I think friends are starting to think im crazy

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness
I've made insensitive jokes in the gc about hitting women or calling them out on their frauding and shit. I also heavily underrate the girls they share. I dont point out their flaws in psl terms or autism but I'll say shit like her face is so long or shes fat or round face due to o bones jfl. I also joke about i hate women and majority of them are sluts. I try Nd sound normie saying it but I think they're catching on. I talk about not validating them and shit and how to manipulate them. Over tbh I dont want to blackpill them

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Madhate, pisslord, JMax and 4 others
Cucked feminine friends.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Aesthetic and Deleted member 2403
I told one of my friends I want to fuck him cause he has a 2.0456 FWHR and an ogee curve with slight PCT and he called me a faggot.
OP, I don't understand why people think we're crazy.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, PenileFacialSurgery, chadpreetcel123 and 4 others
bro first rule of the blackpill: you dont say anything about the blackpill to normies

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and Catawampus
This is not a good idea.

bro first rule of the blackpill: you dont say anything about the blackpill to normies
Exactly this is a holy territory, only use it for yourself and if you want to, share it with your other black pilled members on this site.

We are a select group that could mentally accept the black pill and uses it to our advantage, if every normie knows about it we might lose our edge on surpassing them and becoming the best looking we can.

• +1
Reactions: Madhate and rockndogs
I haven't specified it. One of em is 6'5 and gets constant iois from ratchets ghetto girls the other 2 have girlfriends yet look worse the tall one is quiet and awkward around girls I am mentally fucked aswell. I dont think the blackpill would effect them. They fking told some other 2 kids about what I said who were part of our group and they unfollowed me jfl. They said it jokingly to.
Exactly this is a holy territory, only use it for yourself and if you want to, share it with your other black pilled members on this site.

We are a select group that could mentally accept the black pill and uses it to our advantage, if every normie knows about it we might lose our edge on surpassing them and becoming the best looking we can.
True I'll just go back to agreeing with whatever they say then being nt.

I also notice how my friends are starting to distance from me bc I literally don't go out anymore and can't enjoy normie shit anymore

I always point out the light/angle/makeup frauding whenever some thot gets rated in the gc and most of the time people agree

I always point out the light/angle/makeup frauding whenever some thot gets rated in the gc and most of the time people agree
Yes they usually agree with me aswell I do same shit. I have also told them how face is everything for me and prefer slimmer girls as they like thick latinas they're hot just not fond of their round faces I like defined faces.

This is not a good idea.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Catawampus and Madhate
beat them to submission

• +1
Reactions: pisslord