I think a big problem is that so many guys are beta and unconfident

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
And this can affect your confidence negatively too. If you are in a room with weak, defeated males, it's trying to get to you. I experienced this in STEM a lot. When I went there, I was super confident and optimistic but I was hanging out with needy incels and it caused me to be like that myself.

It's because we have this psychology that we have to conform to a certain behavior in order to feel a sense of belonging. You walk in a room, and it's full of sad and weak males, you instinctively try to be like them.

I was affected by this, I'm sure a lot of others were too. I have come to the conclusion that you have to maintain your character no matter where you are and come on top of others. A point of being a man, is that yu never conform. Conforming is for women.

I'm sure a lot of you have seen it, the shy awkward girl becomes a slut in order to be accepted by her friends. Or sometimes, a cool laid back girl becomes neurotic in order to fit in her group. It's a women thing, men have to maintain their niche regardless of who they are with cause that's how they are at their maximun attractiveness.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I'm sure a lot of you have seen it, the shy awakward girl becomes a slut in order to be accepted by her friends. Or sometimes, a cool laid back girl becomes neurotic in order to fit in her group. It's a women thing, men have to maintain their niche regardless of who they are with cause that's how they are at their maximun attractiveness.

This is legit

I think a big problem is that so many guys are beta and unconfident

Jfl if you think that. It's a fact.
Many guys are beta and unconfident especially in the west.

• +1
Hanging out with ugly beta males doesn’t affect my confidence in the slightest, in fact it makes me more confident and slightly narcissistic.

• +1
Many guys are beta and unconfident especially in the west.

There is no bigger turn off than a broken man. Never be a broken man, always be confident and positive. And I'm not telling you this because I read it on some forum, It's from what I have seen. I don't get good vibes from a sad man and I'm sure others feel that about you as well.
Hanging out with ugly beta males doesn’t affect my confidence in the slightest, in fact it makes me more confident and slightly narcissistic.

I hanged out with suicidal life haters/quitters

• +1
And this can affect your confidence negatively too. If you are in a room with weak, defeated males, it's trying to get to you. I experienced this in STEM a lot. When I went there, I was super confident and optimistic but I was hanging out with needy incels and it caused me to be like that myself.

It's because we have this psychology that we have to conform to a certain behavior in order to feel a sense of belonging. You walk in a room, and it's full of sad and weak males, you instinctively try to be like them.

I was affected by this, I'm sure a lot of others were too. I have come to the conclusion that you have to maintain your character no matter where you are and come on top of others. A point of being a man, is that yu never conform. Conforming is for women.

I'm sure a lot of you have seen it, the shy awkward girl becomes a slut in order to be accepted by her friends. Or sometimes, a cool laid back girl becomes neurotic in order to fit in her group. It's a women thing, men have to maintain their niche regardless of who they are with cause that's how they are at their maximun attractiveness.
THIS is the kind of quality content we want!

• +1
THIS is the kind of quality content we want!

I appreciate that.

See, Im not giving you an advice in the style of 'do this to get' laid. I'm getting into the psychology of certain things, there is more to personality than just memes.

• +1
I hanged out with suicidal life haters/quitters
I only hung out with bluepilled nerds, degenerate drug addicts and “depressed” emo's. I didn’t conform to them because I knew I was better than them. If you conform to people that easily then you’re a beta male follower.

• +1
I appreciate that.

See, Im not giving you an advice in the style of 'do this to get' laid. I'm getting into the psychology of certain things, there is more to personality than just memes.
More of these, less oneitis crap, please.:)

• +1
More of these, less oneitis crap, please.:)

You dont like my oneitis posts?
I only hung out with bluepilled nerds, degenerate drug addicts and “depressed” emo's. I didn’t conform to them because I knew I was better than them. If you conform to people that easily then you’re a beta male follower.

These guys were so resnetful man. One time, my oneitis called me before our first date, and they became very cold because I had a date.

Another time, some guys saw me with her, they never talked to me again.

• +1
  • +1