I stopped growing at age 16 and a half

Deleted member 2095

Deleted member 2095

Kraken
Maybe due to ((((accutane))))
Maybe due to shit genetics
Who knows
Life goes on

I still have lifefuel. My doctor said if I get my fatass on a treadmill there'll still be time to grow. But he probably said that so I'd be motivated to lose weight.

Could be cope but I'm crossing my fingers.

I still have lifefuel. My doctor said if I get my fatass on a treadmill there'll still be time to grow. But he probably said that so I'd be motivated to lose weight.

Could be cope but I'm crossing my fingers.
Well if you're high bf chances are you're high E. This will also increase GH levels naturally so being optimal weight is not cope

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Alexanderr and BigBoy
Well if you're high bf chances are you're high E. This will also increase GH levels naturally so being optimal weight is not cope
Sounds legit. The reason why I think it's cope is because my parents are both 5 feet, and I'm 5'10", so I might've reached my max already. But I'm still getting a gym membership today in case I get to 6 foot.

How old are you now ?

Sounds legit. The reason why I think it's cope is because my parents are both 5 feet, and I'm 5'10", so I might've reached my max already. But I'm still getting a gym membership today in case I get to 6 foot.
How old are you?
Also, lol @ 5 ft parents

So what? I stopped growing at 15 and by that time I was 6'2 barefoot/6'3 in shoes.

@x30001 what's your position about hitting the gym in growth phase?

How tf did you get so tall with 5 ft parents?

How tf did you get so tall with 5 ft parents?
I think it's because my parents moved from a 3rd country to a 1st world, allowing me have more food to eat and getting more nutrition. But that should only add an inch or two to my height. My cousin is the same, his parents are like 5'4" but he's 6'. I think we're the tallest ones in the entire family, and we're also the only ones who moved to America.

I think it's because my parents moved from a 3rd country to a 1st world, allowing me have more food to eat and getting more nutrition. But that should only add an inch or two to my height. My cousin is the same, his parents are like 5'4" but he's 6'. I think we're the tallest ones in the entire family, and we're also the only ones who moved to America.
So lucky

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
probably accutane

i grew half an inch 3/4 at 21

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
Maybe due to ((((accutane))))
Maybe due to shit genetics
Who knows
Life goes on
I want you to kil yourself. I already went over how you passed your genetic potential. Quit coping :feelsuhh:

You grew wrong.

@x30001 what's your position about hitting the gym in growth phase?
Yeah hit the gym, just don't do exercises with weight loaded from the top down that'll compress your spine ie: Squats.

Train the "glamour muscles". Neck, chest, biceps, triceps, back (emphasis on lats to get width), delts. Best routine would be 6 days on 1 day off, if you can do that.

Chest, Triceps
Back, Biceps, Forearms
Legs, Shoulders
x2
dayoff
repeat

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I stopped growing at 14, i'm brutally stunned.

im 15 barely 5'7 and haven't grown in almost 2 years
shit sucks ass

You autists need to stop blaming accutane for your shit genetics. You sat on your ass playing games all day when you were younger and not moving and stretching your muscles. Drink milk faggots

You autists need to stop blaming accutane for your shit genetics. You sat on your ass playing games all day when you were younger and not moving and stretching your muscles. Drink milk faggots
This lol jfl at accutane