I want this body

joao

joao

Kraken
He is 6ft and 160 lbs so it is a 21 bmi.
I calculated and at 160cm if I am 52.2 I will have the same bmi.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5393 and Pietrosiek
He's also a manlet. Do you want to be a manlet too?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: reptiles, CursedOne, Deleted member 6401 and 6 others
U need leanness and good insertions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
wtf. how is this impressive? i looked like this after my first year doing track in uni. the thing you won't get are his insertions

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5393 and Moggy
If you start skinny you'll achieve that fiziq in less than 2 months... In fact if you're not skinnyfat and don't look like this, you should definitely kys

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Moggy
Boy at 160cm this should be easy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
wtf. how is this impressive? i looked like this after my first year doing track in uni. the thing you won't get are his insertions
Incels always exaggerate how good their bodies are. I can guarantee you didn't look like the guy in the OP. This physique will take most people 1-2 years of hardcore gymcelling. Take a look at your university and tell me how many guys you see that look like him

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EverythingMaxxer, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
Incels always exaggerate how good their bodies are. I can guarantee you didn't look like the guy in the OP. This physique will take most people 1-2 years of hardcore gymcelling. Take a look at your university and tell me how many guys you see that look like him

I went to a D1 school and played football my first year and did track. Go lookup the average D1 athletes (especially for football) body and come back. The average frat guy had this body and went to the gym 2-3x a week to bench. Most people that think this takes a full year aren't training with enough intensity and it really shows seeing most in the gym.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
I went to a D1 school and played football my first year and did track. Go lookup the average D1 athletes (especially for football) body and come back. The average frat guy had this body and went to the gym 2-3x a week to bench. Most people that think this takes a full year aren't training with enough intensity and it really shows seeing most in the gym.
You're not the average incel who posts on .me. I have been to many frat parties and most have dad bods, maybe 2-3 had a physique similar to this. You're deluding yourself if you think average skinnyfat guy can get this physique in under a year.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EverythingMaxxer, joao and 1 other person
Was bigger at 16-17 probably as lean 185-186cm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
At 6ft i rather be 240 pound cain, monster killing mashine
Cain Velasquez

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, goat2x, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
You're not the average incel who posts on .me. I have been to many frat parties and most have dad bods, maybe 2-3 had a physique similar to this. You're deluding yourself if you think average skinnyfat guy can get this physique in under a year.

I have no clue what college you went to, but this physique is nothing impressive. Most guys at my uni gym looked better. Post college? The vast majority look worse.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Moggy
Dead serious looks like guy who plays sport and might workout once in a while lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
I have no clue what college you went to, but this physique is nothing impressive. Most guys at my uni gym looked better. Post college? The vast majority look worse.
No they didn't, college campus is full of skinny fat fucks. Only athletes and the occasional frat bro/gymcel can hope for such a physique. I have done so many tinder experiments because I used to believe the same thing, but such a physique is easily top 10%, at the very least.

"A 2017 Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior report found that during four years of college, the percentage of students overweight or obese rose from 23% to 41% — a 78% increase."

This forum is so delusional, how often do you see guys like this

iu

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: joao
No they didn't, college campus is full of skinny fat fucks. Only athletes and the occasional frat bro/gymcel can hope for such a physique. I have done so many tinder experiments because I used to believe the same thing, but such a physique is easily top 10%, at the very least.

"A 2017 Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior report found that during four years of college, the percentage of students overweight or obese rose from 23% to 41% — a 78% increase."

iu
He has the perfect body

Img 0923 jpg

I JUST WANNA KNOW IF THIS BODY IS POSSIBLE NATURAL
i have the same ribcage hips and clavicles
but what im worried about is if those delts and traps are attainable natty
i was planning on roiding in the future but now im scared of hair loss

iu
wow lifefuel, i can become a GIGAMOGGER

he is skinny wtf
De
View attachment 343053

Definately naturally possible I am natural and close to that

Attachments

• DB3140EB-3D67-4667-A197-58A5C0E2C3C2.jpeg
    DB3140EB-3D67-4667-A197-58A5C0E2C3C2.jpeg
    80.5 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
View attachment 343053

Attainable naturally yes, likely no. Most people give up a few months into gymcelling or don't have the discipline to diet. You can safely take 150-200mg which will put you at levels double the average male without experiencing hair loss if you follow this protocol. This body is achievable in under a year on even the most moderate roid cycle, and that is being generous. You can likely achieve much more.

