I took some new pics in my car just now

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
I still think i look like shit tbh, not cus of how i look but mainly because I still look Indian, being Indian fucking sucks tbh, it hardcore lowers your smv, a 5psl white guy is prob the same smv as a 6psl Indian.

flrVNq7.jpg

I went to go pick up a sub that i ordered from a diner and there was this 5-5.5 psl white girl with short shorts and her bf was sitting down in one of the tables watching her on the cash register. He gave me the death stare for no reason. I think its just because im Indian, and he thought im perverted or something since most indians are horny degenerates that harras girls.

The girl was nice to me tho, I notice girls looking me in the eyes and actually know I exist but whearas before surgery they really didnt look at my eyes, like now post surgery they say "have a nice night" sort of loud but before surgery they just spoke silently or just say "hmhm"

I dont really think i should bother with any more surgery aside from fat removal ,

its over for me just cus im indian/look indian

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, Mansnob, UglyMan and 1 other person
i see youve been bloat and acne maxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hector, Luke LLL and toptearmm
You have potential. Lose fat/blowt and skinmax.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
I still think i look like shit tbh, not cus of how i look but mainly because I still look Indian, being Indian fucking sucks tbh, it hardcore lowers your smv, a 5psl white guy is prob the same smv as a 6psl Indian.

flrVNq7.jpg

I went to go pick up a sub that i ordered from a diner and there was this 5-5.5 psl white girl with short shorts and her bf was sitting down in one of the tables watching her on the cash register. He gave me the death stare for no reason. I think its just because im Indian, and he thought im perverted or something since most indians are horny degenerates that harras girls.

The girl was nice to me tho, I notice girls looking me in the eyes and actually know I exist but whearas before surgery they really didnt look at my eyes, like now post surgery they say "have a nice night" sort of loud but before surgery they just spoke silently or just say "hmhm"

I dont really think i should bother with any more surgery aside from fat removal ,

Yeah kinda over but dont give up

• Woah
Reactions: Mansnob
you need to get low bf(like 8-10%) like you need to breathe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, CopeAndRope, Stingray and 5 others
Show me the CarMax

i see youve been bloat and acne maxing
i went on a tolberone chocklate bing fest several days ago, and i noticed more red spots on my face, i still have cheek swelling too but my bf is low

Attachments

• 150626150323-japan-gorilla-family-super-169.jpeg
    150626150323-japan-gorilla-family-super-169.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Woah
Reactions: Roping Subhuman

Attachments

• 29FA811300000578-0-image-m-10_1435273209894.jpg
    29FA811300000578-0-image-m-10_1435273209894.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 484682_6593458_1269528_a3ff0d6d_image (1).jpg
    484682_6593458_1269528_a3ff0d6d_image (1).jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 17
  • KaTBaAP.jpg
    KaTBaAP.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 15
  • BU2rBzUlT8w-png__700.jpg
    BU2rBzUlT8w-png__700.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 17
what's is IRL rating potential sir ?
i dont know, honestly he's not that bad looking for an indian, his "harmony" is okay. i can see some normie foid finding him cute for w/e reason. he shouldn't have gotten eye area surgery, his eyes look retarded now and they looked better before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
i'll mog sir
I believe alot of people mog me with eyes, mine aren't even with a bad shape, but that's get shadowed by cyclope effect

• JFL
Op what surgeries did you get ? You have good eye area and facial harmony, you just need to leanmaxx and haircut Maxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

flrVNq7.jpg

Doesn't look like shit at all, just needs less bloat. Which surgery did you get btw?

• +1
Fat removal jfl... Just stop stuffing your face with Toblerone and develop some discipline lol. You're just coping if you think your phenotype was the main problem. Eating only for pleasure is the worst.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 656
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 3043
You spent 30k for that?
25k, i got a discount

and it needs be bigger vertically? how many mms bigger?

i think it looks fine

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Do u still have swelling from the surgery? Chin looks much better now
umm most shud be gone by now, prolly like 80 percent. i had it done 4 weeks ago

25k, i got a discount

and it needs be bigger vertically? how many mms bigger?

i think it looks fine

Your chin needs to be double the philtrum and it is. Ngl I love those giant toblerones

umm most shud be gone by now, prolly like 80 percent. i had it done 4 weeks ago
Ur eyes still look like there is decent swelling around. Also u need to leanmaxx

Your chin needs to be double the philtrum and it is. Ngl I love those giant toblerones

they are super fucking addicrting, i can only buy 1 if i buy anymore, i end up binging it all. it gives me hella dopamine

• JFL
if you paid 30k for these eyes, it does not worth it sir

• +1
25 k for jaw and cheek?
yea for a wrap around jaw implant and infraorbital malar implant when i got them

eppley rose the price to 30-32k recently thats why ppl prolly think i paid 30k for it.

can you post a short video clip looking front and then to each side. It would really help to see the zygos and jawline in motion and not just 2d pics.

then we can give you much better feedback on the results.

• Woah

flrVNq7.jpg

Shit hairstyle. Need a rhino. Need to lower bf ( opt for SARMs - wud recommend LGD and RAd cycle).

Shit hairstyle. Need a rhino. Need to lower bf ( opt for SARMs - wud recommend LGD and RAd cycle).

yea, im going to fade the sides and get a fuckboi nazi haircut

im on 1800-2000 calories currently, under 15 percent bf, but my face still looks bloated which is pissing me off.

im just going to keep cutting and mega dose vit c/drink more water

• +1
retin-a bro

• +1
your mouth area is actually one of your best features.

At 4 weeks, you still have some swelling. Probably after 4 more weeks it should mostly be gone, but you still may have some lingering minor swelling for up to 6 months after surgery.

yea, im going to fade the sides and get a fuckboi nazi haircut

im on 1800-2000 calories currently, under 15 percent bf, but my face still looks bloated which is pissing me off.

im just going to keep cutting and mega dose vit c/drink more water

I'm actually thinking about getting a new hairstyle myself the next time I go in for a haircut. Do girls think the fuckboi haircut looks good on guys? I was thinking that the really short faded sides would bring out my midface implants more, but IDK if the hairstyle itself would look right for my face.