I think most people misunderstand the race pill.

Miss me with this Jewish bullshit.
Your bones matter only to a certain point. And that point is your phenotype and race.

Where are his prominent zygos? his cheese-cutting jaw? No bone striking feature in this guy, yet his pheno elevates him to Vahlalla.
View attachment 342680

Good gonial angle good cheek bones good ramus length good jaw body your example is some dude with forward growth well above the average norm but since were cherry picking.

MV5BODI0MTYzNTIxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjg2Nzc0NA V1 UY1200 CR19006301200 AL

Do you think this guy isnt a result of a well forward jaw looking at his cuck eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
Good gonial angle good cheek bones good ramus length good jaw body your example is some dude with forward growth well above the average norm but since were cherry picking.

View attachment 342685

Do you think this guy isnt a result of a well forward jaw looking at his cuck eyes
You're coping hard. Here's how far your bones cand bring you without the proper pheno/race.
dc857331e699b5c911670d12f282b723.jpg
Vs
main-qimg-53200f1cda1fc87a01ca5667cd49690b

Look at his majestic bone structure, ruined by his race/pheno.

Who do you think w*men will choose, the high T jungle-negro or the meek nordic below
1586286389948-png.342680

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5143 and 3 others
You're coping hard. Here's how far your bones cand bring you without the proper pheno/race.
dc857331e699b5c911670d12f282b723.jpg
Vs
main-qimg-53200f1cda1fc87a01ca5667cd49690b

So you haven't even read my thread honestly i even said white chads mog the other chads.That being said this is cherry picking the worst ngl black makes literally everyone look better.

Also this dude you posted had chin recession in terms of over all facial structure he mogs this entire forum combined.

I also see bimalliary protrusion so common in blacks that's the thing making whites more attractive anyways that being said if those failos were fixed they would be on tiers of white chads.

Also if your gonna use the best looking of white chads it's only fair to use the best looking of blacks.

Know would this dude not compete agaist white chads ??????????????????????

Also i already said white chads on average mog all cause their race seems to lack down wards growth some how so miss me with this bullshit of pheno harmony what even is this shit anyways it's bones like it or not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
View attachment 342621

Asians are characterised by their shitty orbits and their large, bulbous cheekbones. Give them the ideal orbits and cheekbones and they’re going to look white, not Asian.
Asians also have wider stronger jaws then average white man right? Also what would be the ideal cheeksbones?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
A lot of the problem comes from how people will phrase it. “PSL 7 asian” or “ethnic chad”

When you say “PSL 7 asian” or “ethnic chad” what you really mean is PSL 5 or 5.5. Asians (east asians in particular), sub saharan africans, native americans, even if they have perfect bones, still have other superficial features that subtract from their looks. Flat and wide nose, dark skin, bad hair, etc.

OP is right when he says that its not about race, its just that some races usually have good features and some usually have bad features. But it is important to note that a native vietnamese guy or a native mexican will never be PSL 8. In that case I think it is fair to say their race is holding them back.

Their may be a “latino” or “hispanic” chad who is PSL 7.5 or PSL 8 but those are misnomers because they are mixed with lots of white dna

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Aesthetics_III
A lot of the problem comes from how people will phrase it. “PSL 7 asian” or “ethnic chad”

When you say “PSL 7 asian” or “ethnic chad” what you really mean is PSL 5 or 5.5. Asians (east asians in particular), sub saharan africans, native americans, even if they have perfect bones, still have other superficial features that subtract from their looks. Flat and wide nose, dark skin, bad hair, etc.

OP is right when he says that its not about race, its just that some races usually have good features and some usually have bad features. But it is important to note that a native vietnamese guy or a native mexican will never be PSL 8. In that case I think it is fair to say their race is holding them back.

Their may be a “latino” or “hispanic” chad who is PSL 7.5 or PSL 8 but those are misnomers because they are mixed with lots of white dna
Their are couple of things attractive only due to european beauty standards.

1 Eye color this is a invention of european beauty standards.

2 Larger noses.

3 Caucasian facial features.

Here is what objective and what caucasians tend to have more off less chin recession.

2.More bone projection.

3 less facial flatness.

4 less alveolar issues.

These things are what detract from asian or black or curry chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685 and SkinjobCatastrophe
The eye area is mainly genes but the jaw the maxilla is mainly environmental @Gudru showed a good pic of how much our jaws have been narrowing everyone in general has been getting uglier know we could all blame it on genes but to that i ask why did the previous generations have better bone development ???????????

It is man the black pill is mental poison
My eye area changed EXTREMELY thoughout the years. My eyes used to both have obvious UEE when I was ~14 and now they're almost fully hooded on both sides. I permasquinted especially outside alot and my eyes are way more positive too now. It bothers me sometimes because my right fucking eye is way more positively tilted than my left side. Gonna thicken my eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Their are couple of things attractive only due to european beauty standards.

1 Eye color this is a invention of european beauty standards.

2 Larger noses.

3 Caucasian facial features.

Here is what objective and what caucasians tend to have more off less chin recession.

2.More bone projection.

