I think most people misunderstand the race pill.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
The race pill is simple that beauty exceeds all boundaries but their always a caveat to even the most simple things.The thing that makes a face beautiful is true in all race but it's more common on Caucasoids.

This is why noodle whores even exist they realize this intrinsically by simple looking at the averages and going with the best looking.

That isn't to say you can't have good looking Asian men you can and you some times do see good looking Asian men but on averages whites have better bone structure.

Also a cope that needs to end is under rating a person specifically cause of race foids don't look at race they look at bone structure if your a handsome gook you will out compete a ugly nord or a average nord.

Another cope is thinking being of x race negates psl points while it's true caucasoids or nords have better bones on average that doesn't mean you being a gook a curry a nigger negates psl points.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, thecel, Deleted member 6401 and 10 others
on averages whites have better bone structure
No, this is not what makes them usually more gl. In fact, most westerners are recessed.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991, Uglyandfat and 2 others
It’s not all about bone structure

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Hmm idk man beeing black, brown or asian can hinder yo even with good bones

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
No, this is not what makes them usually more gl. In fact, most westerners are recessed.
Eurocentric Features are More Important. Most ethnics have bulbous nose which is a common feature.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, thecel, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
There are only two races: Chad, and not Chad. Simple as.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 10177, Deleted member 6401 and 7 others

Yes but it's absurd to not realize the averages between the races

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2012 and 3 others
Eurocentric Features are More Important. Most ethnics have bulbous nose which is a common feature.
soft features are indeed what usually makes them better looking : more deepset eyes, better, sharper nose, and better mouth area.
this also. may be in another life for me

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6401, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Hmm idk man beeing black, brown or brown can hinder yo even with good bones
Saying that an Average White male Has More SMV than Ethnic Chad is Huge Cope. White Chad always has the Highest SMV among Chad's

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gaia262 and Deleted member 3043

Actually i agree some traits are very eurocentric but absolute beauty trancends that it's very mathematical

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Chadeep
When it comes to different Chads they somehow all by conincidence look very similar based on structure. It's only skin colour that is really different

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, A23ghskung, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Saying that an Average White male Has More SMV than Ethnic Chad is Huge Cope. White Chad always has the Highest SMV among Chad's

Yes white chads mog all but that doesn't mean you lose points for being chads of your own race i made this thread cause i'm trying to be good looking in my own phenotype

• +1
Idk man, the staple of the gook are their eyes, give them the typically attractive eyes and they won’t look asian anymore, but white. Same goes for cheekbones and maxilla.

the objectively ideal person is European, being Asian or black will hinder you and prevent you from reaching that level in terms of bone structure and colouring

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, thecel, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
When it comes to different Chads they somehow all by conincidence look very similar based on structure. It's only skin colour that is really different

Not similar but different

• +1
Actually i agree some traits are very eurocentric but absolute beauty trancends that it's very mathematical
The Far Away from the Ethnicity you look the better that's it. Chad's Compete Among Chad's.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
Idk man, the staple of the gook are their eyes, give them the typically attractive eyes and they won’t look asian anymore, but white. Same goes for cheekbones and maxilla.

the objectively ideal person is European, being Asian or black will hinder you and prevent you from reaching that level in terms of bone structure and colouring

How so ???????????????????? half the time the ideal faces we see are forward grown jaws and maxillas being asian doesn't hinder it but it is more common in caucasoid populations this i will agree with it's looking at it from a pure probabilistic view point it is more ideal to be white but being asian doesn't hinder your ability for good bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
One good pheno trumps all

GIGACHAD PHENO

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 3043
Lol. Caucasians have easily the best bonestructure on average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 5187
The Far Away from the Ethnicity you look the better that's it. Chad's Compete Among Chad's.

But you can't escape it beauty is normative as well as objective eurocentric beauty is normative but absolute beauty is not you can look to objective traits irregardless of race.

All the race pill is to say whites have it more on average that's it

• +1
  • +1
we'll be chadlite at least bro. we'll be !

I'm destined most likely for hell lets be quite honest most likely my hell will be eternal denial

• So Sad
  • +1
Lol. Caucasians have easily the best bonestructure on average.
Curry also comes in Caucasian race. It's more about the phenotype than Race.

• +1
How so ???????????????????? half the time the ideal faces we see are forward grown jaws and maxillas being asian doesn't hinder it but it is more common in caucasoid populations this i will agree with it's looking at it from a pure probabilistic view point it is more ideal to be white but being asian doesn't hinder your ability for good bone structure.

31497068 DA23 44ED AE34 8B2D6CD0AE0D

Asians are characterised by their shitty orbits and their large, bulbous cheekbones. Give them the ideal orbits and cheekbones and they’re going to look white, not Asian.

• +1
I'm destined most likely for hell lets be quite honest most likely my hell will be eternal denial
life's unfair. you should have stayed bluepilled tbh.

• +1
BBC or rope

• +1
Nah i nevef said that. Its just beeing ethnic does reduce your SMV. But its not a number that u can measure. Its different for every person

• +1
View attachment 342621

Asians are characterised by their shitty orbits and their large, bulbous cheekbones. Give them the ideal orbits and cheekbones and they’re going to look white, not Asian.

No they will look like a good looking asian being white is also skull shape.

Also your right facial flatness on average is more common on asians but here is the huge caveat again as long as they face pull at a young age what is objectively beautiful will be possible.

