I think i have a deviated septum

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
I want to change how my nose looks. Can I get a septoplasty and can it change a nose appearance? Thx

If u wanna change the actual nose shape itself u'll need a septo-rhinoplasty. Suifuel tbh, I was hoping I can fraud my way to a nose job through insurance but I have to pay for the rhino part

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 2012, BigBoy and 2 others
If u wanna change the actual nose shape itself u'll need a septo-rhinoplasty. Suifuel tbh, I was hoping I can fraud my way to a nose job through insurance but I have to pay for the rhino part
How much was the rhino part? I was excited that a septoplasty alonr can alter the nose

How much was the rhino part? I was excited that a septoplasty alonr can alter the nose
the price of a full rhino probably tbh

about 5k in the UK, not including consultation appointments

i mean i know how it works, so i've answered,good luck boyo
I booked an appointment tomorrow 8 pm i will now research excuses and shit. I have so many cartilages in my nose i can give half of it away to make a new nose

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I booked an appointment tomorrow 8 pm i will now research excuses and shit. I have so many cartilages in my nose i can give half of it away to make a new nose
make a second nose for your face

I have a deviated face. I am so asymmetrical that I look legit deformed.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
I have a deviated face. I am so asymmetrical that I look legit deformed.
I watched a documentary of this foid bullied for her looks and her ears stand out a lot. She wanted an otoplasty and the doc mentioned she had a deviated septum and a bad chin. She got a septoplasty and some chin surgery and became an upper becky easily. I need to make up some excuses.

I watched a documentary of this foid bullied for her looks and her ears stand out a lot. She wanted an otoplasty and the doc mentioned she had a deviated septum and a bad chin. She got a septoplasty and some chin surgery and became an upper becky easily. I need to make up some excuses.
tell them u got bullied for being a subhuman bro

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
I once was playing with my bro and slammed my nose against the wall. Is that an excuse?

They will send me to the showers
idk it might, u should check online to see the excuses people have used

I heard that a septoplasty can slighlty alter the shape of the nose and the change can be seen from the profile.