I tried the american psycho skin care routine

AestheticPrince

AestheticPrince

Gold
FUARKKKK, I felt so fucking good after I was done, immediate ascension by 1 psl point

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Insomniac
You like Huey Lewis and the news?

• +1
Reactions: SLA, JellyBelly and androidcel
img_20190309_151307_295-jpg.33600

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StressShady, dogtown, Extra Chromosome and 4 others
You like Huey Lewis and the news?

Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in ‘83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor. In ‘87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is ‘Hip to be Square’, a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Insomniac
Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in ‘83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor. In ‘87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is ‘Hip to be Square’, a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.
HEY PAUL, AHHHHHH, TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and JellyBelly
Peels me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and RichardSpencel
How mich did it cost

• +1
Reactions: AestheticPrince
Try rubbing your cum on your race twice daily, works great for glow and smooth skin

Try rubbing your cum on your race twice daily, works great for glow and smooth skin
@dogtown tried it yesterday, he got cystic acne jfl...

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mojopin, Coping and RichardSpencel
I’m going to buy Clinique skincare for men is it legit? I want that slayer glow