I think I have found definite picture proof for the mewfags here.

M

MiserableIncel

Banned
0DC5DFD0 E03E 40D1 A35A 7AB52B38BF98

Unless you believe she literally had two surgeries in which she extended her mandible TWICE, then this might be definite proof that mewing might be legit guys.

@Mewcel gtfih

I've seen her pictures before when I first got into mewing. They are pretty legit. Apparently mewing was very hard for her and it caused her headaches etc, her maxilla was very underdeveloped which causes greater change to the face. If your maxilla is average you aren't going to see drastic forward growth like her.
EDIT: Ignore the captions on the image, I don't know who made them but I read her blog and the difference was something like 2.5 - 3 years.

Last edited:
I've seen her pictures before when I first got into mewing. They are pretty legit. Apparently mewing was very hard for her and it caused her headaches etc, her maxilla was very underdeveloped which causes greater change to the face. If your maxilla is average you aren't going to see drastic forward growth like her.
EDIT: Ignore the captions on the image, I don't know who made them but I read her blog and the difference was something like 2.5 - 3 years.
So orthodontists and surgeons are lying to gain money from desperate incels?

That much should be obvious. They make a huge amount of braces and other procedures.

They should teach mewing in medical school.
This is cutting edge information, the orthodontic society is rejecting this shit like the plague. It will be many years before new scientific edvidence and study finally break through and showcases that malocclusion is not genetic and is very much a result of environment. Crooked teeth is the result, underdeveloped craniofacial structure is the cause.

Her entire face rotated like 20 degrees upwards, I would be happy if I were to achieve this.

Unfortunately the practice I went to, doubled in size the last time I went. Making money applies to the medical industry as a whole, because of their focus is on treatment rather than prevention.