I think I’m officially gonna vote for Biden

D

Deleted member 2587

Solstice
I was planning on voting for trump but tbh I want to stay in lockdown. I’ve been neeting and I don’t wanna open up just to work for globalists and praise trump n shit. I also want more immigrants cause of the great replacement is based and whites deserve this shit.

thoughts

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Lux and St. Wristcel
Kill yourself

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Spartacus1-, xefo and 7 others
I also want more immigrants cause of the great replacement is based and whites deserve this

i'm voting for trump despite it going against my personal interests so i don't have to deal with salty, ungrateful ethnics anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and BigBiceps
i'm voting for trump despite it going against my personal interests so i don't have to deal with salty, ungrateful ethnics anymore
Cope even if trump wins immigrants still gonna come here

"I think I'm officially gonna vote for cuck"

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 7753, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Imagine thinking your votes counts. None of this matters, at the end of the day, you’ll still gonna be stuck in the same shitty situation with some incompetent president who doesn’t actually care about you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oatmeal, Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 2587
Imagine thinking your votes counts. None of this matters, at the end of the day, you’ll still gonna be stuck in the same shitty situation with some incompetent president who doesn’t actually care about you
Found the incel

Cope even if trump wins immigrants still gonna come here

why would they want to live with white devils like your third world family? so their daughters can get dicked down by some tall chad since interracial propaganda is currently in overdrive?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and Shrek2OnDvD
why would they want to live with white devils like your third world family? so their daughters can get dicked down by some tall chad since interracial propaganda is currently in overdrive?
White devils? Tf lol, also immigrants usually stay together in their own neighbourhoods

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
White devils? Tf lol, also immigrants usually stay together in their own neighbourhoods
Don’t know what that clown was chattin about but u still swallow fin goy?

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
idc im european

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587