[Blackpill] I truly need advice.

DutchPrettyBoy

DutchPrettyBoy

Tall Dutch Chad
Time online
47d 19h 0m
I see, I'll work on going for a slight calorie deficit. What about hairmaxxing? Do I have 1 good hairstyle in one of those pictures?
personally i like the right one above. but i meant more that you should take care of your hair with sulfate free shampoo, conditioners, oils and curling creme. you don't want a frizzy mess.

youngmaxxing

youngmaxxing

God is broken, so we might be whole.
Time online
6d 12m
(M/17) I CANNOT do any other surgery besides ptosis as I'm not financially independent yet. I'm not on a diet, and I'm not yet able to grow a full beard to hide my baby face, don't know if losing weight would help. Please do give me genuine advice, I'm seriously tired of how I look.View attachment 482768
Very bad. 3.5 PSL. Bloated and massive nose

R

Rookie_Riven

Trainee
Time online
10h 25m
personally i like the right one above. but i meant more that you should take care of your hair with sulfate free shampoo, conditioners, oils and curling creme. you don't want a frizzy mess.
I see, thank you a lot. I'll look for the right products with some research and a good routine

vodkacel

vodkacel

Temp. Banned
Time online
11d 16h 53m
good that you've come here. Currently you are about 2.5-2.75psl so 3.5/10 in my opinion.
you'll need fixing:

- nose => nasal tip reduction to correct bulbous nose, reduce alar cartilages (will cost app. 4000 - 5000 EU)
- ears => otoplasty, to correct lateral protrusion
- haircut => go to hair stylist only (no cheap barbershop!!!) and ask for professional advice
- lose body fat to 12 - 15% => ideally reduce buccal fat
- gym => body hailo

also you can consider correcting jaw, eyelid exposure.
good luck

DutchPrettyBoy

DutchPrettyBoy

Tall Dutch Chad
Time online
47d 19h 0m
I see, thank you a lot. I'll look for the right products with some research and a good routine
nice bro. i have curls myself and i defenitely recommend cantu coconut curling creme.

Masterix

Masterix

Trainee
Time online
1d 6h 44m
U look good bro.
U have amazing hair and your face gives off positive vibes.

U should definitely go to the gym but I do not recommend to bulk and then cut.

Take a more organic approach, if you are naturally skinny just slightly increase your caloric intake by 300-500 calories.
70 grams of dry rice and 100 grams of tuna will be enough.
Simplicity is key.
Do not trust overcomplicated programs, pick any basic program and stick to it for at least 6 months
Focus on the basics, deadlift, bench press, pull ups, dips, overhead press and ofc the king of all exercises : the squat

Once you've reached some decent lifts, 70 kgs x5 on the bench
120x 5 deadlift
90 kgs x5 squat
U can start some more complicated program.

But at the beginning start with something easy, I would recommend this one
Good form over weight! Put ur ego on the side!! 😊
Good luck bro

Gazzamogga

Gazzamogga

Time online
112d 2h 15m
inject testosterone asap

R

Rookie_Riven

Trainee
Time online
10h 25m
good that you've come here. Currently you are about 2.5-2.75psl so 3.5/10 in my opinion.
you'll need fixing:

- nose => nasal tip reduction to correct bulbous nose, reduce alar cartilages (will cost app. 4000 - 5000 EU)
- ears => otoplasty, to correct lateral protrusion
- haircut => go to hair stylist only (no cheap barbershop!!!) and ask for professional advice
- lose body fat to 12 - 15% => ideally reduce buccal fat
- gym => body hailo

also you can consider correcting jaw, eyelid exposure.
good luck
Thank you a lot, I'll definitely be working to get those once I'm done with uni and have a job. But for now, I'll be working on losing bodyfat! should I get a nose job instead of ptosis?

vodkacel

vodkacel

Temp. Banned
Time online
11d 16h 53m
Thank you a lot, I'll definitely be working to get those once I'm done with uni and have a job. But for now, I'll be working on losing bodyfat! should I get a nose job instead of ptosis?
yes definitely. I also have nose similar to yours and I already got consultation for rhinoplasty. Nose is the center of your face and if it really stands out, it can ruin or make a good face. I can pm my pics to you. Ask your parents to pay, because mine are paying.

