[Blackpill] I truly need advice.

vodkacel

vodkacel

Temp. Banned
Time online
11d 16h 55m
I see, should I start out with a general work-out though? Or do I start out with the specific program from the get-go? Also, when I go to a nutritionist what should I request
imo first goal of training program is to gain initial muscle mass / lose weight along the way AND then go on to creating muscle shape. I liked reading on Schwarzenegger encyclopaedia. Also depends if you want to look like heavy lifter or a bodybuilder.

CopeKilla

CopeKilla

16yo 3.5psl toth stan
Time online
37d 20h 16m
ah hello there reddit user, I see you took my advice

R

Rookie_Riven

Trainee
Time online
10h 26m
Just read the description in the video I've posted, there's everything you need to know to start lifting. He even covers diet

No need to go to the nutritionist, there is ton of available information on the internet
Oh, thank you so much! I'll definitely check all of it out. I'll try my best to get as lean as possible even though Jesus fucking corona sucks where I live lmao

crosshold

crosshold

Ex Blur Gang
Time online
92d 2h 21m
ptosis surgery
rhinoplasty
otoplasty
lip lift

these are exactly what you need to fix your flaws

R

Rookie_Riven

Trainee
Time online
10h 26m
ptosis surgery
rhinoplasty
otoplasty
lip lift

these are exactly what you need to fix your flaws
Yeah, I'm getting ptosis this year actually!

Rhinoplasty will maybe have to wait for next year, but I'll beg the living shit out of my mom for it. Maybe she'll change her mind

Also, can I hold my ears back with some kind of accessory ?

Lastly, I searched up lip lift before and afters.. I can't see the difference.. may you point out how it'd help my face

crosshold

crosshold

Ex Blur Gang
Time online
92d 2h 21m
Yeah, I'm getting ptosis this year actually!

Rhinoplasty will maybe have to wait for next year, but I'll beg the living shit out of my mom for it. Maybe she'll change her mind

Also, can I hold my ears back with some kind of accessory ?

Lastly, I searched up lip lift before and afters.. I can't see the difference.. may you point out how it'd help my face
not sure about the ear thing but either way needing to use an accessory to do it is gay and annoying in the long run

i think you have a long philtrum and (slightly) thin upper lip. lip lifts solve both issues

oh and i didnt notice your chin, you need a bit more chin projection

R

Rookie_Riven

Trainee
Time online
10h 26m
not sure about the ear thing but either way needing to use an accessory to do it is gay and annoying in the long run

i think you have a long philtrum and (slightly) thin upper lip. lip lifts solve both issues

oh and i didnt notice your chin, you need a bit more chin projection
Ohhh, now I see it.
Should a lip lift be my last priority though? or my 3rd after Rhinoplasty ----> ptosis

MadVisionary

MadVisionary

Hight T
Time online
39d 17h 58m
Its flaws are the ear, nose, weak lower third, bone not visible.
3 psl maximum
Your ear is easy to fix, only the hair grows on the sides, a strange ear highlights the nose more and, therefore, the urgency to change the haircut.
The bottom third just shaves, when you get old, you put implants, Tom cruise looked like shit before the jaw implants, I see a picture before and after him, so it doesn't end for you.
Gymnastics and neck exercises, a thick neck helps to disguise the weak lower third and gymnastics to decrease bf.
If you fix everything I said you can reach 4.5 psl

crosshold

crosshold

Ex Blur Gang
Time online
92d 2h 21m
Ohhh, now I see it.
Should a lip lift be my last priority though? or my 3rd after Rhinoplasty ----> ptosis
yes

either lip lift or otoplasty. interchangeable

R

Rookie_Riven

Trainee
Time online
10h 26m
Its flaws are the ear, nose, weak lower third, bone not visible.
3 psl maximum
Your ear is easy to fix, only the hair grows on the sides, a strange ear highlights the nose more and, therefore, the urgency to change the haircut.
The bottom third just shaves, when you get old, you put implants, Tom cruise looked like shit before the jaw implants, I see a picture before and after him, so it doesn't end for you.
Gymnastics and neck exercises, a thick neck helps to disguise the weak lower third and gymnastics to decrease bf.
If you fix everything I said you can reach 4.5 psl
What's an example of 4.5 psl? Also, what do you mean by "only the hair grows on the sides" because that's a bit confusing.. :D, but yeah I do have an urgency to change my haircut

MadVisionary

MadVisionary

Hight T
Time online
39d 17h 58m
What's an example of 4.5 psl? Also, what do you mean by "only the hair grows on the sides" because that's a bit confusing.. :D, but yeah I do have an urgency to change my haircut
Let your hair grow on the sides.
I made these morphs ne you on faceapp
FaceApp_1593537090513.jpg

FaceApp_1593536872095.jpg

MadVisionary

MadVisionary

Hight T
Time online
39d 17h 58m
ah, I think it'd look good when I'm in my mid 20s maybe? I have a babyface rn so yeah haha
Probably, baby face is because you have no visible bones, it is difficult to have visible bones and have a baby face at the same time

R

Rookie_Riven

Trainee
Time online
10h 26m
Probably, baby face is because you have no visible bones, it is difficult to have visible bones and have a baby face at the same time
will losing a lot of body fat help?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A The only truly way to know if you're attractive or not Looksmaxing 7
PubertyMaxxer [Blackpill] It truly is over for widehips cels Looksmaxing 50
Greecgawd Need a guide on Bone Smashing! Looksmaxing 11

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)