Deleted member 7125

Kraken
Maybe I will in a year or two, idk what to do
Tumblr 8a76648ecc2a2d056802be287db51e27 f37a7f64 400

It's just not worth the effort,everything is too complicated and difficult

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
take up a hobby, personally i really wanna learn mma or boxing or something and get really deep into it eventually

Everytime I think about not living I think about not being able to experience basic things like breathing or drinking a cold glass of water and then I start to realize how tragic of a thing it would be.
The point is, even living in the highest amount of hardship mogs not living at all, there is most likely nothing after this buddyboyo, so find a cope.

take up a hobby, personally i really wanna learn mma or boxing or something and get really deep into it eventually
i'll just fail and I'm not worth the effort anyway

Everytime I think about not living I think about not being able to experience basic things like breathing or drinking a cold glass of water and then I start to realize how tragic of a thing it would be.
The point is, even living in the highest amount of hardship mogs not living at all, there is most likely nothing after this buddyboyo, so find a cope.
not living at all sounds like paradise if you're truly suffering tho, it'd be like going to sleep and never waking up again :love:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
Moe dont be sad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7125
not living at all sounds like paradise if you're truly suffering tho, it'd be like going to sleep and never waking up again :love:
There is no true suffering other than physical torture, which most people thinking of suicide often don't experience.

There is no true suffering other than physical torture, which most people thinking of suicide often don't experience.
mental suffering outweight physical suffering by 1000000

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
same honestly. Dont see the point living unless you are chad / rich

dont rope if you do im legit gonna find you and kill you

You won't because you're a pussy

Its either ascension or rope for me brah