I think I'm subhuman and I'm gonna need some major surgery to fix me. Help with looksmaxing(if even worth) and rating.

Festrunk

Festrunk

Diamond
48423977 373233259887496 8074796948957167616 n
Me
48377745 301597673896149 2120517661472325632 n

Horrible wimp skull, huge nose, bad jaw, weird eyes, I'm sure you see it all. What am I gonna need to do to not be a fucking goblin?

Why the fuck od people always ask for surgery LONG BEFORE reaching optimal bodyfat is something I wonder.

Right from the pics I can tell you might tell somehwat of a narrow /weakish chin even tho it portrudes further than your lower lip. Also eye area in second pic is horrid, but its fine in first pìc so I don't know which one is your relaxed default pose.

drop face fat first

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath, PenileFacialSurgery, Krezo and 6 others
Why the fuck od people always ask for surgery LONG BEFORE reaching optimal bodyfat is something I wonder.

Right from the pics I can tell you might tell somehwat of a narrow /weakish chin even tho it portrudes further than your lower lip. Also eye area in second pic is horrid, but its fine in first pìc so I don't know which one is your relaxed default pose.

drop face fat first

Well, my GF took the first pic without me knowing, so I guess that one. I took the second one with a lot of lighting and just a straight, autistic look figuring it'd give you the best idea of what I look like without hiding anything.

I've lost 100lbs in the last 18 months, but I still have probably 30-40 more to lose. Thanks for the feedback though!

Well, my GF took the first pic without me knowing, so I guess that one. I took the second one with a lot of lighting and just a straight, autistic look figuring it'd give you the best idea of what I look like without hiding anything.

I've lost 100lbs in the last 18 months, but I still have probably 30-40 more to lose. Thanks for the feedback though!
Keep it up man, that's good. You have a lot of bad features: Big nose, bad upper eyelid exposure, giant ear (the fuck is that?), and a pretty weird looking skull (not much you can do about that). But consider surgeries for the 3 things I mentioned. Look into fixing those things first. After losing the excess weight and getting very lean, then assess your jaw and chin. You'll be able to see then if you'd benefit from implants or something. But although you look bad now, your face looks like it has some harmony and potential.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Lose weight boyo.

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath, FatmanO, Future Arablite and 1 other person
slightly recessed chin
upturned+very big nose

lose some weight
get a rhino
probably you will have a good jaw

Not much you can do

H-A-R-M-O-N-Y

If you have gf it isent so bad. But how many girls have you been together with/had sex with

if u have a gf why do u care

Unreal levels of bloat

Lose the fat ASAP

Being sub ideal but having a gf < being an lonely Austic ascended human bean

Last edited:
Keep it up man, that's good. You have a lot of bad features: Big nose, bad upper eyelid exposure, giant ear (the fuck is that?), and a pretty weird looking skull (not much you can do about that). But consider surgeries for the 3 things I mentioned. Look into fixing those things first. After losing the excess weight and getting very lean, then assess your jaw and chin. You'll be able to see then if you'd benefit from implants or something. But although you look bad now, your face looks like it has some harmony and potential.

The giant ear, and subsequent deformity, is from when I gauged them to 1.5" in Highschool.

JFL @ getting validation from women - GF will instantly leave and cheat on you if someone even half a point higher gives them attention. This is for my own narcissism and getting respect from other men.

The giant ear, and subsequent deformity, is from when I gauged them to 1.5" in Highschool.

JFL @ getting validation from women - GF will instantly leave and cheat on you if someone even half a point higher gives them attention. This is for my own narcissism and getting respect from other men.
not really, i have been dumped for guys i mog because they were more intelligent and caring and settled etc and i have stolen girls from better looking men too

You have a better nose than me. And you also mog me. You aren't as ugly as you think you are.
giant ear (the fuck is that?)

That's due to stretching his ears. He has taken the stretchers out.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
losing bf is always the most massive improvement so keep going at it

You have a better nose than me. And you also mog me. You aren't as ugly as you think you are.

That's due to stretching his ears. He has taken the stretchers out.

(X)Doubt
That thing is literally a fucking mountain on my face.

Well, the responses here are pretty heartening - I expected people to just say it's over for me and give up.

I'll keep trying to lose weight, but to be honest I feel like even the weight loss won't really help much. Maybe I'm too blackpilled/BDD.

i see potential in your face just go to 12% body fat and you will see

(X)Doubt
That thing is literally a fucking mountain on my face.

Imagine your nose but with a really droopy nosetip. That's me. :feelsrope:

Does it involve a rope, a stool and my closet?

1. Loose fat and start working out
2. Eat more vegetables to get glowier skin
3. Mew and chew to improve muscle tone
4. Rhinoplasty for nose, and surgery for upper eyelid exposure
5. Chin and jaw looks kinda off, you could consult a surgeon about this aswell.

Extra: consider doing something about your ears, they do loke weird like @CupOfCoffe pointed out.

5. Trim your brows, and shave or grow a proper stubble.
6: get a better haircut, one that suits you.
7. Consider wearing colored contacts

You could consider some other kinda implants but you wouldn't really know what you lack before getting lean.
Does it involve a rope, a stool and my closet?

Also if your not joking. Remember you look average and you'll look a lot better after looksmaxing. Your looks isn't gonna get you anywhere without effort but their certainly not gonna hold you back in life either.

Haircuts btw:

High Fade with Thick Quiff
17932677 765906056905273 1266577385914892288 n 1024x1024
Screen shot 2017 11 09 at 110407 am

Last edited:
"5. Chin and jaw looks kinda off, you could consult a surgeon about this aswell."

I just recently found that this is probably due to an overbite.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blitz
1. Loose fat and start working out
2. Eat more vegetables to get glowier skin
3. Mew and chew to improve muscle tone
4. Rhinoplasty for nose, and surgery for upper eyelid exposure
5. Chin and jaw looks kinda off, you could consult a surgeon about this aswell.

Extra: consider doing something about your ears, they do loke weird like @CupOfCoffe pointed out.

5. Trim your brows, and shave or grow a proper stubble.
6: get a better haircut, one that suits you.
7. Consider wearing colored contacts

You could consider some other kinda implants but you wouldn't really know what you lack before getting lean.

Also if your not joking. Remember you look average and you'll look a lot better after looksmaxing. Your looks isn't gonna get you anywhere without effort but their certainly not gonna hold you back in life either.

Haircuts btw:

View attachment 8797View attachment 8798View attachment 8799

Doubt I'll ever be able to afford a really good Rhino(which I'd need to get a damn good one). The eyelid exposure is weird because it only shows in some pics and it depends on which way my eyes are looking. If I'm looking down(like I was in second pic) there's a lot, but straight on in the mirror there's none.

5) this is probably due to my overbite, which is another surgery I probably wont ever be able to afford. Life sucks.

5.2) I cant grow Facial Hair - it comes in patchy and super thin, and I've read that beard "growth" oils are fake and gay.

Thanks for the advice though, man. What would you put my estimated PSL at? 3ish?

How old are you? You might still be able to use braces/rubber bands to fix the bite. Also mew if you aren't.

How old are you? You might still be able to use braces/rubber bands to fix the bite. Also mew if you aren't.

23 my dude
20180415 020308

Weird question: What about this picture makes me look good/better? I ask because I dont usually fuck around with online dating or Tinder, but about a year ago when I took a trip to a different city for 10 days. I tried it out and over the 10 day course I got 120 matches and the girls I matched with were actually messaging me(things like Joey Tribbiani 'How you doin?' GIFS, "Your bio is so funny" and "hey cutie,") This is the only pic I used, and my bio was a completely retarded story of how I tried to use my Toaster as a stereo. No mega Stacy matches or anything, but a good amount of decent looking girls. I ended up not pursuing anything because I'm retarded and was still not over the recently ended LTR.

I've tried twice since and cant ever get that level of success again using ANY other pics of me. So what does this hide/emphasize that worked so well? I know I'm not attractive, Chad, slayer or anything even close.

I know it's a weird question but it got me thinking.

Last edited:
23 my dude
View attachment 8833

Weird question: What about this picture makes me look good/better? I ask because I dont usually fuck around with online dating or Tinder, but about a year ago when I took a trip to a different city for 10 days. I tried it out and over the 10 day course I got 120 matches and the girls I matched with were actually messaging me(things like Joey Tribbiani 'How you doin?' GIFS, "Your bio is so funny" and "hey cutie,") This is the only pic I used, and my bio was a completely retarded story of how I tried to use my Toaster as a stereo. No mega Stacy matches or anything, but a good amount of decent looking girls. I ended up not pursuing anything because I'm retarded and was still not over the recently ended LTR.

I've tried twice since and cant ever get that level of success again using ANY other pics of me. So what does this hide/emphasize that worked so well? I know I'm not attractive, Chad, slayer or anything even close.

I know it's a weird question but it got me thinking.

Glasses improves your face. Use them as often as possible. Also that goofy cute smile you have on that picture apperantly worked well with your bio apparently

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk
Glasses improves your face. Use them as often as possible. Also that goofy cute smile you have on that picture apperantly worked well with your bio apparently
Any particular frame type you would recommend for my face shape? I'm kind of really bad at telling these things.

No it’s not.

- Equal thee parting of face
- Good distance between eyes
- nose not wider than mouth
- normal forhead size
- good philtrum to chin ratio
- good width (off course, this picture is taken with a great deal of lens distortion so his face will look wider irl)

These are all dominating factors that distinguish an abormal face from a normal looking face. You could start pointing out the lesser flaws like nct (debatable not a flaw), narrow mouth, big nose, lips, but these aren't nearly as important.

Now obviously the fact that this guy isn't a model proves that his facial harmony could've been significantly better. But he is still definetly in the range of average, he looks normal. And if you still aren't convinced go outside, and you'll se what an average face looks like.

If you call this a dishaminous face you have no sense of sense of aesthetic vision.

I rest my case.

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk
My bird profile nullifies all that anyways. If profile and 3/4ths are shit then that means motion is shit and that's what matters, and I cant even grow facial hair to cover it up.

At least maybe sometime in the future I can get insurance to cover some type of Jaw surgery being that I have a pretty bad overbite. Even still, if I jut to line up my teeth my profile barely gets any better.

I'm thinking I should just start Bubbles Maxing(jutting). Then my chin will look pronounced and cover up my recessed bottom half, also make my nose look more normal/less huge and making my submental region less turkey like. At least people will see and be like, "Oh he has an underbite," rather than just think I'm baseline deformed.

Proof of Bubbles Maxing:
20181223 103735

Last edited:
man no offense but your ear looks weird asf

man no offense but your ear looks weird asf
Gauges from my Highschool years. I've thought about putting my plugs back in them.

You fucked yourself over with those ear stretchers pal. Now your ears look like an old man's flabby scrotum.

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath and Festrunk
You fucked yourself over with those ear stretchers pal. Now your ears look like an old man's flabby scrotum.
LOL

I was fucked long before that, pal.

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk and ovrck
1. I'm fucked
2. Better fuck myself over even more

Winning mentality tbh.

Tbh I got A LOT of comments on them when I was like 14-15 and never would have taken them out if not for job reasons. It's only like a $100 fix tho, so not really that big of a deal and I dont regret it

Can facial bloat be causing my lower 3rd to look more recessed in profile?

In my Facebook Memories today a pic of me from 6 years ago(where I was A LOT thinner) came up and my profile in the pic looked SO MUCH better - way less recessed looking. I know it was from a long time ago(when I was 16-17) but is it possible its just from facial bloat/fat or did it just grow that way and this is cope?

Last edited:
Can facial bloat be causing my lower 3rd to look more recessed in profile?

In my Facebook Memories today a pic of me from 6 years ago(where I was A LOT thinner) came up and my profile in the pic looked SO MUCH better - way less recessed looking. I know it was from a long time ago(when I was 16-17) but is it possible its just from facial bloat/fat or did it probably just grow that way?

It's over for mouth breathers.:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: ovrck and Festrunk