I truly need advice.

R

Rookie_Riven

Iron
(M/17) I CANNOT do any other surgery besides ptosis as I'm not financially independent yet. I'm not on a diet, and I'm not yet able to grow a full beard to hide my baby face, don't know if losing weight would help. Please do give me genuine advice, I'm seriously tired of how I look.
Photocollage 2020630135345815

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: crosshold, vodkacel and Nosecel
No pics = no care

(M/17) I CANNOT do any other surgery besides ptosis as I'm not financially independent yet. I'm not on a diet, and I'm not yet able to grow a full beard to hide my baby face, don't know if losing weight would help. Please do give me genuine advice, I'm seriously tired of how I look.
Leave this website bro, you are about to be roasted in a few minutes

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: middayshowers, laske.7, Deleted member 5539 and 17 others
Ptosis is the least of your worries you utter sub.. Oh sorry bad habits

You need a rhinoplasty at the very least

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
"I'm not financially independent" - get a job
"I'm not on a diet" - Get on a diet
"Can't grow a beard" - Rogaine or minoxidil
"Can't lose weight" - lose weight retard lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: highT, middayshowers, laske.7 and 12 others
defenitely do ptosis. after that if you're okay with surgeries you should look for a rhino.

for now, gymcel, hairmax, skinmax, lose facial bloat, mew and sleep 8-10 hours.

there are threads on this on the forum you just need to look for them.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
What do I use then?
come back when you have money for surgery
realistically you do need some
these guys will just call you subhuman atm
just get jacked for the moment, best thing you can do atm

If you are atleast 6 feet it is not over.If you are below it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
"I'm not financially independent" - get a job
"I'm not on a diet" - Get on a diet
"Can't grow a beard" - Rogaine or minoxidil
"Can't lose weight" - lose weight retard lol
Yeah, can't really get a job in my country rn. I'm getting on a diet soon, I'm 60 kg and 165 cm tall, so idk if losing weight would make me look better

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: quattazel, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 6475 and 2 others
Also, have your hair straightened out

Yeah, can't really get a job in my country rn. I'm getting on a diet soon, I'm 60 kg and 165 cm tall, so idk if losing weight would make me look better
What country? 5'6 is very bad tbh

come back when you have money for surgery
realistically you do need some
these guys will just call you subhuman atm
just get jacked for the moment, best thing you can do atm
Wait so this website is only for surgery inquiries?

165cm is 5'4 so either you made a typo or you're at bad height. Sorry bro

• So Sad
Reactions: vodkacel
lol no, just maximizing everything you have and that includes surgery for some people.

Consider emigrating or working in the black market as a gigolo, idk

• +1
You need to fix your nose asap kid

You literally cannot look human without surgeries.
You need an otoplasty, bimax, rhinoplasty and limb lengthening for your horrible 5'5 height

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, MagickEvo, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
no but it's just not a good idea to post pics without being prepared to get a lefort 3 done
pm me later and I can give you softmaxxing advice

No but there is nothing you can do except for surgeries, you need like 4 surgeries to improve your face plus you are 165 cm which is extremely bad, sorry bro but there is absolutely nothing you can do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
defenitely do ptosis. after that if you're okay with surgeries you should look for a rhino.

for now, gymcel, hairmax, skinmax, lose facial bloat, mew and sleep 8-10 hours.

there are threads on this on the forum you just need to look for them.
I'll work on those, but why exactly gym? Muscle gains or weight loss?

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
if you're fat just go for a slight calorie deficit to build muscle and lose fat. if you're normal just bulk up a little and workout for muscle.

No but there is nothing you can do except for surgeries, you need like 4 surgeries to improve your face plus you are 165 cm which is extremely bad, sorry bro but there is absolutely nothing you can do.
I see, thank you

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
Both. Bulk up first, then get lean. Having a lot of muscle will help you shed the fat because muscle is metabolically active tissue so it consumes calories

if you're fat just go for a slight calorie deficit to build muscle and lose fat. if you're normal just bulk up a little and workout for muscle.
I see, I'll work on going for a slight calorie deficit. What about hairmaxxing? Do I have 1 good hairstyle in one of those pictures?

• +1
Both. Bulk up first, then get lean. Having a lot of muscle will help you shed the fat because muscle is metabolically active tissue so it consumes calories
Will it also help facially, if I do that

lower bf% is a must, the easiest way to increase attractiveness.

You can cope with a nose job for now. It's not expensive compared to other surgeries and in your case it makes you look better
Sdqsdqd

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
I see, I'll work on going for a slight calorie deficit. What about hairmaxxing? Do I have 1 good hairstyle in one of those pictures?
personally i like the right one above. but i meant more that you should take care of your hair with sulfate free shampoo, conditioners, oils and curling creme. you don't want a frizzy mess.

