I think I've grown up these past few days

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx
I'm 16 and I feel like I'm going back to my growth spurt these last few days, I remember my first growth spurt, every day I got up, I was touching more and more the beam of my corridor, well right now, I feel like I'm living exactly the same thing, I'm starting to touch the roof of my corridor more and more, I don't know if it's related but in the last few days I've been taking magnesium + vitamin B for no particular reason, it was lying in my closet so I've been taking it. My mother also let me know that I had grown up, which is precisely what alerted me after the story of the corridor. Also this morning when when I got up I had a feeling of "heavy" in my legs, it wasn't really painful, it was just strange, it didn't last long. There's hope boyo, mainly because if I have grown up it makes me think that my plates are open, and therefore I will be able to take an AI and inject HGH.

i also started taking a magnesium pills. then i realized they expired in 2004 jfl, and my mom bought them for us when we were babies.
maybe if she gave them to me when i was younger i would be 6'6 chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
i also started taking a magnesium pills. then i realized they expired in 2004 jfl, and my mom bought them for us when we were babies.

I didn't think at all that magnesium could have a link with the height originally jfl, I just took it randomly.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
JFL at the people thinking i was being serious