I swear if you are average height woman wont even look at you

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Banned
Look at tom holland spiderman he is average height with shoes 5.9 and he looks like an incel compared to the other males in movies and hes as tall as the teen girls he plays as a 16 yo becouse now being average height is considered being a 16yo kid.....its over no girl will notice you on the street being as tall as them most are 5.9 now and they want and notice only guys over 6.1

Attachments

• phyo6ax6kg2qbwe.jpg
    phyo6ax6kg2qbwe.jpg
    390.8 KB · Views: 252
  • actress-zendaya-and-actor-tom-holland-attend-spider-man-news-photo-695879302-1536092140.jpg
    actress-zendaya-and-actor-tom-holland-attend-spider-man-news-photo-695879302-1536092140.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 257
  • sss.jpg
    sss.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 218
  • +1
Reactions: SLA
don't be beta

• +1
Reactions: shakmax
lol Tom Holland is more like 5'6-5'7

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Alexanderr, LowTierNormie and 2 others
Teen girls are taller than average height males right now
lol Tom Holland is more like 5'6-5'7
Hes 5.9 with shoes also unless you are 6.2 it changes nothing
No girl will look at you with desire

Average height is definitely not enough.
You need to do that PUA bullshit to be noticed.
What even is average nowadays?
I'm 5'11 and get heightmogged BRUTALLY every day.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
oh no roastie wont look at me booho

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather
brutall pill

Teen girls are taller than average height males right now

Hes 5.9 with shoes also unless you are 6.2 it changes nothing
No girl will look at you with desire
IM 6ft 2 rn. 6ft 8 or rope

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter and Alexanderr
So? Everyone else wears shoes, he's still 5'7.
Yo ucan even be 5.10 you will never be desired on the streets like a 6.2 guy no girl will look at you
6.2 is the minimum to be attractive to girls walking by on the streets
You will never know what it means being wanted by all woman

Last edited:
Yo ucan even be 5.10 you will never be desired on the streets like a 6.2 guy no girl will look at you
6.2 is the minimum to be attractive to girls and get looked at and wanted by hoes on the streets
You will never know what it means being wanted by all woman

Dude i'm 6 foot 2 and i'm still incel face mog's height stop coping with this height bullshit it's face no height for face their is face for height

• +1
Reactions: shakmax and Demon
Dude i'm 6 foot 2 and i'm still incel face mog's height stop coping with this height bullshit it's face no height for face their is face for height View attachment 78812

Fucking incel you need to understand that being good looking is not only about one thing they want good face and good height
Woman want all good traits fucking incels when you will uderstand
They can get a tall guy with good face easy

Fucking incel you need to understand that being good looking is not only about one thing they want good face and good height
Woman want all fuckign incels when you will uderstand

Horse shit if i looked like brad pitt with 5 foot 0 height i still would be outlaying let's not kid ourselves here the face is the 1 thing you cannot change truly you cannot truly increase the size of it if not i could just justin timberlake max with implant's you cannot actually change the width of the face itself that's genetic while leg lengthening surgery you can do up 12 inche's their is no limit it's just more dangerous the higher you go cause the body has to heal more and more expensive but hypothetically you can get excess of 12 inche's try doing that with the face without lefort 3 and try fine me a doctor that is even willing to try lefort 3

• +1
Reactions: Demon
Horse shit if i looked like brad pitt with 5 foot 0 height i still would be outlaying let's not kid ourselves here the face is the 1 thing you cannot change truly you cannot truly increase the size of it if not i could just justin timberlake max with implant's you cannot actually change the width of the face itself that's genetic while leg lengthening surgery you can do up 12 inche's their is no limit it's just more dangerous the higher you go cause the body has to heal more and more expensive but hypothetically you can get excess of 12 inche's try doing that with the face without lefort 3 and try fine me a doctor that is even willing to try lefort 3
You can look how you want udner 6 foot you are not wanted and not looked at

You can look how you want udner 6 foot you are not wanted and not look at

Dude if i could try that experiment i would give me a brad pitt face give me a shawn mendes face and then you'll see cause i got the height i don't want it i want the face

• +1
Reactions: shakmax
Woman want all good traits fucking incels when you will uderstand
They can get a tall guy with good face easy
found the coping subhuman

Dude if i could try that experiment i would give me a brad pitt face give me a shawn mendes face and then you'll see cause i got the height i don't want it i want the face
When you will fucking understand that girls can have a good looking guy over 6 feet why they should go for a good looking short guy or tall ugly guy!!! stop coping

When you will fucking understand that girls can have a good looking guy over 6 feet why they should go for a good looking short guy or tall ugly guy!!! stop coping

Dude good luck finding a mendes look like alike stop coping mende's or chico or gandy are so rear they are on a scale that only 2 million people world wide have they are on the gigachad status on scale's near impossible to find you'll find maybe 10 in a population of 200 thousand yeah stop coping she's can get average chad's but women instinctively chase gigachad's i would be outslaying everone here if i was a 5 foot 0 manlet but a face of giga mende's or even better giga prime gandy
found the coping subhuman

Exactly Mu-h 6 foot mu-h gigagod's are gonna get cucked somehow okay

Dude good luck finding a mendes look like alike stop coping mende's or chico or gandy are so rear they are on a scale that only 2 million people world wide have they are on the gigachad status on scale's near impossible to find you'll find maybe 10 in a population of 200 thousand yeah stop coping she's can get average chad's but women instinctively chase gigachad's i would be outslaying everone here if i was a 5 foot 0 manlet but a face of giga mende's or even better giga prime gandy

Exactly Mu-h 6 foot mu-h gigagod's are gonna get cucked somehow okay
There is many good looking guys or average over 6 feet that get noticed and have many bitches
Under 6.1 you will never get noticed however you look

There is many good looking guys or average over 6 feet that get noticed and have many bitches

Their not on the scale of the gigagod's stop coping were talking about a gigagod manlet mogging a chad 6 foot 2 were not a gigagod giant

Their not on the scale of the gigagod's stop coping were talking about a gigagod manlet mogging a chad 6 foot 2 were not a gigagod giant
Manlet will never be noticed girls will laugh at him

Right, but the topic isn't about me now is it?
Did that hurt your feelings 😂😂

Notice how they mocking the 5:7 guy

How does it feel to make fun of someone height and you have the same height as him

It’s like you making fun of yourself

Sorry I’m just too asshole sorry I mean ALPHA

Manlet will never be noticed girls will laugh at him

We are not talking about a average manlet or a chad were talking giga god's gods among mankind god's that are universally loved for their beauty the true gigachad the only true gigagod so far is mende's he is universally loved all sexual orientation's yeah he would mog a 6 foot 5 chad ngl

How does it feel to make fun of someone height and you have the same height as him

Height shaming is cope it's face when will people get this no height for face

Attachments

• 1562853649695.png
    1562853649695.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 92

Cunt, where exactly was I making fun of him? The "lol" was directed at OP.

We are not talking about a average manlet or a chad were talking giga god's gods among mankind god's that are universally loved for their beauty the true gigachad the only true gigagod so far is mende's he is universally loved all sexual orientation's yeah he would mog a 6 foot 5 chad ngl

Height shaming is cope it's face when will people get this no height for face

Lol wtf you got wrong in your head you are a tall fag so stop talking on how it is being short.There is no manlet chad and it will never be its already hard enough to be a chad with average height almost impossible now

Lol wtf you got wrong in your head you are a tall fag so stop talking on how it is being short.There is no manlet chad and it will never be its already hard enough to be a chad with average height almost impossible now

Dude i am not a tall fag i never denied my privlage and i'm for ending it cause i don't have the moronic mentality oh less competition yeah that's great right low birth rate's more suffering on society at whole in general just what i want no i want to have a fairer system however i'm not coping myself into thinking it's height that create's incel's rather face dude you should know this more than anyone as i have shown you my pic's you see the issue

• +1
Reactions: shakmax and ElliotRodgerJr
Dude i am not a tall fag i never denied my privlage and i'm for ending it cause i don't have the moronic mentality oh less competition yeah that's great right low birth rate's more suffering on society at whole in general just what i want no i want to have a fairer system however i'm not coping myself into thinking it's height that create's incel's rather face dude you should know this more than anyone as i have shown you my pic's you see the issue
Being tall and ugly is same as being average no girl cares if you was tall and beautifull you would have girls admiring you

wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif

Keep coping you filthy subhuman op I'm 5'11 and my brother is 6'2 yet I face mog him to the gates of fucking valhalla. results: I get laid with 7+ girls including 16 yo JBs and he's a virgin incel just like you

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
If you claim height makes women ignore you your coping heavy. Your ugly, get it in your subhuman skulls.

