I think I actually might be the worlds ugliest man.

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
I look like such a weak utter faggot!
Makes me rage into obvilion so I smash my walls and doors.
Can I bonesmash my entire face so it gets more masculine?
Someone please hit me in the head with a baseball bat.
Have a good night folks

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Atm I am the ugliest person on the forum because of my bloat which seems to be staying forever so yay!

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter and ElliotRodgerJr
Atm I am the ugliest person on the forum because of my bloat which seems to be staying forever so yay!

No dudd,
I am way more bloated then you while low bodyfat %, and you are confirmed chad. Stop virtually mogging me.

• +1
No mate I'm the ugliest male in the world

No dudd,
I am way more bloated then you while low bodyfat %, and you are confirmed chad. Stop virtually mogging me.
Dude I look like utter shit rn everyone confirmed I am a bloated subhuman on tinychat no matter how many girls I get with I will always be a bloated boneless abomination

• +1
  • WTF
No mate I'm the ugliest male in the world

Not a chance lad,
I am the winner no matter what.
Except for that rat guy.
Dude I look like utter shit rn everyone confirmed I am a bloated subhuman on tinychat no matter how many girls I get with I will always be a bloated boneless abomination

You still mog me to obvilion.
I am one of the ugliest males on earth right now.

• +1

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

• +1
  • JFL
Teehee I'm so ugly, I only got 5 girls numbers instead of 6 :(((

someone's been skipping the showers

• JFL
Teehee I'm so ugly, I only got 5 girls numbers instead of 6 :(((
U have no fucking idea how bad it feels to go from pretty boy Chad to invisible bloated subhuman in 6 months NEVER EVER BULK NATTY biggest meme EVER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 245, ElliotRodgerJr and 1 other person
frames me

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Insomniac and ElliotRodgerJr
Fuck you I need to be number one at something at least.

Who?

Couldnt find him but he looks something like this,

U have no fucking idea how bad it feels to go from pretty boy Chad to invisible bloated subhuman in 6 months NEVER EVER BULK NATTY biggest meme EVER

Dude stop coping,
I need to rope not you

• Woah
You mog me. Aren't you a non virgin

• So Sad
Please go find a knife and slice open your entrails you fucking qt3.14 mog machine, you can always become Chad again whereas everyone else here is stuck at subhuman tier

Please go find a knife and slice open your entrails you fucking qt3.14 mog machine, you can always become Chad again whereas everyone else here is stuck at subhuman tier
I've been cutting for a month and I can see 4/6 abs but my face stays bloated as FUVK. IM FUCKING FURIOUS GENETICS IS AN UTTER FUVKING JOKE. I'm seriously gonna go to kick boxing and break some foids nose

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Insomniac, Ritalincel and ElliotRodgerJr
I've been cutting for a month and I can see 4/6 abs but my face stays bloated as FUVK. IM FUCKING FURIOUS GENETICS IS AN UTTER FUVKING JOKE. I'm seriously gonna go to kick boxing and break some foids nose
go Elliot Chonassian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insomniac and ElliotRodgerJr
You mog me. Aren't you a non virgin

Probably not, I could pump and dump some absolute subhuman landwhales but I dont want to lose my dignity

• +1
Uhhh that sentence made me cum my pants
Theyre all bull dyke lesbians or fucking high e Stacie's that will never want to touch me ever. Fuck this gay earth I'm 6'4 200 lbs and strong as fuck I might as well abuse people fuck it

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, ElliotRodgerJr and Ritalincel
Probably not, I could pump and dump some absolute subhuman landwhales but I dont want to lose my dignity

I am balding heavily, super asymmetrical face. I Have horse face . And really ugly eyes. And no real jaw

I am balding heavily, super asymmetrical face. I Have horse face . And really ugly eyes. And no real jaw

Maybe we are on the same level then

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Theyre all bull dyke lesbians or fucking high e Stacie's that will never want to touch me ever. Fuck this gay earth I'm 6'4 200 lbs and strong as fuck I might as well abuse people fuck it

Thats what I do,
Ogremaxxing and muay thai.
Going to a party next week with some friends and going to start a huge fight. Hopefully someone smashens my face to pieces, and I hope I can beat up some prettyboy twinks

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and ElliotRodgerJr
High T

• +1
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Ritalincel
Hopefully someone smashens my face to pieces, and I hope I can beat up some prettyboy twinks
Me and @Afrikancel trip people and hit people at clubs. We push women and sweep their feet on the way out

I can't believe my prime was 19 years old what a joke. I think the world needs another ER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
i am one of the most subhuman members of this forum

I decided I will never have JB love again the legit way, so I will become a rich old gymcel who will pay for jb love

I decided I will never have JB love again the legit way, so I will become a rich old gymcel who will pay for jb love
legit caged

I look like such a weak utter faggot!
Makes me rage into obvilion so I smash my walls and doors.
Can I bonesmash my entire face so it gets more masculine?
Someone please hit me in the head with a baseball bat.
Have a good night folks
give us picture so we can give you legit advice

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks