I THUMB PULLED FOR 6 MONTHS STRAIGHT HERE ARE MY RESULTS

Reposting to Looksmaxing Section since apparently the Success section is dead (go-figure..)
Before:
View attachment 897540

After:View attachment 897542

Routine: I thumb pulled every hour for 5 minutes. 12 sessions minimum a day. Takes alot of dedication may not be for everyone.

Benefits:
-Jaw came forward significantly.(combined with chin tucking.)
-wider midface/cheekbones significantly more prominent.
-Palate feels much much wider creating room for my tongue

Supplementation: 3-6 doses of vitamin K2 a day along with magnesium, calcium. Also multivitamin.

Honestly doesnt look like a significant change but my face changes are. All it takes is a few mm tbh. Not sure what the intermolar width is, I havent measured.

I literally did this for 6 months straight probably only took like 2-3 days off in total. I'm still thumb pulling even today and getting results quickly trying to focus on moving my mandible all the way forward through expansion. Results are addicting tbh lmao so I don't see myself stopping soon.
WHY DIDNT YOU FUCKING MEASURE YOUR FUCKING PALATE BEFORE AND AFTER RETARD

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 8856
ProAcktiv

HE DID BRUH

Are the results legit?
yeah, although he also lost some weight so i don't know how much of the results can be attributed to thumbpulling and how much can be attributed to weight loss. you can try and ask him for pics

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
How hard did you pull? All around palate?

Reposting to Looksmaxing Section since apparently the Success section is dead (go-figure..)
Before:
View attachment 897540

Routine: I thumb pulled every hour for 5 minutes. 12 sessions minimum a day. Takes alot of dedication may not be for everyone.

Benefits:

Supplementation: 3-6 doses of vitamin K2 a day along with magnesium, calcium. Also multivitamin.

Honestly doesnt look like a significant change but my face changes are. All it takes is a few mm tbh. Not sure what the intermolar width is, I havent measured.

I literally did this for 6 months straight probably only took like 2-3 days off in total. I'm still thumb pulling even today and getting results quickly trying to focus on moving my mandible all the way forward through expansion. Results are addicting tbh lmao so I don't see myself stopping soon.
is it mewing or are you just using your thumbs?

did your midpalatal suture split by thumb pulling ? did you hear some noises ?

you pull forward or to the sides?

did your ipd increase?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Hey man I know you posted this a long time ago but can you pm me the pictures?

OP pm me side and front profile

can i see pic

Before:
View attachment 897540

Benefits:

k2 mk4 dosage?

>success section is dead

The poetry really writes itself

Before:
View attachment 897540

Benefits:

Yo men,

im 19 like you i want to try your routine. Did your ipd and pfl also increased?

Thanks