Finasteride/Dutasteride
120mg RU daily
Nizoral

Obviously Dermarolling and minox can be used for regrowth, but the above three will be doing the heavy work in regards to blocking the androgens from wrecking your hair.
he is skinny wtf
De

Definately naturally possible I am natural and close to that
This is exactly what I meant, most people exaggerate their body much more than their face. You're very clearly above 15% body fat, you have no idea how much smaller you will look when you hit 8%.

Still look decent regardless

Last edited:
  • +1
Attainable naturally yes, likely no. Most people give up a few months into gymcelling or don't have the discipline to diet. You can safely take 150-200mg which will put you at levels double the average male without experiencing hair loss if you follow this protocol. This body is achievable in under a year on even the most moderate roid cycle, and that is being generous. You can likely achieve much more.

Finasteride/Dutasteride
120mg RU daily
Nizoral

Obviously Dermarolling and minox can be used for regrowth, but the above three will be doing the heavy work in regards to blocking the androgens from wrecking your hair.

This is exactly what I meant, most people exaggerate their body much more than their face. You're very clearly above 15% body fat, you have no idea how much smaller you will look when you hit 8%.

Still look decent regardless
thanx a ton bro, by nizoral you're referring to the nizoral dht blocking shampoo right?

thanx a ton bro, by nizoral you're referring to the nizoral dht blocking shampoo right?
He has a lot of good information on his channel, give him a watch. I will be writing a detailed guide on how to effectively roidmax without killing your hair/face soon.

• +1

iu

1. I legit stated most guys at my uni gym. This means I've already cut a subset off from the general college population and am considering people going to the gym relatively often.
2. I don't care what your Tinder experiments show; I'm a 2.5PSL MAX and I matched on Tinder with some decent looking girls. You're using anecdotal evidence at best. If I placed a skinny dude in a concentrated place with a good college sports program, his results would be abysmal.
3. If you cannot reach such a physique with high intensity training and lifting, the problem is you, this is not a top 10% physique. He's lean, has ab show, and clearly has some muscle mass. If you're not lazy or have utterly shit genetics, this is doable. Just don't be a dumbfuk (like the vast majority I see here giving fitness advice) and do SS with GOMAD or some bs.
4. Your shit study accounted for ONLY 117 students over the FULL COURSE of 4 years. No mention of what sample size they took, how many colleges, what college (no sports program or shit tier colleges are bound to have fatter people) - https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html certain groups are more predisposed to obesity. College aged students are the MOST likely to be in shape and at a healthy BMI.

Please tell me that i'm hallucinating and you're not actually 160cm. PLEASE.

• JFL
1. I legit stated most guys at my uni gym. This means I've already cut a subset off from the general college population and am considering people going to the gym relatively often.
2. I don't care what your Tinder experiments show; I'm a 2.5PSL MAX and I matched on Tinder with some decent looking girls. You're using anecdotal evidence at best. If I placed a skinny dude in a concentrated place with a good college sports program, his results would be abysmal.
3. If you cannot reach such a physique with high intensity training and lifting, the problem is you, this is not a top 10% physique. He's lean, has ab show, and clearly has some muscle mass. If you're not lazy or have utterly shit genetics, this is doable. Just don't be a dumbfuk (like the vast majority I see here giving fitness advice) and do SS with GOMAD or some bs.
4. Your shit study accounted for ONLY 117 students over the FULL COURSE of 4 years. No mention of what sample size they took, how many colleges, what college (no sports program or shit tier colleges are bound to have fatter people) - https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html certain groups are more predisposed to obesity. College aged students are the MOST likely to be in shape and at a healthy BMI.

You have very little knowledge in how studies are created if your only looking at the cohort size, and not how they were selected. Here is another study from over a decade ago, and it's only gotten worse.

I have tons of experience working out in university gyms and I can tell you as a fact this physique is not common at all.

iu

JFL @ your delusion if you think even 20% of gym goers achieve something similar. Anyone who steps out of their basement from time to time can tell you this.

Last edited: