I swear if you are average height woman wont even look at you

I'm 6 ft (181 cm) w/o shoes, is it over for me?

Heels are around 2 to 3 inches max, for a girl to be taller than me with heels she gotta be minimum 5'9. girls over 5'7 are as rare as unicorns where I live and I don't find girls over 5'7 attractive in the first place, so don't worry about me boyo.
Girls are 5.9 allways nowdays
and if you are same heigh as her its over you are her son

This dude would make me slay not the height this face

Can I just say that almost all girls I've slept with were taller. I'm 5ft6.
Holy shit kortana is on a next level his fucking zygos is to die for
It's the new minimum. Jfl if you don't have this.
WIthout height face is nothing same for height but at least average faced tall guys still slay more than mormie 5.9
Yea you guys made me believe this which is why I kept rotting. Then I want to the bars.

Last edited:
WIthout height face is nothing same for height but at least average faced tall guys still slay more than mormie 5.9

Are you coping in saying i can get laid

Surviving means nothing you will never feel what is like being wanted by woman when you go out
By surviving I mean below 7s approach me and I can work to lay with 8s.

Again, I'm average. Not bragging.

tom holland is 5"7 thats small, he gets plenty of jb foids oogling over him you can see it on social media all the time, he has status and pretty boy features

I'm 6 ft (181 cm) w/o shoes, is it over for me?
181 cm is not 6 ft, its just under 5"10

why do people obsess so much over their height, people should focus on things they can actually change

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and x30001
No, 5'10 is 177cm, 5'11 is 180cm and 6' is 183cm
google it, 181cm = 5.93832

doesnt matter to me bc im 186.5 cm

but my point stands

but my point stands
5.9 as in 5foot and 9/10ths of a foot

• JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2

but my point stands
theres 12 inches in a foot common error by eurocels

Yea you guys made me believe this which is why I kept rotting. Then I want to the bars.

Exactly kortana dude is on level's on the gigagod's he's one of the top tier gigagod's to be honest coping cunt's on lookism.net called him ugly the cope is so strong he mog's chico to death to be honest barrett personally i think look's kind inhuman gandy is the goat he's just god himself and mende's is also gigagod

why do people obsess so much over their height, people should focus on things they can actually change
They gotta cope somehow.

my bad then but still my point stands.

Theres far more important things to focus on than height for people who are not turbo manlets
Absolutely!

but my point stands
You are wrong. The one you looking at doesn't factor inches it just converts cms to raw feet.

Could you do a morph of me looking like this cortana dude pls

They gotta cope somehow.
They can use copes that bring them joy. Obsessing about trying to change something entirely out of your control isn't even a cope. It's a double whammy... copes are supposed to help you cope. But the heightmax cope just makes people really really depressed.

• +1
Reactions: samm735
You are wrong. The one you looking at doesn't factor inches it just converts cms to feet.

View attachment 78853
yeah i know ive already been corrected dude, the height part isnt the point im trying to make though, im trying to say that those who are not turbo manlets dont have to worry too much about their height and focus on other things such as rhino genio etc things to fix their face

• +1
Reactions: Death
They can use copes that bring them joy. Obsessing about trying to change something entirely out of your control isn't even a cope. It's a double whammy... copes are supposed to help you cope. But the heightmax cope just makes people really really depressed.

Cope in the way that they believe height is what is making them unattractive when in fact they are just ugly. Can't cope with that fact.

Cope in the way that they believe height is what is making them unattractive when in fact they are just ugly. Can't cope with that fact.
Yeah tbh, I agree. @reptiles is 6'2. Height on its own is nothing. Just a looks multiplier.

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet
every day the same retard threads about height

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet and x30001
tom holland is 5"7 thats small, he gets plenty of jb foids oogling over him you can see it on social media all the time, he has status and pretty boy features

181 cm is not 6 ft, its just under 5"10

Suggesting they can't change height try and slayerify a face not that easy
Yeah tbh, I agree. @reptiles is 6'2. Height on its own is nothing. Just a looks multiplier.

Yup look's are where it's at

Suggesting they can't change height try and slayerify a face not that easy
outside puberty theres not much you can do for height, bar LL surgery which can easily fuck you up

BUT

there are a lot of things a person can do with their face to make them look better if they have the money

• +1
Reactions: x30001
outside puberty theres not much you can do for height, bar LL surgery which can easily fuck you up

BUT

there are a lot of things a person can do with their face to make them look better if they have the money

Name me 1 that can change the actual width of the face that is where all the extreme slayer face's lie you can have a good looking face but it will never be gigagod tier without a massive ass skull cause the bigonial angle with a large chin is heavenly gandy mende's kortana guy they all have this in common very large ass skull's and very good bigonial angle

Yea just like a 6'2 good looking guy will never get laid and be admired like a 6'4 male model face chad and so on, there will always be people that will mog you eventually in life you idiot doesn't matter how top tier you are, only autists like you think it's being top 0.1% or death. As a 5'11 dude with a good enough face I'm already physically top 20% males where I live towering 95% of foids to oblivion, getting laid whenever the fuck I want. Do I care if I get mogged irl in my social circle once every blue moon? Well it hurts the ego but at the end of the day it doesn't change anything at all in my life I still get laid I still make 7+ girls and JBs obsessed with me for literally years after dicking them. Would I want even more power? yea that's why I'm here looksmaxxing even further, but saying that if you're not 6'2 you don't exist to foids is just the most retarded coping bullshit I've ever heard and I'm the living proof of it you subhuman cuck

Fuck you bitch