I think POF hires female catfishes to get men to subscribe to their premium service. Hear out my reasoning

alien

alien

Kraken
There was this cute brown girl (not as cute as Yogapants tho) that caught my eye on POF 3 months ago shortly after I got ghosted by that filipina single mom. Her profile was set so that you needed to be a paid member in order to message her. I was desperate to get laid anyways so I was willing to do whatever it takes to improve my chances of getting laid. So I bought the premium membership so that I can have the extra perks to give myself an advantage. I message with this girl back and forth. She takes awihle to reply to me at times. Sometimes days. Eventually she stops replying to me at all so I just gave up on the bitch. I figured she was too busy gagging on Chad's cock or was just on there for attention.

Then I noticed that she matched me on Meet Me just now with the exact same account (same username and User ID). And I saw that she was now a white girl. WHAT THE FUCK. I look at her profile. Completely different girl in there. So either this bitch sold her account to a white girl. Or she is a catfish set up by the site to encourage men to sign up (since you need to be a premium member to message her).

Fellow POFcels @Mr_Norwood checking in

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopingCel, Scarface, Time Travel and 1 other person
yogapants really lives rent free in your head doesn't she

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Peachy, Festrunk, turkproducer and 3 others
didnt read but who the fuck uses pof

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I thought this was common knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
I thought this was common knowledge
legit, tinder at least is like 8 to 1 male to female ratio in most places, gotta pad it out somehow so normies keep paying for the illusion of maybe one day getting a crumb of pussy for their efforts

POF is shit

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
There was this cute brown girl (not as cute as Yogapants tho) that caught my eye on POF 3 months ago shortly after I got ghosted by that filipina single mom. Her profile was set so that you needed to be a paid member in order to message her. I was desperate to get laid anyways so I was willing to do whatever it takes to improve my chances of getting laid. So I bought the premium membership so that I can have the extra perks to give myself an advantage. I message with this girl back and forth. She takes awihle to reply to me at times. Sometimes days. Eventually she stops replying to me at all so I just gave up on the bitch. I figured she was too busy gagging on Chad's cock or was just on there for attention.

Then I noticed that she matched me on Meet Me just now with the exact same account (same username and User ID). And I saw that she was now a white girl. WHAT THE FUCK. I look at her profile. Completely different girl in there. So either this bitch sold her account to a white girl. Or she is a catfish set up by the site to encourage men to sign up (since you need to be a premium member to message her).

Fellow POFcels @Mr_Norwood checking in

JFL there are call centers full of ethnic subhumans to larp as woman on those sites.

A buddy of me wasted 500 € on such a site, till I deleted the app from his phone. How much did you spend?

• So Sad
Reactions: alien
What are the good dating apps? Tinder is much quieter nowadays - I'm English but I don't know about 'murica
Every dating app works if you're gl

What are the good dating apps? Tinder is much quieter nowadays - I'm English but I don't know about 'murica

All of them if you are top 5%.

None if you are in the other 95%

But POF is trash regardless. The site doesnt even work properly half the time.

All of them if you are top 5%.

None if you are in the other 95%

But POF is trash regardless. The site doesnt even work properly half the time.

I'm in the bottom 95% but can still get dates/sex with women in the 6-7 range every month or so. It's just reducing on Tinder and I have no luck on Hinge for instance.

I'm never going to be in the top 5% so just have to maximise what I have

JFL there are call centers full of ethnic subhumans to larp as woman on those sites.

A buddy of me wasted 500 € on such a site, till I deleted the app from his phone. How much did you spend?
$94.78 CAD for a one year POF premium membership ($7.90 CAD/month). It costs $22.59 CAD/month for a 1 month subscription and $43.73 CAD for a 3 month subscription ($14.58 CAD/month). So I pre-paid for a full-year in order to save 65%. If I pre-paid for 3 months I would have saved only 35%.
I assumed that I was going to be on POF for more than half a year anyways so I decided to pre-pay for a full year instead of paying monthly or quarterly (3 months).

I just noticed that her account got purged.
So either this chick sold her account, her account got hacked or POF found out she was catfishing and banned her.
It's still possible this is an inside job. Some incels probably found out that she was a catfish and POF decided to shut the account down because the goyim know.

Last edited: