I take no responsibility for how my life turned out

Balkancel

Balkancel

personality is key
I blame my (single) mother for everything I've gone through in life. Not my fault she couldn't keep a man around. I'm a 25 year old man child. I'm not competent to survive in this world on my own. I didn't have anyone to teach me how to be a man

Gas all single moms tbh

Balkancel

Balkancel

personality is key
Everything went to shit after WW2. All the alpha high T men died fighting for the filthy jews which left the door wide open for women to take over and shape the very future we're now living in

fobos

fobos

Zephir
Meanwhile little black kids start robbing at the age of 6 in order to survive. You probably can't even prepare breakfast. Classic balkan izrod

blackopstruecel

blackopstruecel

Cursed Oneitiscel
it all started when i was born....

Balkancel

Balkancel

personality is key
Meanwhile little black kids start robbing at the age of 6 in order to survive. You probably can't even prepare breakfast. Classic balkan izrod
All the alphas in my family fought in various Balkan wars. We need more wars today. I think that would forge me into a real man

Balkancel

Balkancel

personality is key
Nah im just gonna milk money from people like a parasite
Don't be a pussy. Imagine all the money we could make, all the top tier hair transplants in Turkey we could afford

Balkancel

Balkancel

personality is key
now u like turks huh
No, they are no better than cockroaches, but they do have cheap hair transplants and hookers. I want to have luscious hair again

nattycel

nattycel

Hopeless
I had both my parents growing up and I wish they weren't around because
they were shitty parents

Grass is always greener bro

Balkancel

Balkancel

personality is key
I had both my parents growing up and I wish they weren't around because
they were shitty parents

Grass is always greener bro
Being raised by a single mom fucks you up for life at an early age. I bet you're way more well rounded as a person now and you're younger too probably

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)