• +1
Reactions: shakmax and ElliotRodgerJr
wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif

Keep coping you filthy subhuman op I'm 5'11 and my brother is 6'2 yet I face mog him to the gates of fucking valhalla. results: I get laid with 7+ girls including 16 yo JBs and he's a virgin incel just like you

View attachment 78828
Fucking idiot you will never get laid and be admired like a 6.2 good lucking guy
Stop talking of tall guys who are ugly there is many more with good looking faces that get all your woman

Last edited:
Being tall and ugly is same as being average no girl cares if you was tall and beautifull you would have girls admiring you

Dude when the coping is to strong
wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif

View attachment 78828

Dude your so based minus the rope thing don't encourage suiacide that is a foid thing to do calmly educate this man
If you claim height makes women ignore you your coping heavy. Your ugly, get it in your subhuman skulls.

Yup i debunk the jbt theory the jbh theory is so based

Last edited:
Only good height and good face will make woman watch you

Tom Holland is 2 or 3 inches below average dude.Stop with this shit

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Fucking idiot you will never get laid and be admired like a 6.2 good lucking guy
Stop talking of tall guys who are ugly there is many more with good looking faces that get all your woman
Yea just like a 6'2 good looking guy will never get laid and be admired like a 6'4 male model face chad and so on, there will always be people that will mog you eventually in life you idiot doesn't matter how top tier you are, only autists like you think it's being top 0.1% or death. As a 5'11 dude with a good enough face I'm already physically top 20% males where I live towering 95% of foids to oblivion, getting laid whenever the fuck I want. Do I care if I get mogged irl in my social circle once every blue moon? Well it hurts the ego but at the end of the day it doesn't change anything at all in my life I still get laid I still make 7+ girls and JBs obsessed with me for literally years after dicking them. Would I want even more power? yea that's why I'm here looksmaxxing even further, but saying that if you're not 6'2 you don't exist to foids is just the most retarded coping bullshit I've ever heard and I'm the living proof of it you subhuman cuck

Only good height and good face will make woman watch you
Bro I'm average with everything and I'm surviving. Obviously taller and better looking guys will get more pussy

Under 6 foot

6 foot under

• +1
Reactions: Okiwaga
Bro I'm average with everything and I'm surviving. Obviously taller and better looking guys will get more pussy
Surviving means nothing you will never feel what is like being wanted by woman when you go out
Yea just like a 6'2 good looking guy will never get laid and be admired like a 6'4 male model face chad and so on, there will always be people that will mog you eventually in life you idiot doesn't matter how top tier you are, only autists like you think it's being top 0.1% or death. As a 5'11 dude with a good enough face I'm already physically top 20% males where I live towering 95% of foids to oblivion, getting laid whenever the fuck I want. Do I care if I get mogged irl in my social circle once every blue moon? Well it hurts the ego but at the end of the day it doesn't change anything at all in my life I still get laid I still make 7+ girls and JBs obsessed with me for literally years after dicking them. Would I want even more power? yea that's why I'm here looksmaxxing even further, but saying that if you're not 6'2 you don't exist to foids is just the most retarded coping bullshit I've ever heard and I'm the living proof of it you subhuman cuck
HAHHAHAHA i immagine you dancing with a woman who is taller than you in heels....never!!!! keep dreaming

HAHHAHAHA i immagine you dancing with a woman who is taller than you in heels....never!!!! keep dreaming

Heels are around 2 to 3 inches max, for a girl to be taller than me with heels she gotta be minimum 5'9. girls over 5'7 are as rare as unicorns where I live and I don't find girls over 5'7 attractive in the first place, so don't worry about me boyo.

Dude, I am 182cm and never had that issue.
Are you living in the Netherlands ?
I'm pretty sure 180cm+ is the average here as well on the Slavic Balkan States