I truly need advice.

Get a haircut bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Oh, yeah it's the high arc nose, I don't like mine. My parents are also the usual Islamic fundamentalists that are against beauty surgery, so there's that.. lol, they won't pay sadly
that sucks. Getting money for surgeries will take lots of time, most likely when you are close to 30, thus almost past your prime. I'm 22 but luckily my parents agreed to give me app. 10 000 EU after I almost f myself because I am 22 khhv. I am getting rhinoplasty (5000EU), gym and hair stylist.

that sucks. Getting money for surgeries will take lots of time, most likely when you are close to 30, thus almost past your prime. I'm 22 but luckily my parents agreed to give me app. 10 000 EU after I almost f myself because I am 22 khhv. I am getting rhinoplasty (5000EU), gym and hair stylist.
Yeah well, better late than never at this point. My self-esteem in terms of my looks is non-existent :/ Happy for you though, hope the procedures go well

• +1
Reactions: vodkacel
You’ll be fine man, don’t stress.
You’re not as bad as the aspies are making you out to be, and it’s not over. For the time being, just soft maxx, you’re at an age where girls aren’t as harsh on looks. When you reach 20s ideally you will have money for minor surgeries if you need them, but soft maxxing will get you across the goal line.

• +1
Reactions: Masterix
You literally cannot look human without surgeries.
You need an otoplasty, bimax, rhinoplasty and limb lengthening for your horrible 5'5 height
he hasn't even finished puberty yet give him a break lol

You’re not as bad as the aspies are making you out to be, and it’s not over. For the time being, just soft maxx, you’re at an age where girls aren’t as harsh on looks. When you reach 20s ideally you will have money for minor surgeries if you need them, but soft maxxing will get you across the goal line.
Thanks a ton, defo will be softmaxxing. I'll try my best to be grinding the money out for surgeries too, hopefully I'll have the money soon. I actually like how I look on the top right picture, but I don't know why it looks so extremely different from the other pictures haha

tbh OP don't take ratings from the internet too seriously, ratings here will underestimate you and will give you 0/10 unless you are a chad
and in reddit you will get a 9.5/10

• Woah
Reactions: tdawg
tbh OP don't take ratings from the internet too seriously, ratings here will underestimate you and will give you 0/10 unless you are a chad
and in reddit you will get a 9.5/10
Welllllll, I've been rated a 7-8 irl on several occasions but here I'm being rated a 3.5, huge jump haha, but I don't really mind it. It's okay I'm just asking for advice, also according to people I look better irl than I do in pictures but I'm not too sure about that *shrug*

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it, I'm not skinny but I'm skinny fat, so I think the organic approach might be a little bit better.. not sure though. Also, I'll pick a program that's simple then, but whenever I had wanted to go to the gym I told myself I needed an amazing program to procrastinate so that's a good point haha

Di not procrastinate man, just pick any program that is centered around the three main lifts and you will be good

The one I've posted will work very well on you if you are skinny fat since it's easy and does not require a lot of time

Do not consider surgery at the moment, first you should reach 10% body fat with a decent amount of muscle, u will look very different trust me

Di not procrastinate man, just pick any program that is centered around the three main lifts and you will be good

The one I've posted will work very well on you if you are skinny fat since it's easy and does not require a lot of time

Do not consider surgery at the moment, first you should reach 10% body fat with a decent amount of muscle, u will look very different trust me
I see, should I start out with a general work-out though? Or do I start out with the specific program from the get-go? Also, when I go to a nutritionist what should I request

Welllllll, I've been rated a 7-8 irl on several occasions but here I'm being rated a 3.5, huge jump haha, but I don't really mind it. It's okay I'm just asking for advice, also according to people I look better irl than I do in pictures but I'm not too sure about that *shrug*
just don't listen to ratings, listen to yourself, listening people IRL has let me down in terms of looks

defenitely do ptosis. after that if you're okay with surgeries you should look for a rhino.

for now, gymcel, hairmax, skinmax, lose facial bloat, mew and sleep 8-10 hours.

there are threads on this on the forum you just need to look for them.
also one more thing, should I do rhino first or ptosis

I have to disagree tbh. Girls rate very harsh, especially when young. On reddit I was rated as high as 7/10, here I was rated 4.5-4.75psl (bit above avg.) and several girls have rated me bit above average. So ratings here might seem harsh but they are closer to reality.

U look good bro.
U have amazing hair and your face gives off positive vibes.

U should definitely go to the gym but I do not recommend to bulk and then cut.

Take a more organic approach, if you are naturally skinny just slightly increase your caloric intake by 300-500 calories.
70 grams of dry rice and 100 grams of tuna will be enough.
Simplicity is key.
Do not trust overcomplicated programs, pick any basic program and stick to it for at least 6 months
Focus on the basics, deadlift, bench press, pull ups, dips, overhead press and ofc the king of all exercises : the squat

Once you've reached some decent lifts, 70 kgs x5 on the bench
120x 5 deadlift
90 kgs x5 squat
U can start some more complicated program.

But at the beginning start with something easy, I would recommend this one

Good form over weight! Put ur ego on the side!! 😊
Good luck bro

TLN is such a good fitness yter ngl

I see, should I start out with a general work-out though? Or do I start out with the specific program from the get-go? Also, when I go to a nutritionist what should I request

Just read the description in the video I've posted, there's everything you need to know to start lifting. He even covers diet

No need to go to the nutritionist, there is ton of available information on the internet

imo first goal of training program is to gain initial muscle mass / lose weight along the way AND then go on to creating muscle shape. I liked reading on Schwarzenegger encyclopaedia. Also depends if you want to look like heavy lifter or a bodybuilder.

ah hello there reddit user, I see you took my advice

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Just read the description in the video I've posted, there's everything you need to know to start lifting. He even covers diet

No need to go to the nutritionist, there is ton of available information on the internet
Oh, thank you so much! I'll definitely check all of it out. I'll try my best to get as lean as possible even though Jesus fucking corona sucks where I live lmao

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
ptosis surgery
rhinoplasty
otoplasty
lip lift

these are exactly what you need to fix your flaws

ptosis surgery
rhinoplasty
otoplasty
lip lift

these are exactly what you need to fix your flaws
Yeah, I'm getting ptosis this year actually!

Rhinoplasty will maybe have to wait for next year, but I'll beg the living shit out of my mom for it. Maybe she'll change her mind

Also, can I hold my ears back with some kind of accessory ?

Lastly, I searched up lip lift before and afters.. I can't see the difference.. may you point out how it'd help my face

Yeah, I'm getting ptosis this year actually!

Rhinoplasty will maybe have to wait for next year, but I'll beg the living shit out of my mom for it. Maybe she'll change her mind

Also, can I hold my ears back with some kind of accessory ?

Lastly, I searched up lip lift before and afters.. I can't see the difference.. may you point out how it'd help my face
not sure about the ear thing but either way needing to use an accessory to do it is gay and annoying in the long run

i think you have a long philtrum and (slightly) thin upper lip. lip lifts solve both issues

lip-lift-before-and-after-pictures-0018.jpg

oh and i didnt notice your chin, you need a bit more chin projection

not sure about the ear thing but either way needing to use an accessory to do it is gay and annoying in the long run

i think you have a long philtrum and (slightly) thin upper lip. lip lifts solve both issues

lip-lift-before-and-after-pictures-0018.jpg

oh and i didnt notice your chin, you need a bit more chin projection
Ohhh, now I see it.
Should a lip lift be my last priority though? or my 3rd after Rhinoplasty ----> ptosis

Its flaws are the ear, nose, weak lower third, bone not visible.
3 psl maximum
Your ear is easy to fix, only the hair grows on the sides, a strange ear highlights the nose more and, therefore, the urgency to change the haircut.
The bottom third just shaves, when you get old, you put implants, Tom cruise looked like shit before the jaw implants, I see a picture before and after him, so it doesn't end for you.
Gymnastics and neck exercises, a thick neck helps to disguise the weak lower third and gymnastics to decrease bf.
If you fix everything I said you can reach 4.5 psl

Ohhh, now I see it.
Should a lip lift be my last priority though? or my 3rd after Rhinoplasty ----> ptosis
yes

either lip lift or otoplasty. interchangeable

Its flaws are the ear, nose, weak lower third, bone not visible.
3 psl maximum
Your ear is easy to fix, only the hair grows on the sides, a strange ear highlights the nose more and, therefore, the urgency to change the haircut.
The bottom third just shaves, when you get old, you put implants, Tom cruise looked like shit before the jaw implants, I see a picture before and after him, so it doesn't end for you.
Gymnastics and neck exercises, a thick neck helps to disguise the weak lower third and gymnastics to decrease bf.
If you fix everything I said you can reach 4.5 psl

What's an example of 4.5 psl? Also, what do you mean by "only the hair grows on the sides" because that's a bit confusing.. :D, but yeah I do have an urgency to change my haircut

What's an example of 4.5 psl? Also, what do you mean by "only the hair grows on the sides" because that's a bit confusing.. :D, but yeah I do have an urgency to change my haircut
Let your hair grow on the sides.
I made these morphs ne you on faceapp
FaceApp 1593537090513

FaceApp 1593536872095

ah, I think it'd look good when I'm in my mid 20s maybe? I have a babyface rn so yeah haha
Probably, baby face is because you have no visible bones, it is difficult to have visible bones and have a baby face at the same time

Probably, baby face is because you have no visible bones, it is difficult to have visible bones and have a baby face at the same time
will losing a lot of body fat help?