I want a somewhat average cute white girlfriend

Deleted member 6341

Deleted member 6341

Retired.
Life is literally pointless without a cute girlfriend. Please God, give me one like her.

Clrs

Esrf

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 1707, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 8 others
GROSS CHINK

• +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot
sorry, they dont like gooks.

You are gook

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 6402, JL~ and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 5698, audreyen and 13 others
That's not average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Michael Myers, CupOfCoffee and 7 others
?

everyone is lmao

also im against race mixing in general

You'd hate my cousin then. He has a white Australian wife and half-white, half-East Asian children.

you have a large variety of women inside your own race

I did, but I lost attraction to them. White girls fog hard.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
lookmax and get your cute asian waifu
Jungy00n    B7nfkMFh4v7     1
Imagen 2020 12 01 143801
Sora pppp   Bw02QMKp42n
A3ee33527c564e28dcfc663fc81425f2

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Madhate, SOS-Sonic and 9 others
You'd hate my cousin then. He has a white Australian wife and half-white, half-East Asian children.

I did, but I lost attraction to them. White girls fog hard.
i think ur a self hating chinese man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, SOS-Sonic, turkproducer and 4 others
think? lmao, chigga would switch races at a blink of an eye if he was given the chance.

• +1

I'm not self hating, my first girlfriend is a Chinese woman. I broke up with her because I decided that white girls are ideal for LTRs and marriages, and I had always been more attracted to white European girls. It's just a matter of physical attraction, it has nothing to do with self-hate.

think? lmao, chigga would switch races at a blink of an eye if he was given the chance.

I would prefer to be white because white privilege exists and it is so ingrained in modern culture.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 9344, Copeful and 6 others
I fucking hate gooks

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
I would prefer to be white because white privilege exists and it is so ingrained in modern culture.
you're legit retarded. you live in thailand or some other subhuman country with virtually no white people. how are they privileged? because theyre attractive? smart enough to build the most advanced civilisation in human history?

• +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot and Deleted member 9090
The girl you posted is not even average you dumb gook

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and audreyen
you're legit retarded. you live in thailand or some other subhuman country with virtually no white people. how are they privileged? because theyre attractive? smart enough to build the most advanced civilisation in human history?

Because they are rich, good looking, artistically creative, and nice in general.

I would be perfectly fine not thinking about getting a white girlfriend IF I had never seen my cousin flaunt his good looking wife on social media and I had never visited western european cities. And white European girls fog Asian girls so hard that I would take an average non-overweight western euro teenage girl over any Asian model. There are SO many things in my life that force me to prefer white girls.

• Ugh..
This is what I live for

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
you posted a girl that's way above average

• +1
Reactions: audreyen, Michael Myers, SOS-Sonic and 2 others
Just kpopmax and have an endless stream of weaboo pussy, will work especially well in countries with few east Asians since competition is lower.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Bruh average white girls don't look like that jfl, thats a stacylite white girl irl

• +1
Reactions: doll, audreyen, Deleted member 756 and 3 others
All I want is my Persian crush why she gotta be mad man

Why is every such a prick here lmao?

I find that those type of girls that are down to earth with the girl next door look tend to be into Asians so you're in luck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and The Moggee

I find that those type of girls that are down to earth with the girl next door look tend to be into Asians so you're in luck.
She’s not average dumbass and chicks who are down with chinks are nerdy cs major

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 9090, Looks234 and 1 other person
There was this petite nerdy white chick at my college who dated some Asian guy right. I eye fucked her hard to get her attention while she was with him and then he left, she kissed him goodbye
Right after that she came and sat with me and gave me a little smile lmaoo

‘Muh nerdy girls are loyal’ lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 9090
No can happen pal you're chinese

She’s not average dumbass and chicks who are down with chinks are nerdy cs major
You know what i mean, she's GL but nothing too crazy. And you're coping with "only nerdy cs major like chinks". There are several Asian slayers on this board.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 6341
You know what i mean, she's GL but nothing too crazy. And you're coping with "only nerdy cs major like chinks". There are several Asian slayers on this board.
You fags underrate girls and overrate yourselves and cry hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: doll, SOS-Sonic, oatmeal and 5 others
Exactly.

Cute girls like her are a dime a dozen in Europe. It's not unreasonable to want a cute girl to LTR.

notice how he tries to trigger you by bragging about some cousin he has the married a white girl, this is the inner mind of all chinks i've learned, they'll curse white men while taking advantage the blessings white men have bestowed upon the world. it all comes from a place of seething inferiority

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 7697, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, MansNotHot, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
Looks my mum jfl

who is ur avi

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
they'll curse white men while taking advantage the blessings white men have bestowed upon the world. it all comes from a place of seething inferiority

I don't say any curse words in real life. Also, you know nothing about my cousin. He worked hard all his life and gave all his children his wife's surname and not his. If anything, Asians are extremely nice to white people in general.

I know there is loads of racism on PSL, but literally everything I've seen you post on my threads has been racist like every word.

Looks my mum jfl
Lucky you blessed with good genetics.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheChosenChad, thickdickdaddy27, RealLooksmaxxer and 1 other person
I don't say any curse words in real life. Also, you know nothing about my cousin. He worked hard all his life and gave all his children his wife's surname and not his. If anything, Asians are extremely nice to white people in general.

I know there is loads of racism on PSL, but literally everything I've seen you post on my threads has been racist like every word.

Lucky you blessed with good genetics.
cope you're so racist against me because im white you've never given me one react, whereas i always react your posts

• +1
We will impregnate white women and have beautiful daughters who we mire everyday

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, doll, SOS-Sonic and 3 others
cope you're so racist against me because im white you've never given me one react, whereas i always react your posts
So he's racist because he doesn't react to your posts? I have made high iq posts, only to be ratioed by dnrd kys shit posters. Jfl if you take reacts to heart, says more about you then anything else.
Obama What GIF