I took some new pics in my car just now

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Zephir
I still think i look like shit tbh, not cus of how i look but mainly because I still look Indian, being Indian fucking sucks tbh, it hardcore lowers your smv, a 5psl white guy is prob the same smv as a 6psl Indian.

I went to go pick up a sub that i ordered from a diner and there was this 5-5.5 psl white girl with short shorts and her bf was sitting down in one of the tables watching her on the cash register. He gave me the death stare for no reason. I think its just because im Indian, and he thought im perverted or something since most indians are horny degenerates that harras girls.

The girl was nice to me tho, I notice girls looking me in the eyes and actually know I exist but whearas before surgery they really didnt look at my eyes, like now post surgery they say "have a nice night" sort of loud but before surgery they just spoke silently or just say "hmhm"

I dont really think i should bother with any more surgery aside from fat removal ,

its over for me just cus im indian/look indian

eyes

eyes

6'8 trynna to ascend
You have potential. Lose fat/blowt and skinmax.

6ft5manlet

6ft5manlet

giga mogger
I still think i look like shit tbh, not cus of how i look but mainly because I still look Indian, being Indian fucking sucks tbh, it hardcore lowers your smv, a 5psl white guy is prob the same smv as a 6psl Indian.

I went to go pick up a sub that i ordered from a diner and there was this 5-5.5 psl white girl with short shorts and her bf was sitting down in one of the tables watching her on the cash register. He gave me the death stare for no reason. I think its just because im Indian, and he thought im perverted or something since most indians are horny degenerates that harras girls.

The girl was nice to me tho, I notice girls looking me in the eyes and actually know I exist but whearas before surgery they really didnt look at my eyes, like now post surgery they say "have a nice night" sort of loud but before surgery they just spoke silently or just say "hmhm"

I dont really think i should bother with any more surgery aside from fat removal ,

Yeah kinda over but dont give up

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

beauty is mathematical
Show me the CarMax

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Zephir
i see youve been bloat and acne maxing
i went on a tolberone chocklate bing fest several days ago, and i noticed more red spots on my face, i still have cheek swelling too but my bf is low

cocainecowboy

cocainecowboy

cocaine
what's is IRL rating potential sir ?
i dont know, honestly he's not that bad looking for an indian, his "harmony" is okay. i can see some normie foid finding him cute for w/e reason. he shouldn't have gotten eye area surgery, his eyes look retarded now and they looked better before

W

wolfgaiden

Adept
Op what surgeries did you get ? You have good eye area and facial harmony, you just need to leanmaxx and haircut Maxx

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

Professional

Doesn't look like shit at all, just needs less bloat. Which surgery did you get btw?

Bewusst

Bewusst

Change is hard. Acceptance is even harder.
Fat removal jfl... Just stop stuffing your face with Toblerone and develop some discipline lol. You're just coping if you think your phenotype was the main problem. Eating only for pleasure is the worst.

shimada

shimada

Erudite
25k, i got a discount

and it needs be bigger vertically? how many mms bigger?

i think it looks fine
Your chin needs to be double the philtrum and it is. Ngl I love those giant toblerones

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)