I think it's best time to stop saying NT and start saying personality.

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

Personality = Social status, Social approval, Respected by peers and with Peers who have a mainstream touch about them. If you are able to flow and have good timing for humour and carry yourself with relaxation then that's a good personality to a chick. If she has a problem and you have a logical fix, which she never thought about because her head is too consumed by worry and stress, that again is a good personality for a chick. If you choke under pressure because you are too obsessed with what is FAMILIAR to you and associate that familiarity to your social identity, then you need to change that.

I speak as someone who has always been "NT" as you put it. I am not being big headed but my humour isn't bad and I've tended to always made girls laugh. I am a little charismatic and hold my frame. I used to be decent looking and now I am just dead average with fat. So yes, a NT personality with social acceptance and approval does compensate for a lack of looks and even as someone good looking you need these other factors as a man. It's only Chad looking men who don't need it. Like @Amnesia who is an introvert that doesn't find mainstream society interesting at all, like as in he can't even fake it and still gets away with that because he is sexy af to women.

If you have 5'7+ height, compact midface, ok sense of humour, broad perspective on shit in life, while understanding mainstream thinking, then all you need to do is create habits and build contacts. Basically make friends. MALE FRIENDS. Who are more mainstream and NT. That's really it. If that involves sucking up to them for a bit, so be it. Then you'll be around girls more and understand how the game works and that they are passive creatures that look for things that look good and entertain them. If you can look acceptable and entertain, then you're gonna get that validation which you all crave on here that builds your confidence.

You're all Zoomers (Under 25) and you should be doing this. If you find it hard, look at places on MeetMe and join a club. Then just fall into making friends. If it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen, but the more clubs you do join and go to, the higher probability there is of it happening. Sure there'll be others who are not NT that join these clubs too, but there'll be others that are whom do too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, Deleted member 10989, Need2Ascend and 22 others
You're all Zoomers (Under 25) and you should be doing this. If you find it hard, look at places on MeetMe and join a club. Then just fall into making friends. If it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen, but the more clubs you do join and go to, the higher probability there is of it happening. Sure there'll be others who are not NT that join these clubs too, but there'll be others that are whom do too.
it's usually always mexicans in those kinda clubs from MeetMe bro and these niggers end up speaking Spanish JFL

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Lolcel, thecel and 1 other person
it's usually always mexicans in those kinda clubs from MeetMe bro and these niggers end up speaking Spanish JFL

Really? America is lols. Which State are you in?

But muh Chico tinder experiment says personality doesn’t matter !!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 11425, Deleted member 4797 and 5 others
Foids with Adhd/autism look for neurotypical guys, so thats why nt matters

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
Low iq cope, I can go outside rn at night, kick open the door of my neighbor, I guarantee you his wife or girlfriend will be better looking than him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 11425, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Low iq cope, I can go outside rn at night, kick open the door of my neighbor, I guarantee you his wife or girlfriend will be better looking than him
I never said anything about looks

And what you just said doesn't debunk the black pill, im not going to argue with a red piller

Good thread

I never said anything about looks

And what you just said doesn't debunk the black pill, im not going to argue with a red piller
2DAA9541 97F7 4E51 B2E3 BB36CAF57556

• JFL
Reactions: Julian and Deleted member 6873

Lol that too. Girls who are socially anxious / fearful etc want someone that balances out their fears. So you guys probably find it hard to find the female versions of yourselves lol. Which is why the internet hurts young boys who need real life experience to expose themselves to their fears and anxieties and overcome them. It's mathematics. Anxiety goes down over time.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Lmao, Uglyandfat and 1 other person

Personality = Social status, Social approval, Respected by peers and with Peers who have a mainstream touch about them. If you are able to flow and have good timing for humour and carry yourself with relaxation then that's a good personality to a chick. If she has a problem and you have a logical fix, which she never thought about because her head is too consumed by worry and stress, that again is a good personality for a chick. If you choke under pressure because you are too obsessed with what is FAMILIAR to you and associate that familiarity to your social identity, then you need to change that.

I speak as someone who has always been "NT" as you put it. I am not being big headed but my humour isn't bad and I've tended to always made girls laugh. I am a little charismatic and hold my frame. I used to be decent looking and now I am just dead average with fat. So yes, a NT personality with social acceptance and approval does compensate for a lack of looks and even as someone good looking you need these other factors as a man. It's only Chad looking men who don't need it. Like @Amnesia who is an introvert that doesn't find mainstream society interesting at all, like as in he can't even fake it and still gets away with that because he is sexy af to women.

If you have 5'7+ height, compact midface, ok sense of humour, broad perspective on shit in life, while understanding mainstream thinking, then all you need to do is create habits and build contacts. Basically make friends. MALE FRIENDS. Who are more mainstream and NT. That's really it. If that involves sucking up to them for a bit, so be it. Then you'll be around girls more and understand how the game works and that they are passive creatures that look for things that look good and entertain them. If you can look acceptable and entertain, then you're gonna get that validation which you all crave on here that builds your confidence.

could you please make a definitive guide on relationships and is it worth having a ltr in 2021 ?. How to act with the girl and etc. never seen nothing like that before in this forum

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
could you please make a definitive guide on relationships and is it worth having a ltr in 2021 ?. How to act with the girl and etc. never seen nothing like that before in this forum

Lol I am not a PUA or Red Pill coach bro. I just wrote what came into my mind from experiences.

Flattered though.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Example of someone incredibly NT with a mainstream cool personality but is average to may be slightly above average looking at best:

Phillion.

Sure he has put on a bit of fat during quarantine, but he is 6/10 at best

Watch the whole video:

Example of someone incredibly NT with a mainstream cool personality but is average to may be slightly above average looking at best:

Phillion.

Sure he has put on a bit of fat during quarantine, but he is 6/10 at best

Watch the whole video:

Not a great example because he comes off as “trying too hard to be cool” with his slang and hair. He got major hate on his David goggins video.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439, Golgo13, Deleted member 12218 and 1 other person
Having “personality “ as you describe it is life fuel, you can’t imagine how great is to feel sort of accepted by your normie peers and being able to somewhat relate to them. For example, I got an iPhone for the first time(12 pro max) Beats headphones , I explored normie music like mainstream rap and hip hop, some trap too, I have tats (shit tats but will get nicer ones on my arms), an earring, I carry some gold chains and a expensive watch. All these things have helped me look more approachable and not like I’m a creepy otaku like in the past . What I have to work now is building a circle of male friends but is tough right now because of COVID

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 6908
Being yourself is what everyone should strive for not being nt or having personality

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, HighIQcel, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
Good thread.

Teens here should just get the minimum looksmax info and just never come back. Instead should focus on being more sociable and becoming more NT and making friends.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Golgo13 and JamesHowlett
Not a great example because he comes off as “trying too hard to be cool” with his slang and hair. He got major hate on his David goggins video.

Oh man. Amazing anecdotal evidence you got there bro.

"He got hate on one of his 100s of videos for dissing a very well-respected former US Navy Seal that does influential speeches and shit" Yeah one video out of how many he has released over the past few years? Please stop LMAO.

Talk about cherry picking in order to support your narrative lmao.

Whether he tries hard or he doesn't. He pulls it off and is seen as cool/NT. This is what NT is. This is the type of personality we're talking about when we mean NT. This defines NT.

Another example would be Pharrell Williams.

NT is just another way of saying "down-to-earth". Relatable.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
This so fucking stupid, just be socially acceptable bro

Not everyone has or cares to be extroverted, normies are dumb as fuck and being around them will raise your stress levels and doesnt add anything

Also when you're good looking people will just like to be around you because you're good looking, but I still dont like to be around people

All I want is a loyal gf to turn into a wife and raise a family, I dont want to have a bunch of NT bros that dont give a fuck about anything isnt mainstream

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and mogstar
@MakinItHappen Legit af

It’s only the people who have friends and go out that will agree with this. The PSL autists will just circle jerk each other using their 2 PSL and 7 PSL exceptions as “evidence”.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Golgo13, Deleted member 3270 and 1 other person

Not everyone has or cares to be extroverted, normies are dumb as fuck and being around them will raise your stress levels and doesnt add anything

Also when you're good looking people will just like to be around you because you're good looking, but I still dont like to be around people

All I want is a loyal gf to turn into a wife and raise a family, I dont want to have a bunch of NT bros that dont give a fuck about anything isnt mainstream
Just have friends that aren’t dumb as fuck then

I have plenty of different friend groups that like different stuff, are funny etc

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Golgo13, oatmeal and 1 other person

Listen to the audio I posted above your post. I agree with you. I am just saying if you want to compensate for your lack of looks, conforming IN CERTAIN IMPORTANT SITUATIONS is savvy and wise.

It's partly sociopathic, sure, but it helps you get places. 48 laws of power talks about this too in a subtle way. You can't ALWAYS be authentic. You just can't. It will fuck you in the ass.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Stevensmithgerard
IMO NT is mostly being socially calibrated in all aspects & have good social skills. You don't need to fit in mainstream to be NT

• +1
Good thread.

Teens here should just get the minimum looksmax info and just never come back. Instead should focus on being more sociable and becoming more NT and making friends.
This

Blackpill can ruin your mentality when it really doesn’t need to, i.e. someone above average but not chad/good looking according to this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 4797 and Golgo13
IMO NT is mostly being socially calibrated in all aspects & have good social skills. You don't need to fit in mainstream to be NT

Lol the pictures you posted had you dressing mainstream af bro.

Midfacepill alongside FWHR are very real and affect how other people perceive you, I can agree on that tbh, good thread

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Deleted member 6908
Mainstream = Trendy

Trendy = NT

You drink at starbacks/costacoffee

You watch stuff like The Tiger King, Jeffrey Epstein, Game of thrones etc on Netflix

That sort of stuff

It's basically having interests which are GENERAL and these general interests increase the chances of a wider range of people being able to connect with you. Common talking points.

If that's "changing" yourself then JFL. I would say hardly much.

• +1

So you're a loner and don't; have a social group? I find that quite hard to believe.

Lol the pictures you posted had you dressing mainstream af bro.
How? I wear cheap clothes lol H&M, Polo, Levi. Mainstream is shit like supreme, yeezys, gucci, vuitton. Not everything that's trendy is considered NT. You'll never see me wearing supreme.

None of my fits cost over $100 except for my watch.

I don't wear those to fit in & look "popular & cool". That's where the problem occurs with most normies.

Most normies are doing shit to fit in & not because they genuinely think it fits their style & personality

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 12218 and Deleted member 6908
I also don't know where this notion that being NT means being an extrovert comes from lmao

They are mutually exclusive

Being able to talk comfortably in front of a camera=NT aka every famous YouTuber. This is because you can pull thoughts from your head out your mouth without any external input which is pretty difficult. That’s also why you’re pretty nt imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, HighIQcel and Golgo13
No, it's NT
some people have terrible personalities

Being yourself is what everyone should strive for not being nt or having personality
Cope , this will sound even more cliche but what everyone should really strive for is being the best version of themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11425 and HighIQcel
Personslity is already said enough. The spot's already taken. I think "NT" should be replaced with "NR" (not retarded), and "personality" should be replaced with the word "character". Women don't care about personality unless it's attributable to their pets, their girlfriends, their gay friends, and betas they keep in the friendzone.

Personality might make a man fun to be around, but it doesn't give women tingles. Character is what makes em wet. Character is masculine in nature. Personality is not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Julius and Deleted member 11425
Personality might make a man fun to be around, but it doesn't give women tingles. Character is what makes em wet. Character is masculine in nature. Personality is not.
If several girls think you are fun to be around, you'll atleast be seen together with girls, which'll increase SMV. Personality is important, but it is tied to looks. I have experienced it myself, when I look better (freshly shaven, dressed well, low BF%) girls find me more funny and interesting than when I look bad.

If several girls think you are fun to be around, you'll atleast be seen together with girls, which'll increase SMV. Personality is important, but it is tied to looks. I have experienced it myself, when I look better (freshly shaven, dressed well, low BF%) girls find me more funny and interesting than when I look bad.

Strength of character wins tho in the end! Or is that strength of squat?

IMG 20210217 120416

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
But muh Chico tinder experiment says personality doesn’t matter !!

lOOKS only give you green light to approach her.. Your personality and communication skill will determine if you have successful relationship... .. But if women are seeking one nights stand.. Face and body matters more.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
If several girls think you are fun to be around, you'll atleast be seen together with girls, which'll increase SMV.
It depends. If you're only with them cause you're in the frienzone it won't increase a bit. To the contrary. Your SMV will only increase if you're around girls who are sexually attracted to you. Girls can always tell If other girls are attracted to a man.

It depends. If you're only with them cause you're in the frienzone it won't increase a bit. To the contrary. Your SMV will only increase if you're around girls who are sexually attracted to you. Girls can always tell If other girls are attracted to a man.
Honestly it is incredibly obvious when two people are into each other and this is coming from a diagnosed aspie.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 12002
If you're at a party and sees a guy surrounded by girls, you'll think that he is a chad. Same goes for the girls

If you're at a party and sees a guy surrounded by girls, you'll think that he is a chad. Same goes for the girls
To the untrained eye at first glance maybe.

If you see a good looking guy surrounded by girls you will

If you see an ugly guy surrounded by girls he has drugs

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 6873
It was more so a case of it is obvious they aren't attracted to him he just has something
Tbh I know this manlet framecel 3 psl dude who slays because of social circle ngl. He is also surrounded by hot girls all the time

Tbh I know this manlet framecel 3 psl dude who slays because of social circle ngl. He is also surrounded by hot girls all the time
post pic, aren't u in a country where avg height is lower anyway?