I still could not find any complications from NewEyes laser for eye color change.

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
Any video, any link, anyone, DONT ENTER WITH RUMOURS, just post the link ot stay fking out.
Been watching some spanish videos from neweyes and still no bad comments.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking, KEy21, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
I do remember reading some comments that people did have problems but i cant find those comments. The thing is i think ill just wait another few years for stroma, it seems so close the release and the results look decent, i just wanna see pictures under sunlight of final results to see if it looks good under sunlight

I do remember reading some comments that people did have problems but i cant find those comments. The thing is i think ill just wait another few years for stroma, it seems so close the release and the results look decent, i just wanna see pictures under sunlight of final results to see if it looks good under sunlight

No print no care, i think no one has gotten blind from it.

Unless you are a curry or black/mixed black i wouldnt even bother with stroma its 100% not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Unless you are a curry or black/mixed black i wouldnt even bother with stroma its 100% not worth it.
Cope.
Whites dont need the eyecolor to halo them like deathniks do.
Brutal
Any video, any link, anyone, DONT ENTER WITH RUMOURS, just post the link ot stay fking out.
Been watching some spanish videos from neweyes and still no bad comments.
Screenshot 2019 12 11 at 094044

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension