I wanna lean max but building muscle is lifefuel

D

Deleted member 2587

Solstice
I know lean max is legit but I wanna build muscle and lift heavy weight for reps to scare Normies and soyboys. What do I do

Inject steroids and you won’t gain fat

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman
  • +1
Reactions: Chadius, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Kade and 1 other person
i’m the opposite but i wanna keep my leanness

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
i’m the opposite but i wanna keep my leanness
What do i do in my situation? Rn I’m 6’1 215 leanmaxxing wouldnhelp but I wanna be big and scare soyboys

Nigga this is only truly possible through AAS and SARMs. Natty leanmaxxing + wanting to build muscle will take several years to see progress. I have a high metabolism so I'm fucked.

Nigga this is only truly possible through AAS and SARMs. Natty leanmaxxing + wanting to build muscle will take several years to see progress. I have a fast metabolism so I'm fucked.
So should I just lean max?

Only if your face is good
Lean max it is then. Time to do lots of volume and diet :( gonna try to cut to 175 from 215. I need to hit 175 by August

Lean max it is then. Time to do lots of volume and diet :( gonna try to cut to 175 from 215. I need to hit 175 by August
good luck, I need to do the exact opposite.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2587
good luck, I need to do the exact opposite.
Goodluck tbh putting on weight is easy.... for me cause food is so good imo.

Goodluck tbh putting on weight is easy.... for me cause food is so good imo.
Breh I literally have the metabolism of a 12 yr old, food just goes right through me

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Breh I literally have the metabolism of a 12 yr old, food just goes right through me
Cope you don’t eat enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4577
How is that going so far? Have you ascended?
currently going to gym and swimming. planning on fillers for undereyes and rhino this summer.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Uglyandfat
leanmaxxing will make u look bigger even tho ur not

• +1
Reactions: Gaunt
Buccal Fat Pad Removal + Leanmaxx

Get proper lean first, around 10%, lower if you still feel good & maintain a healthy sex drive. Then lean bulk with a surplus around 150-200 calories above your maintenance. Continue until you hit around 15% and cut down again. This way you will never look fat and still be able to increase your lifts.

If you're a athletic but not shredded body fat (think around 15% give or take) you can lose fat while gaining at the same time. This doesn't violate any laws of thermodynamics, and if you're a newbie it's even easier. PEDS/AAS will make this much easier and will add wayyy more muscle in a cut but it can be done natural. The trick is a low caloric defecit , 300-400, maybe 500 and try to consume close to 1g of protein for lb of bodyweight. I would also keep carbs high in order to have enough energy for your workouts, and high carbs are protein sparing (body will save protein for muscle building instead of energy). Training stays the same. Your body will use it's stored energy (fat) for energy as you're cutting calories back but will partition protein towards muscle retention or maybe even building if the muscle is untrained or you're just a newbie.

The only people who can't get lean and gain muscle (in some cases will actually lose muscle) is if they are very advanced with alot of muscle mass and very low amounts of bodyfat. For reference, pro-bodybuilders literally need to use AAS in a cut bc they have so much muscle on their frame with no fat for energy.

Lean is best for attraction, Size for intimidation.

Choose one or roid to get both.

I know lean max is legit but I wanna build muscle and lift heavy weight for reps to scare Normies and soyboys. What do I do

Alternate bulking and cutting cycles. Google Ultimate Diet 2.0, that's what i use for cutting and I don't lose anything on my lifts.