I think I just got sexual PTSD

L

Lars2210

Habitual line-stepper
brooooo

This chick had THE most disgusting smelling pussy in this galactic system. Am not no pussy & I can take a little odor but dude this was unbearably unbelievably bad. I feel like skinning myself. How the fuk can a creature look so groomed up from the outside & smell like a rotten sardine market. The minute she went in all four my dick moonwalked back into my anus. Am never having sex again pussy is forever stained in my memory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 7776, Danish_Retard and 7 others
I can literally still smell it 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Ritalincel
I know the feeling bruh,

When I first had sex, I went down on the girl and then I felt the most disgusting smell imaginable, like some leftover old fish coupled with a 5 day unwashed sweat.

FdNRYSl.gif

I did this irl, and I'm sure she saw me

I then took her doggy and could smell it just as bad, but I somehow managed to survive, and got my nut eventually.

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Deleted member 7776, wateriswet and 2 others

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
There’s only one Lars on this forum and it ain’t you

:p

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lars2210 and AbandonShip
I know the feeling bruh,

When I first had sex, I went down on the girl and then I felt the most disgusting smell imaginable, like some leftover old fish coupled with a 5 day unwashed sweat.

FdNRYSl.gif

I did this irl, and I'm sure she saw me

I then took her doggy and could smell it just as bad, but I somehow managed to survive, and got my nut eventually.

Delicious salty Tuna flavour :feelsohh:

new character unlocked: sexualPTSDcel

Are all of you fucking smelly hookers for 10$/hour?
A normal (hygienic) girl doesnt have an unbearable smell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
How did she look like PSL-wise?

How did she look like PSL-wise?
Below 5 psl but very frauded making him think she's "very well groomed" instead of very pretty or hot

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
brooooo

This chick had THE most disgusting smelling pussy in this galactic system. Am not no pussy & I can take a little odor but dude this was unbearably unbelievably bad. I feel like skinning myself. How the fuk can a creature look so groomed up from the outside & smell like a rotten sardine market. The minute she went in all four my dick moonwalked back into my anus. Am never having sex again pussy is forever stained in my memory
did you eat her out and still fucked her? i would have said its fucking disgusting and leave.

did you eat her out and still fucked her? i would have said its fucking disgusting and leave.
Lol fuk no
She was like “ok let me sit on ur face”

I swear the lord was watching over me cause the min she said that my phone started ringing & I told her it’s my gf & I gotta bounce

Lol @ her thinking I’d just let that nuclear waste hole sit on my face she would’ve turned me into Harvey Dent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Krezo, Gargantuan and 3 others
Lol @ her thinking I’d just let that nuclear waste hole sit on my face she would’ve turned me into Harvey Dent

Was she a hooker?
Lmao ofc not imagine paying for dat experience

FYI: hookers are 10x cleaner & more hygienic & STD-free than ur average thot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328