(M/17) I CANNOT do any other surgery besides ptosis as I'm not financially independent yet. I'm not on a diet, and I'm not yet able to grow a full beard to hide my baby face, don't know if losing weight would help. Please do give me genuine advice, I'm seriously tired of how I look.View attachment 482768
Very bad. 3.5 PSL. Bloated and massive nose

personally i like the right one above. but i meant more that you should take care of your hair with sulfate free shampoo, conditioners, oils and curling creme. you don't want a frizzy mess.
I see, thank you a lot. I'll look for the right products with some research and a good routine

• +1
good that you've come here. Currently you are about 2.5-2.75psl so 3.5/10 in my opinion.
you'll need fixing:

- nose => nasal tip reduction to correct bulbous nose, reduce alar cartilages (will cost app. 4000 - 5000 EU)
- ears => otoplasty, to correct lateral protrusion
- haircut => go to hair stylist only (no cheap barbershop!!!) and ask for professional advice
- lose body fat to 12 - 15% => ideally reduce buccal fat
- gym => body hailo

also you can consider correcting jaw, eyelid exposure.
good luck

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 4430
I see, thank you a lot. I'll look for the right products with some research and a good routine
nice bro. i have curls myself and i defenitely recommend cantu coconut curling creme.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
U look good bro.
U have amazing hair and your face gives off positive vibes.

U should definitely go to the gym but I do not recommend to bulk and then cut.

Take a more organic approach, if you are naturally skinny just slightly increase your caloric intake by 300-500 calories.
70 grams of dry rice and 100 grams of tuna will be enough.
Simplicity is key.
Do not trust overcomplicated programs, pick any basic program and stick to it for at least 6 months
Focus on the basics, deadlift, bench press, pull ups, dips, overhead press and ofc the king of all exercises : the squat

Once you've reached some decent lifts, 70 kgs x5 on the bench
120x 5 deadlift
90 kgs x5 squat
U can start some more complicated program.

But at the beginning start with something easy, I would recommend this one

Good form over weight! Put ur ego on the side!! 😊
Good luck bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and Deleted member 7776
inject testosterone asap

good that you've come here. Currently you are about 2.5-2.75psl so 3.5/10 in my opinion.
you'll need fixing:

- nose => nasal tip reduction to correct bulbous nose, reduce alar cartilages (will cost app. 4000 - 5000 EU)
- ears => otoplasty, to correct lateral protrusion
- haircut => go to hair stylist only (no cheap barbershop!!!) and ask for professional advice
- lose body fat to 12 - 15% => ideally reduce buccal fat
- gym => body hailo

also you can consider correcting jaw, eyelid exposure.
good luck
Thank you a lot, I'll definitely be working to get those once I'm done with uni and have a job. But for now, I'll be working on losing bodyfat! should I get a nose job instead of ptosis?

Thank you a lot, I'll definitely be working to get those once I'm done with uni and have a job. But for now, I'll be working on losing bodyfat! should I get a nose job instead of ptosis?
yes definitely. I also have nose similar to yours and I already got consultation for rhinoplasty. Nose is the center of your face and if it really stands out, it can ruin or make a good face. I can pm my pics to you. Ask your parents to pay, because mine are paying.

U look good bro.
U have amazing hair and your face gives off positive vibes.

U should definitely go to the gym but I do not recommend to bulk and then cut.

Take a more organic approach, if you are naturally skinny just slightly increase your caloric intake by 300-500 calories.
70 grams of dry rice and 100 grams of tuna will be enough.
Simplicity is key.
Do not trust overcomplicated programs, pick any basic program and stick to it for at least 6 months
Focus on the basics, deadlift, bench press, pull ups, dips, overhead press and ofc the king of all exercises : the squat

Once you've reached some decent lifts, 70 kgs x5 on the bench
120x 5 deadlift
90 kgs x5 squat
U can start some more complicated program.

But at the beginning start with something easy, I would recommend this one

Good form over weight! Put ur ego on the side!! 😊
Good luck bro

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it, I'm not skinny but I'm skinny fat, so I think the organic approach might be a little bit better.. not sure though. Also, I'll pick a program that's simple then, but whenever I had wanted to go to the gym I told myself I needed an amazing program to procrastinate so that's a good point haha

yes definitely. I also have nose similar to yours and I already got consultation for rhinoplasty. Nose is the center of your face and if it really stands out, it can ruin or make a good face. I can pm my pics to you. Ask your parents to pay, because mine are paying.
Oh, yeah it's the high arc nose, I don't like mine. My parents are also the usual Islamic fundamentalists that are against beauty surgery, so there's that.. lol, they won't pay sadly

• Woah
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy