i think i have bdd

shibo

shibo

Equinox
one of my schools social workers that i talk with for my social anxiety called me handsome randomly i didnt ask her and we talked about looks a little while she said im handsome and have delicate features which is weird cause i always saw myself as below average so maybe shes lying to make me feel better but i never told her that i care about looks alot so its weird also shes like 40 so idk if her age makes her think im handsome cus im young

It's possible for sure. There's a "ratings" section here ya know so post a pic but people here are ruthless just FYI. If you're average you'll be called subhuman most likely.

one of my schools social workers that i talk with for my social anxiety called me handsome randomly i didnt ask her and we talked about looks a little while she said im handsome and have delicate features which is weird cause i always saw myself as below average so maybe shes lying to make me feel better but i never told her that i care about looks alot so its weird also shes like 40 so idk if her age makes her think im handsome cus im young
Honestly, I wouldn't concern yourself too much with it. I've been formally diagnosed with BDD. It takes a shit load of time and money, especially when it can be loads of other mental diseases. If you're on this site, you don't need some therapist to tell you that you view yourself like shit.

Arcbrah still mogs you.

But yeah you are handsome

wait you havent even seen me :what:
What you look like I will give you honest rating not incel gay ratings I will rate based on how women see you

wait you havent even seen me :what:

Or I have.? You will never know cutie(DM pic)
4E56F9B800000578-5961853-image-a-83_1531823138001.jpg

• +1
Reactions: shibo
Older people grew up without social media and instagram so their opinions are skewed in that way and standards are lower. That being said you probably do have BDD, but join the club my d00d

She mirin brah

• +1
Reactions: shibo
Only MMs can have BDD

yup, your are handsome boy, but not handsome enough for women to fuck with, JFL

If you were actually handsome you'd have prime women calling you handsome and not 40 year old hags. She's just trying to make you feel better boyo. It's her job.

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun, shibo, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
if youre handsome you would not be here

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud and Deleted member 245
If you were actually handsome you'd have prime women calling you handsome and not 40 year old hags. She's just trying to make you feel better boyo. It's her job.
Suifuel but ur right

you dont have bdd

BDD is justified if you're actually ugly