3 less facial flatness.

4 less alveolar issues.

These things are what detract from asian or black or curry chad
Even places who have never seen white people will find all of their features more attractive. European beauty standards are no different from objective beauty standards because they are all the same.

There was an Arab scholar from the 900s who went to Scandinavia. Obviously, he had no idea of European beauty standards. But he still found white people more attractive, not only for the features you say are objectively attractive, but also for the features that you say are only European standards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Do asians you see mostly have lateral or foward growth good orge curve? Or it just large? Johnny deep has large but lowset cheekbones also round.

Depps cheekbones aren’t really round, it’s that it just really low and not forward grown.

E9D8B527 51B4 4EC4 A80F 0AA34D8BC5F9

Compared to round cheekbones
919A2AC9 AA21 4488 ABCD 87574B7AE0F8

Obviously, lighting plays a part.

6D421F84 4F19 470C 848E 6F3AAB65EE9E

Asians have larger, lower cheekbones. They’re rounder then Europeans as well. Asians typically have lateral growth of the cheekbones. Forward growth of the cheekbones is rare amongst whites, and is close to non existence in Asians; though I’m sure there are a handful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 3043
Depps cheekbones aren’t really round, it’s that it just really low and not forward grown.

View attachment 342758

Compared to round cheekbones
View attachment 342760

Obviously, lighting plays a part.

View attachment 342761

Asians have larger, lower cheekbones. They’re rounder then Europeans as well. Asians typically have lateral growth of the cheekbones. Forward growth of the cheekbones is rare amongst whites, and is close to non existence in Asians; though I’m sure there are a handful.
How can you tell if you have foward grown cheekbones? Is it from the orgee curve view?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
The race pill is simple that beauty exceeds all boundaries but their always a caveat to even the most simple things.The thing that makes a face beautiful is true in all race but it's more common on Caucasoids.

This is why noodle whores even exist they realize this intrinsically by simple looking at the averages and going with the best looking.

That isn't to say you can't have good looking Asian men you can and you some times do see good looking Asian men but on averages whites have better bone structure.

Also a cope that needs to end is under rating a person specifically cause of race foids don't look at race they look at bone structure if your a handsome gook you will out compete a ugly nord or a average nord.

Another cope is thinking being of x race negates psl points while it's true caucasoids or nords have better bones on average that doesn't mean you being a gook a curry a nigger negates psl points.
I agree, but you have to take into consideration that whites also have better coloring and height on average

• +1
I agree, but you have to take into consideration that whites also have better coloring and height on average

Yes that as well that also hailos whites ngl but then again asians have coloring height again depends on the population for instance central asians used to have dudes who were 6 foot 5 know obviously it has decreased substantially over time who knows why really but on averages yes.
Even places who have never seen white people will find all of their features more attractive. European beauty standards are no different from objective beauty standards because they are all the same.

There was an Arab scholar from the 900s who went to Scandinavia. Obviously, he had no idea of European beauty standards. But he still found white people more attractive, not only for the features you say are objectively attractive, but also for the features that you say are only European standards.

>>Even places who have never seen white people will find all of their features more attractive. European beauty standards are no different from objective beauty standards because they are all the same.<<

In terms of jaw and maxilla yes facial traits no.

>>There was an Arab scholar from the 900s who went to Scandinavia. Obviously, he had no idea of European beauty standards. But he still found white people more attractive, not only for the features you say are objectively attractive, but also for the features that you say are only European standards.<<

Could i have a link to this European facial traits being the most attractive doesn't have a basis in evolution.

View attachment 342765

This is objective.

View attachment 342767

This is objective this is objective the other is not ngl.

It's also not the golden ration it's the phi mask.

This has infinitely more predictive power than the others ngl.

• +1
Theres multiple studies showing the race pill in action, but what we cant derive from the studies is how much cultural perception plays a part in whites being on top as compared to looks.

• +1
Theres multiple studies showing the race pill in action, but what we cant derive from the studies is how much cultural perception plays a part in whites being on top as compared to looks.

This is objective the rest is cope

• +1
Saying that an Average White male Has More SMV than Ethnic Chad is Huge Cope. White Chad always has the Highest SMV among Chad's
stop coping
DRAVIDIAN CHAD HAS THE HIGHEST SMV IN THE WEST

• +1
  • +1
The race pill is simple that beauty exceeds all boundaries but their always a caveat to even the most simple things.The thing that makes a face beautiful is true in all race but it's more common on Caucasoids.

This is why noodle whores even exist they realize this intrinsically by simple looking at the averages and going with the best looking.

That isn't to say you can't have good looking Asian men you can and you some times do see good looking Asian men but on averages whites have better bone structure.

Also a cope that needs to end is under rating a person specifically cause of race foids don't look at race they look at bone structure if your a handsome gook you will out compete a ugly nord or a average nord.

Another cope is thinking being of x race negates psl points while it's true caucasoids or nords have better bones on average that doesn't mean you being a gook a curry a nigger negates psl points.
i think you dont realize

skin colour, eye colour, hair colour, avg dick size, avg height

is a thing