R

Rookie_Riven

Trainee
Time online
10h 25m
U look good bro.

Take a more organic approach, if you are naturally skinny just slightly increase your caloric intake by 300-500 calories.
Simplicity is key.
Do not trust overcomplicated programs, pick any basic program and stick to it for at least 6 months
Focus on the basics, deadlift, bench press, pull ups, dips, overhead press and ofc the king of all exercises : the squat

120x 5 deadlift
90 kgs x5 squat

Good luck bro
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it, I'm not skinny but I'm skinny fat, so I think the organic approach might be a little bit better.. not sure though. Also, I'll pick a program that's simple then, but whenever I had wanted to go to the gym I told myself I needed an amazing program to procrastinate so that's a good point haha

R

Rookie_Riven

Trainee
Time online
10h 25m
yes definitely. I also have nose similar to yours and I already got consultation for rhinoplasty. Nose is the center of your face and if it really stands out, it can ruin or make a good face. I can pm my pics to you. Ask your parents to pay, because mine are paying.
Oh, yeah it's the high arc nose, I don't like mine. My parents are also the usual Islamic fundamentalists that are against beauty surgery, so there's that.. lol, they won't pay sadly

R

Rookie_Riven

Trainee
Time online
10h 25m
nice bro. i have curls myself and i defenitely recommend cantu coconut curling creme.
Ohh, okay I'll definitely look into that creme! Thank you so much

vodkacel

vodkacel

Temp. Banned
Time online
11d 16h 53m
Oh, yeah it's the high arc nose, I don't like mine. My parents are also the usual Islamic fundamentalists that are against beauty surgery, so there's that.. lol, they won't pay sadly
that sucks. Getting money for surgeries will take lots of time, most likely when you are close to 30, thus almost past your prime. I'm 22 but luckily my parents agreed to give me app. 10 000 EU after I almost f myself because I am 22 khhv. I am getting rhinoplasty (5000EU), gym and hair stylist.

R

Rookie_Riven

Trainee
Time online
10h 25m
that sucks. Getting money for surgeries will take lots of time, most likely when you are close to 30, thus almost past your prime. I'm 22 but luckily my parents agreed to give me app. 10 000 EU after I almost f myself because I am 22 khhv. I am getting rhinoplasty (5000EU), gym and hair stylist.
Yeah well, better late than never at this point. My self-esteem in terms of my looks is non-existent :/ Happy for you though, hope the procedures go well

KrissKross

KrissKross

Fuck this gay earth
Time online
64d 5h 8m
You’ll be fine man, don’t stress.
You’re not as bad as the aspies are making you out to be, and it’s not over. For the time being, just soft maxx, you’re at an age where girls aren’t as harsh on looks. When you reach 20s ideally you will have money for minor surgeries if you need them, but soft maxxing will get you across the goal line.

T

tdawg

#FreeChad1212
Time online
3d 12h 57m
You literally cannot look human without surgeries.
You need an otoplasty, bimax, rhinoplasty and limb lengthening for your horrible 5'5 height
he hasn't even finished puberty yet give him a break lol

R

Rookie_Riven

Trainee
Time online
10h 25m
You’re not as bad as the aspies are making you out to be, and it’s not over. For the time being, just soft maxx, you’re at an age where girls aren’t as harsh on looks. When you reach 20s ideally you will have money for minor surgeries if you need them, but soft maxxing will get you across the goal line.
Thanks a ton, defo will be softmaxxing. I'll try my best to be grinding the money out for surgeries too, hopefully I'll have the money soon. I actually like how I look on the top right picture, but I don't know why it looks so extremely different from the other pictures haha

