[Blackpill] I swear if you are average height woman wont even look at you

reptiles

reptiles

Your lovable nobody.
Lol wtf you got wrong in your head you are a tall fag so stop talking on how it is being short.There is no manlet chad and it will never be its already hard enough to be a chad with average height almost impossible now

Dude i am not a tall fag i never denied my privlage and i'm for ending it cause i don't have the moronic mentality oh less competition yeah that's great right low birth rate's more suffering on society at whole in general just what i want no i want to have a fairer system however i'm not coping myself into thinking it's height that create's incel's rather face dude you should know this more than anyone as i have shown you my pic's you see the issue

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Wizard
Dude i am not a tall fag i never denied my privlage and i'm for ending it cause i don't have the moronic mentality oh less competition yeah that's great right low birth rate's more suffering on society at whole in general just what i want no i want to have a fairer system however i'm not coping myself into thinking it's height that create's incel's rather face dude you should know this more than anyone as i have shown you my pic's you see the issue
Being tall and ugly is same as being average no girl cares if you was tall and beautifull you would have girls admiring you

Death

Death

Edgemaxxing

Keep coping you filthy subhuman op I'm 5'11 and my brother is 6'2 yet I face mog him to the gates of fucking valhalla. results: I get laid with 7+ girls including 16 yo JBs and he's a virgin incel just like you

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Wizard

Keep coping you filthy subhuman op I'm 5'11 and my brother is 6'2 yet I face mog him to the gates of fucking valhalla. results: I get laid with 7+ girls including 16 yo JBs and he's a virgin incel just like you

View attachment 78828
Fucking idiot you will never get laid and be admired like a 6.2 good lucking guy
Stop talking of tall guys who are ugly there is many more with good looking faces that get all your woman

Last edited:
reptiles

reptiles

Your lovable nobody.
Being tall and ugly is same as being average no girl cares if you was tall and beautifull you would have girls admiring you

Dude when the coping is to strong

View attachment 78828

Dude your so based minus the rope thing don't encourage suiacide that is a foid thing to do calmly educate this man
If you claim height makes women ignore you your coping heavy. Your ugly, get it in your subhuman skulls.

Yup i debunk the jbt theory the jbh theory is so based

Last edited:
Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Wizard
If you claim height makes women ignore you your coping heavy. Your ugly, get it in your subhuman skulls.
Only good height and good face will make woman watch you

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Escaping the average
Tom Holland is 2 or 3 inches below average dude.Stop with this shit

Death

Death

Edgemaxxing
Fucking idiot you will never get laid and be admired like a 6.2 good lucking guy
Stop talking of tall guys who are ugly there is many more with good looking faces that get all your woman
Yea just like a 6'2 good looking guy will never get laid and be admired like a 6'4 male model face chad and so on, there will always be people that will mog you eventually in life you idiot doesn't matter how top tier you are, only autists like you think it's being top 0.1% or death. As a 5'11 dude with a good enough face I'm already physically top 20% males where I live towering 95% of foids to oblivion, getting laid whenever the fuck I want. Do I care if I get mogged irl in my social circle once every blue moon? Well it hurts the ego but at the end of the day it doesn't change anything at all in my life I still get laid I still make 7+ girls and JBs obsessed with me for literally years after dicking them. Would I want even more power? yea that's why I'm here looksmaxxing even further, but saying that if you're not 6'2 you don't exist to foids is just the most retarded coping bullshit I've ever heard and I'm the living proof of it you subhuman cuck

Mr manlet

Mr manlet

misery loves company
Only good height and good face will make woman watch you
Bro I'm average with everything and I'm surviving. Obviously taller and better looking guys will get more pussy

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Wizard
Bro I'm average with everything and I'm surviving. Obviously taller and better looking guys will get more pussy
Surviving means nothing you will never feel what is like being wanted by woman when you go out
Yea just like a 6'2 good looking guy will never get laid and be admired like a 6'4 male model face chad and so on, there will always be people that will mog you eventually in life you idiot doesn't matter how top tier you are, only autists like you think it's being top 0.1% or death. As a 5'11 dude with a good enough face I'm already physically top 20% males where I live towering 95% of foids to oblivion, getting laid whenever the fuck I want. Do I care if I get mogged irl in my social circle once every blue moon? Well it hurts the ego but at the end of the day it doesn't change anything at all in my life I still get laid I still make 7+ girls and JBs obsessed with me for literally years after dicking them. Would I want even more power? yea that's why I'm here looksmaxxing even further, but saying that if you're not 6'2 you don't exist to foids is just the most retarded coping bullshit I've ever heard and I'm the living proof of it you subhuman cuck
HAHHAHAHA i immagine you dancing with a woman who is taller than you in heels....never!!!! keep dreaming

Death

Death

Edgemaxxing
HAHHAHAHA i immagine you dancing with a woman who is taller than you in heels....never!!!! keep dreaming
Heels are around 2 to 3 inches max, for a girl to be taller than me with heels she gotta be minimum 5'9. girls over 5'7 are as rare as unicorns where I live and I don't find girls over 5'7 attractive in the first place, so don't worry about me boyo.

dotacel

dotacel

recessed bloatcel
Dude, I am 182cm and never had that issue.
Are you living in the Netherlands ?
I'm pretty sure 180cm+ is the average here as well on the Slavic Balkan States

LM4sixten

LM4sixten

virgin
I'm 6 ft (181 cm) w/o shoes, is it over for me?

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Wizard
Heels are around 2 to 3 inches max, for a girl to be taller than me with heels she gotta be minimum 5'9. girls over 5'7 are as rare as unicorns where I live and I don't find girls over 5'7 attractive in the first place, so don't worry about me boyo.
Girls are 5.9 allways nowdays
and if you are same heigh as her its over you are her son

reptiles

reptiles

Your lovable nobody.

This dude would make me slay not the height this face

LooksmaxxingDream

LooksmaxxingDream

Can I just say that almost all girls I've slept with were taller. I'm 5ft6.
Holy shit kortana is on a next level his fucking zygos is to die for
It's the new minimum. Jfl if you don't have this.
WIthout height face is nothing same for height but at least average faced tall guys still slay more than mormie 5.9
Yea you guys made me believe this which is why I kept rotting. Then I want to the bars.

Last edited:
reptiles

reptiles

Your lovable nobody.
WIthout height face is nothing same for height but at least average faced tall guys still slay more than mormie 5.9

Are you coping in saying i can get laid

Mr manlet

Mr manlet

misery loves company
Surviving means nothing you will never feel what is like being wanted by woman when you go out
By surviving I mean below 7s approach me and I can work to lay with 8s.

Again, I'm average. Not bragging.

samm735

samm735

Anglo Retard
tom holland is 5"7 thats small, he gets plenty of jb foids oogling over him you can see it on social media all the time, he has status and pretty boy features

I'm 6 ft (181 cm) w/o shoes, is it over for me?
181 cm is not 6 ft, its just under 5"10

why do people obsess so much over their height, people should focus on things they can actually change

reptiles

reptiles

Your lovable nobody.
Can I just say that almost all girls I've slept with were taller. I'm 5ft6.

It's the new minimum. Jfl if you don't have this.

Yea you guys made me believe this which is why I kept rotting. Then I want to the bars.

Exactly kortana dude is on level's on the gigagod's he's one of the top tier gigagod's to be honest coping cunt's on lookism.net called him ugly the cope is so strong he mog's chico to death to be honest barrett personally i think look's kind inhuman gandy is the goat he's just god himself and mende's is also gigagod

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Looksmaxing 19
PrettyBoyMaxxing Looksmaxing 21
NiBBaCel Looksmaxing 19