[Rage] I thought this was incels strictly only forum

qwep

qwep

Banned
Why are there people talking about girlfriends and they had sex? Why do you need t look better if u already gets girls. Fucking come here to brag get banned

X

x69

?????? ????
Incels strictly/only forum = Incels.me

We are just people trying to looksmax. It's beta mentality to stop looksmaxing when you already have girls. Improving yourself is something you should do your whole life

C

Curious0

I refuse
This is not an incel only forum.
Just don't go to the Ratings Megathread. I'm an incel and I did have a look at the Ratinfs Megathread and it was pure suicidefuel.
I'm in a complete different league than the other users on here, but there's really good looksmaxing advise and a lot more positivity.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
shut up curious u fat bastard
Nigga you make no fucking sense
This is not an incel only forum.
Just don't go to the Ratings Megathread. I'm an incel and I did have a look at the Ratinfs Megathread and it was pure suicidefuel.
I'm in a complete different league than the other users on here, but there's really good looksmaxing advise and a lot more positivity.
great mentality to have boyo
Why are there people talking about girlfriends and they had sex? Why do you need t look better if u already gets girls. Fucking come here to brag get banned
This is a chad website bro

knajjd

knajjd

Mod
that is incels.me, not looksmax.org.

X

x69

?????? ????
I think incels.me is broken or something. I used to be able to post but it doesnt work anymore
Maybe you got a temporary ban

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Dude most of the guys here are not incel. Check out my poll from my post history from a few days ago

X

x69

?????? ????
Dude most of the guys here are not incel. Check out my poll from my post history from a few days ago
Idk how anyone can be Incel if you aren't deformed or extreme ugly / big mental problems. Or extremely short (below 5''6)

treedude

treedude

Grand Wizard
This website is for narcissistic male mysogynists only.

X

x69

?????? ????
Lookism is a shithole now
The looksmaxing section is not active at all and most of it is just shitquality.
The shitty advice section are just trolls and no quality

Littleboy

Littleboy

Apprentice
Incels strictly/only forum = Incels.me

We are just people trying to looksmax. It's beta mentality to stop looksmaxing when you already have girls. Improving yourself is something you should do your whole life
Agreed.
that is incels.me, not looksmax.org.
Lol. Don't I know it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)