Htobrother

Htobrother

Jiggo
So we there was a nurse she was 40-43 but attractive
She told me 2 -3times what a pretty and handsome boy I’m while we talked
She called me cutie touched me a lot
Did I miss ?
Could have reported for sexual harassment jfl like foids do
I should have closed the door and fuck her quick but there was another patient sleeping
I took my shirt of she told me that I smell sweaty but it’s okay don’t bother She gave me a deodorant
I took my shirt off to change my clothes she said omg don’t do that are you crazy here are younger women they will pass out if they see you like that.

Stuff like that feels amazing tbh
Dopamine
That’s why I believe I’m a Chad sometimes

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 7079 and 6 others
she wanted the meat

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6965, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 4570 and 2 others
Better incel than cuck

Just fuck the nurse bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6965, Deleted member 7079 and Htobrother
Post a picture of yourself and we can make an assessment. However thats what nurses do they say that shit to the patients to make them feel better. It obviously worked, like you say, you liked it and it made you feel good.

I am a subhuman skinjob, I was in the hospital once and this nurse kept saying I was a handsome young man and that I had beautiful eyes. But they say that to everyone. Maybe in your case it was different but I am skeptical

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Post a picture of yourself and we can make an assessment. However thats what nurses do they say that shit to the patients to make them feel better. It obviously worked, like you say, you liked it and it made you feel good.

I am a subhuman skinjob, I was in the hospital once and this nurse kept saying I was a handsome young man and that I had beautiful eyes. But they say that to everyone. Maybe in your case it was different but I am skeptical
Okay
Glasses on

I don’t think you are subhuman stop coping she is not gonna say that to a subhuman it’s not her job to make your feel better she has to be nice tho

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gunna and SkinjobCatastrophe
You can't sue women for sexual harassment. Nobody's gonna believe you. Plus, women usually don't sexually harass non-Chads anyway.

• JFL
Okay
View attachment 426729Glasses on

I don’t think you are subhuman stop coping she is not gonna say that to a subhuman it’s not her job to make your feel better she has to be nice tho
Its a similar effect to when your mom says that you are handsome and you could get any girlfriend you want. Women instinctually know what to say when they are in that caring position like a nurse. I have seen nurses go up to 80 year old men in wheelchairs and tell them they are handsome.

You are not ugly but you are not attractive enough to have a 40 year old nurse try to have sex with you in the hospital.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bladeeout and Htobrother
Its a similar effect to when your mom says that you are handsome and you could get any girlfriend you want. Women instinctually know what to say when they are in that caring position like a nurse. I have seen nurses go up to 80 year old men in wheelchairs and tell them they are handsome.

You are not ugly but you are not attractive enough to have a 40 year old nurse try to have sex with you in the hospital.
Cope if I really wanted to I would fuck easily

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
OP get your T levels checked. If you were high T you would have straight up asked her for sex. No fucking sexy 40 year old milf escapes from me without having intense sex with me first, especially when she wants it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 6965, NothingCanStopMe and 5 others
OP get your T levels checked. If you were high T you would have straight up asked her for sex. No fucking sexy 40 year old milf escapes from me without having intense sex with me first, especially when she wants it.
Thx they were 560 last time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
OFC ITS THE OGRE WHAT A SLAYER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832 and Htobrother
high inhib ass pussy

• +1
Reactions: Carlodcx96 and Htobrother
yeah dude you totally missed
you should have just pulled over the curtains and fuck her, idk what you look like but chances like that happen rarely if you arent extremely good looking to the point foids offer themselves to you

• +1
You should have asked her to sit on your face

• Love it