I took 500mg Niacin last night

machinemoggingchad

machinemoggingchad

Bronze
I was lying down on my bed watching Queens Gambit. After I was done I went to the toilet to brush my teeth and holy fuark the niacin was too much for my skin that I had literal wrinkles on my eyes making me look fucking 40. I was so terrified at how old id look if my under eye was slightly more subhuman. Next day I woke up to the best dream but also the puffiest eyes making me lose my upper eyelid completely. Scary af lmao:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
Tales from the mental asylum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Salience, magnificentcel, bugeye and 7 others
doesn't that stuff make you itchy as shit?

I read about someone putting it in his mate's drinks and they were going nuts jfl

would u recommed me try this

would u recommed me try this

yes but always start at like 100mg and then build it up to 500mg but dont be like me and take 500mg in a go after not taking it for 2 months

yes but always start at like 100mg and then build it up to 500mg but dont be like me and take 500mg in a go after not taking it for 2 months
do u actual notice significant collagen difference tho? like im not spending money on something that would give me good results

do u actual notice significant collagen difference tho? like im not spending money on something that would give me good results
not much tbh lmao i didnt use it as a collagenmaxxer initially. I was coping that it increases HGH levels so i could try to grow more. But its a nice feeling when it flushes ur skin (at tolerable doses). If you take to much youll be itching yourself like a chimpanzee

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
The Niacin flush releases all kind of things of your tissue. Most notably the release of Fatty Acids (FFA), Histamine, Prostaglandins and the heavy metals which were stored in the fatty tissues.
Most likely will be overwhelming for you

• +1
Reactions: machinemoggingchad and WadlowMaxxing
The Niacin flush releases all kind of things of your tissue. Most notably the release of Fatty Acids (FFA), Histamine, Prostaglandins and the heavy metals which were stored in the fatty tissues.
But like what would explain the wrinklez? I was lying down on my bed faced up watching a show on my phone. So my best bet is that my under eye was inflammed and so the wrinkles were more prominent cuz i got up after nearly 2 hrs

Also did i fuck something up in my body? I took like 500 mg after a long time of not takin it

that shit makes your piss highlighter yellow