Imagine this on an asian person we could build chads on average remeber forward grown faces are a sign of good development.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991 and Chadeep
you lose points if you look ethnic (for ex curry or asian)
the further from ethnic u look, the better (caucasian features)
aka this dude:

he's asian or half asian, but would still mog 95% of white chads and outslay them
with curries thats hard though because of their coloring, its over if ur shitskin
overall ethnics have ethnic features and coloring which hinders them so yeah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Chadeep
Nah i nevef said that. Its just beeing ethnic does reduce your SMV. But its not a number that u can measure. Its different for every person
It's true. That's why I ain't rooting for a white Stacy. I'm more than happy to have a Stacy of my race.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
aka this dude:
View attachment 342629
he's asian or half asian, but would still mog 95% of white chads and outslay them
with curries thats hard though because of their coloring, its over if ur shitskin
this guy won't mog most chad of other pheno tbh.
Salludon could. he mogs him hard.

• +1
It's true. That's why I ain't rooting for a white Stacy. I'm more than happy to have a Stacy of my race.

I would be too but i realize something i'm looking at averages here certain failos are common among every race but the white races failos doesn't come in the form of facial trait's it's often balding and again fast.

So my idea was to breed our my curry genes that my kids will on average have better bones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991, Chadeep and 1 other person
I would be too but i realize something i'm looking at averages here certain failos are common among every race but the white races failos doesn't come in the form of facial trait's it's often balding and again fast.

So my idea was to breed our my curry genes that my kids will on average have better bones
i mirin these stratagemes, more than what would foids do tbh.

• +1
aka this dude:
View attachment 342629

That dude doesn't even look white.He has good forward growth more common in caucasians which you conflate for it being a caucasian trait when in reality he just developed fully.
i mirin these stratagemes, more than what would foids do tbh.

I look at the long run tbqh i'm done trying to be white i just want good probabilistic odds

• +1
That dude doesn't even look white.He has good forward growth more common in caucasians which you conflate for it being a caucasian trait when in reality he just developed fully.
i didnt say he looked white lol. i just said he doesnt look like typical asian/ethnic because he has features like strong browridge and chin etc
cope, salludon also looks too ethnic and is a frauder, thats why he did bad in that tinder experiment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 4991
No they will look like a good looking asian being white is also skull shape.

Also your right facial flatness on average is more common on asians but here is the huge caveat again as long as they face pull at a young age what is objectively beautiful will be possible.

View attachment 342628

Imagine this on an asian person we could build chads on average remeber forward grown faces are a sign of good development.

I disagree. What makes Asian eyes Asian is their shallow orbits

E9E00EE6 7D31 4A94 9A66 42582C1BB8F1

D935190C 56F0 458E AE76 6C330ABD5862

You can easily see which one is European, and the orbital structure which makes ones eyes look European is what makes ones eyes look attractive.

Being Asian does take away from your PSL, but caps it. You can never reach PSL 8 if you’re Asian.

• +1
i didnt say he looked white lol. i just said he doesnt look like typical asian/ethnic because he has features like strong browridge and chin etc

cope, salludon also looks too ethnic and is a frauder, thats why he did bad in that tinder experiment

Oh okay then yes we agree that is what the race pill is that being said being asian doesn't detract point's

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PjSon, Chadeep and 1 other person

I look at the long run tbqh i'm done trying to be white i just want good probabilistic odds
As Curry No Matter How hard we try to be White We can't. Skinmaxxing and Shit Is very dangerous and Won't wash away most ethnic Features. Just try to ascend to top tier Curry and Breed with a Top tier Curry Stacy.

• +1

Honestly who cares who mogs whom salludon isn't me so why should i care tbqh i look at ethnics as equals cause were all equally fucked unless someone does something

• +1
Honestly who cares who mogs whom salludon isn't me so why should i care tbqh i look at ethnics as equals cause were all equally fucked unless someone does something
looks is pretty injust indeed.

• +1
I disagree. What makes Asian eyes Asian is their shallow orbits

View attachment 342637
View attachment 342638

You can easily see which one is European, and the orbital structure which makes ones eyes look European is what makes ones eyes look attractive.

Being Asian does take away from your PSL, but caps it. You can never reach PSL 8 if you’re Asian.

The eye area is mainly genes but the jaw the maxilla is mainly environmental @Gudru showed a good pic of how much our jaws have been narrowing everyone in general has been getting uglier know we could all blame it on genes but to that i ask why did the previous generations have better bone development ???????????
looks is pretty injust indeed.

It is man the black pill is mental poison

• +1
The eye area is mainly genes but the jaw the maxilla is mainly environmental @Gudru showed a good pic of how much our jaws have been narrowing everyone in general has been getting uglier know we could all blame it on genes but to that i ask why did the previous generations have better bone development ???????????

It is man the black pill is mental poison
Blackpill takes over your mental health like nothing else. Going out you start analysis on people's faces.

• +1
Blackpill takes over your mental health like nothing else. Going out you start analysis on people's faces.

Oh i can testify when ever i see some one all i think of is what surgery do they need

• +1
Race matters. The vast majority of users are here to improve their looks to get laid. The vast majority of women will immediately nope you if you're indian, asian, etc and it's easy to see a slightly above average white guy will pull far more than an ethnic chad. Tough life, but welcome to the western world and stop whining.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Gaia262
Race matters. The vast majority of users are here to improve their looks to get laid. The vast majority of women will immediately nope you if you're indian, asian, etc and it's easy to see a slightly above average white guy will pull far more than an ethnic chad. Tough life, but welcome to the western world and stop whining.

Again examples or stfu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PjSon
Miss me with this Jewish bullshit.
Your bones matter only to a certain point. And that point is your phenotype and race.

Where are his prominent zygos? his cheese-cutting jaw? No bone striking feature in this guy, yet his pheno elevates him to Vahlalla.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5143 and 1 other person