I swear to god this time i am seriously leanmaxing

A

Albanero

Bronze
This is current physique pumped and in good lighting..i seriously gonna get lean and re-upload in 1 and 2 months..if i cant even do this i am a lazy fuck and deserve to get banned and rope

Attachments

• IMG_20190824_215125.jpg
    IMG_20190824_215125.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 116
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
This is current physique pumped and in good lighting..i seriously gonna get lean and re-upload in 1 and 2 months..if i cant even do this i am a lazy fuck and deserve to get banned and rope
Just dont be a pussy OP

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Albanero
same; I swear to god either leanmaxx, and ascend either i rope.

• +1
Reactions: Albanero
Not Bad tbh just don't quit like a fag

• +1
Not Bad tbh just don't quit like a fag
I won't already leaned a bit this 2 weeks..the question is how harmful is lets say a beer a day to the cutting process?its low in calories but what about the estrogen and bloat

I won't already leaned a bit this 2 weeks..the question is how harmful is lets say a beer a day to the cutting process?its low in calories but what about the estrogen and bloat
I would recommend to drink no alcohol at all under the week. At the weekend a few beers are no problem .

• +1
leanmaxxing is all about keeping track of your caloric intake. Find your maintenance calories ( how much calories you need to eat to maintain your weight, there is calculator online to find this). Then reduce 500 calories from your maintenance, and keep eating that amount of calories, you should be expecting 1-2 lbs of weight loss per week. The initial 5-10 lbs of weight that will be lost, will be water, not fat. Once your weight plateaus, reduce calories by a 100, take the 100 calories away from your carbs. Consume 0.8 -1 g of protein per lb of bodyweight, and anywhere from 25-35% of your total calories should come from fats, the rest will be carbs.

• +1
Reactions: Saturn
leanmaxxing is all about keeping track of your caloric intake. Find your maintenance calories ( how much calories you need to eat to maintain your weight, there is calculator online to find this). Then reduce 500 calories from your maintenance, and keep eating that amount of calories, you should be expecting 1-2 lbs of weight loss per week. The initial 5-10 lbs of weight that will be lost, will be water, not fat. Once your weight plateaus, reduce calories by a 100, take the 100 calories away from your carbs. Consume 0.8 -1 g of protein per lb of bodyweight, and anywhere from 25-35% of your total calories should come from fats, the rest will be carbs.
I am physical education university graduate..i know every single detail i just lack the will power

Quit talking about it and just do it you cunt

Actions > words

• +1