I swear curries live in the head of most looksmax.me users that or half the forum is really just curries larping as whites

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Ded serious every thread is either about curry person x or a thread about curry cels or larping as a curry i swear why are we the main topic off interest in before cope look at most the forum titles were like the jew's of the modern day

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
ok bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 1464, BigBoy and 1 other person
yeah, was wondering why there are so many curry threads on here or worshipping barely above average curries like salludon

what the fuck is going on in curryland why yall poop skinned niggas so interested in this looks autism just arrange marriage max or something no need to worry about your maxilla

yeah, was wondering why there are so many curry threads on here or worshipping barely above average curries like salludon

what the fuck is going on in curryland why yall poop skinned niggas so interested in this looks autism just arrange marriage max or something no need to worry about your maxilla

A i'm bangladeshi so i'm more muslim we have no caste system or arranged marriage maxing were like the subhumans of subhumans curries less than curries tbh so this doesn't apply to me so i still need to looks max tbh so i still have this main issue not the same with most curries

A i'm bangladeshi so i'm more muslim we have no caste system or arranged marriage maxing were like the subhumans of subhumans curries less than curries tbh so this doesn't apply to me so i still need to looks max tbh so i still have this main issue not the same with most curries
There is arranged marriage in muslim communities...

Glad to know i have a foid waiting for me after college to make little subhumans

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Bangladesh arrange marriagemaxes

this site is literally quoralite at this point with all the indians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
not a single letter

barely above average curries like salludon
tenor.gif

I don't remember who are curried here ngl