ItsNotADream

ItsNotADream

Nothing I type here is satire or a joke
Time online
4d 14h 39m
tbh OP don't take ratings from the internet too seriously, ratings here will underestimate you and will give you 0/10 unless you are a chad
and in reddit you will get a 9.5/10

R

Rookie_Riven

Trainee
Time online
10h 25m
tbh OP don't take ratings from the internet too seriously, ratings here will underestimate you and will give you 0/10 unless you are a chad
and in reddit you will get a 9.5/10
Welllllll, I've been rated a 7-8 irl on several occasions but here I'm being rated a 3.5, huge jump haha, but I don't really mind it. It's okay I'm just asking for advice, also according to people I look better irl than I do in pictures but I'm not too sure about that *shrug*

R

Rookie_Riven

Trainee
Time online
10h 25m
he hasn't even finished puberty yet give him a break lol
What will prolly change by the time I finish puberty? :0

Masterix

Masterix

Trainee
Time online
1d 6h 44m
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it, I'm not skinny but I'm skinny fat, so I think the organic approach might be a little bit better.. not sure though. Also, I'll pick a program that's simple then, but whenever I had wanted to go to the gym I told myself I needed an amazing program to procrastinate so that's a good point haha

Di not procrastinate man, just pick any program that is centered around the three main lifts and you will be good

The one I've posted will work very well on you if you are skinny fat since it's easy and does not require a lot of time

Do not consider surgery at the moment, first you should reach 10% body fat with a decent amount of muscle, u will look very different trust me

R

Rookie_Riven

Trainee
Time online
10h 25m
Di not procrastinate man, just pick any program that is centered around the three main lifts and you will be good

The one I've posted will work very well on you if you are skinny fat since it's easy and does not require a lot of time

Do not consider surgery at the moment, first you should reach 10% body fat with a decent amount of muscle, u will look very different trust me
I see, should I start out with a general work-out though? Or do I start out with the specific program from the get-go? Also, when I go to a nutritionist what should I request

ItsNotADream

ItsNotADream

Nothing I type here is satire or a joke
Time online
4d 14h 39m
Welllllll, I've been rated a 7-8 irl on several occasions but here I'm being rated a 3.5, huge jump haha, but I don't really mind it. It's okay I'm just asking for advice, also according to people I look better irl than I do in pictures but I'm not too sure about that *shrug*
just don't listen to ratings, listen to yourself, listening people IRL has let me down in terms of looks

R

Rookie_Riven

Trainee
Time online
10h 25m
defenitely do ptosis. after that if you're okay with surgeries you should look for a rhino.

for now, gymcel, hairmax, skinmax, lose facial bloat, mew and sleep 8-10 hours.

there are threads on this on the forum you just need to look for them.
also one more thing, should I do rhino first or ptosis

vodkacel

vodkacel

Temp. Banned
Time online
11d 16h 53m
I have to disagree tbh. Girls rate very harsh, especially when young. On reddit I was rated as high as 7/10, here I was rated 4.5-4.75psl (bit above avg.) and several girls have rated me bit above average. So ratings here might seem harsh but they are closer to reality.

DutchPrettyBoy

DutchPrettyBoy

Tall Dutch Chad
Time online
47d 19h 0m
U look good bro.

Simplicity is key.

120x 5 deadlift
90 kgs x5 squat

Good luck bro
TLN is such a good fitness yter ngl

Masterix

Masterix

Trainee
Time online
1d 6h 44m
I see, should I start out with a general work-out though? Or do I start out with the specific program from the get-go? Also, when I go to a nutritionist what should I request
Just read the description in the video I've posted, there's everything you need to know to start lifting. He even covers diet

No need to go to the nutritionist, there is ton of available information on the internet

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A The only truly way to know if you're attractive or not Looksmaxing 7
PubertyMaxxer [Blackpill] It truly is over for widehips cels Looksmaxing 50
Greecgawd Need a guide on Bone Smashing! Looksmaxing 11

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)