape... Unless it's man rape, that's considered acceptable.

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller, Taylorswift and KrissKross
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and Alexanderr
JFL I remember one of my foid friend told me that I would grow to be a pedophile or rapist

Also your an autist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyearea and ProAcktiv
JFL I remember one of my foid friend told me that I would grow to be a pedophile or rapist

Also your an autist
Why am I an autistic broski

Fuck all bitches get money and isolatemaxx in the woods

• Hmm...
Reactions: JustAFewMM
Why am I an autistic broski
Why tf would u make a rape joke infront of a foid? Nigga ur literally asking for ur life to be ruined

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Cuck trait: having a female friend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift, owlofathena, HighIQcel and 3 others
Rape her for revenge and assert dominance 🤪

It's a cope used by niggas with no friends, that's how
I have loads of friends and wasn’t her emotional tampon, she just hung out with me like a dude would so I treated her like one

You should rape her

Why tf would u make a rape joke infront of a foid? Nigga ur literally asking for ur life to be ruined
I must have been living under a rock because somehow females are treating rape like how blacks treat the slave trade and I didn’t even know. My life wasn’t ruined tho she told no one but still tries talking to my male friends without me which has me considering homicide tbhngl

Wouldn’t bring myself to fuck her after what she did to me
Even the 'bro' type chicks are female in the end

This is why I never liked having girls around when drinking with friends. At some point one of them would always try to make someone feel bad for a harsh joke or whatever ruining the mood for everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694
Even the 'bro' type chicks are female in the end

This is why I never liked having girls around when drinking with friends. At some point one of them would always try to make someone feel bad for a harsh joke or whatever ruining the mood for everyone.
I’ve come to realize that now. I now exclusively hang out with males and only females in a non friendly way

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Would you find it funny if I told you I'm gonna rape your mom?

Would you find it funny if I told you I'm gonna rape your mom?
It’s directed to my mom so no, if you were my friend I wouldn’t cut you out of my life though I’d just slap you or something and carry on being friendly

high t

looksmax then try to get her and do your bidding

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Most chicks wont give a shit if you joke about rape.. my jokes are pretty dark irl and theyll laugh.. problem is you picked an entitled hyper feminist bitch to become your friend ...

Over for u if you cant read social cues.. theres nothing a simple " im jk" cant fix whem it comes to foids

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 8988
high t

looksmax then try to get her and do your bidding
Literally just did that today, I get compared to rodrick so I went full eboy mode and fashionmaxxed for the day with black nail polish and a lil eyeliner and ended up hanging out again
Proof:
9EA8FCFE 424E 44CA A62C D684512362E0

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Vidyacoper and androgenic
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5694
You do realise IRL isn't like PSL websites where you can scream "kike" "foid" and "nigger" every five seconds, right?

You do realise IRL isn't like PSL websites where you can scream "kike" "foid" and "nigger" every five seconds, right?
I tended to get away with it until this point but I’m good now

I tended to get away with it until this point but I’m good now

Lmao, who are your friends who let you scream "nigger" and get away with it in 2020?

Literally just did that today, I get compared to rodrick so I went full eboy mode and fashionmaxxed for the day with black nail polish and a lil eyeliner and ended up hanging out again
Proof:
View attachment 602669
wow u actually ended up raping her? miring