I wanna leanmaxx but im afraid to fuck what i might still have left from growth

ilyess

ilyess

محرقة اليهود لم تحدث
i wanna leanmaxx and im ready to go extreme and do water fasting ( no muscle mass so nothing to lose might start bulking afterwards ) till i reach a good bf percentage but thats malnutrition and i dont fucking now if im still growing or no because thats a sensitive phase and i dont wanna cause a single mm of growth to be lost tbfh imma turn 17 next month btw so should i wait or just go for it because i propably have no growth left out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
ps : i grew 3cm in the last 6months, thats why i think im still growing

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 10987
Depends how aggressively u leanmax don't be retarded and starve urself or go below 10% body fat and even that's stretching it.

• +1
Reactions: ilyess and Deleted member 10987
just wait a little longer. In case you grow, you will also grow into your weight.

• +1
ps : i grew 3cm in the last 6months, thats why i think im still growing
Ull probably not lose height either, it's genetical for the most part unless u literally starve urself ull end up reaching ur genetic height. Richard ramirez finished at 6'2 with a massive frame and cheekbones forged by God himself by eating candy, mouth breathing and sleeping in cemeteries for 4 or 5 hours

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Alexanderr, Deleted member 7419 and 2 others
You won't stunt your growth unless you're malnourished.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Alexanderr, ilyess and 1 other person
Being fat will actually stunt your growth cuz of plenty of aromatase cuz of much fat

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and ilyess
Not even sure about that seems random to me, I have seen a lot of fatcels at 6'2 or 6'3 funny thing gandy was a fatcel until his 20s and so was Henry cavill. Yet both are tall and masc. Just the genetic roll imo
Being fat will actually stunt your growth cuz of plenty of aromatase cuz of much fat

You are retarded, do sports and gym and you will get lean and muscular, fucking weakling.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
You are retarded, do sports and gym and you will get lean and muscular, fucking weakling.
It fucking pisses me off when i see people "water fasting" for fat loss bruh like wtf just take a 30 minute walk and thats all the deficit u really need for the day. Water fasting is a fools errand. Its like giving gambler 1 million dollars okay he might be rich for a while but he will just gamble it away anyways. The fat is just by-product of your lifestyle losing the fat alone wont change shit. The reason why fasting is retarded, is your body can only burn so much fat in a day it depends on your size but its something like 700-2000 calories when you completely fast your burning 2000+, useless.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and PYT
How are you supposed to eat? If I follow your advice

It really depends on your starting point if you are normal bf some where between 15-18% i'd suggest eating at maintenance you need to find your maintenance first you can get a feel for it here: https://www.calculator.net/calorie-...it=c&cformula=m&cfatpct=20&printit=0&x=73&y=9 . Now after you find your "maintence you need to time it with 7 so if your maintenance is 2.5k calories times it by 7 = 17.5k thats ur weekly allowance now start a 3 times a week gym routinge on days you go to the gym be on a 500 calorie surplus so you'll eat 3k calories on gym days and the days you dont go to the gym you eat on a 300 calorie deficit. That way you'll be fueling your workouts on the days you need it and the days you're kinda chilling you'll be burning fat. This might seem complicated but once you get into the grooves of things it will come like nature. You can message me if you're confused about something i'll gladly go into more detail and help. Btw i'd recommend 50% of your calories from carbs 30% protein and 20% fat. Aim for 1g of protein per 1lbs of weight you have.

High protein low carb, fats whatever comes with the meat/fish/eggs/milk/nuts. Proteins will saciate you more and burn more calories when processed by the body so its a win win, they also preserve/build muscle better.
Eat all your carbs around your workouts/runs if possible.
Don't take breakfast and dine early.

You´re not gonna stunt your growth unless you´re clinically malnourished. So if you don´t look like a starving African child in search of food, you´ll be fine.

why would you water fast instead of just exercising or doing a sport you retard