I want this so bad :(

G

GrewWrong

Bronze
I want to be together with a beautiful, faithful woman with a charming personality.

I want to sleep next to her and wake up, seeing the sun rays hitting her beautiful face.

I want her to genuinely love me and miss me everytime I'm away for a longer time.

I want her to hug me from behind while I am brushing my teeth.

:trepidation:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SHARK, Deleted member 176, Deleted member 656 and 4 others
I want to be together with a beautiful, faithful woman with a charming personality.

I want to sleep next to her and wake up, seeing the sun rays hitting her beautiful face.

I want her to genuinely love me and miss me everytime I'm away for a longer time.

Maybe another time in another galaxy boyo :lul:

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Deleted member 656, Deleted member 470 and 4 others
lol cuck

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Ritalincel
I want this

• Love it
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, NickGurr, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
We legit need "cuck soy boy" reaction for some posts

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, bobs_pls, ElliotRodgerJr and 2 others
@Extra Chromosome thoughts ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 483
Remember to flush after you’re done

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, GenericChad1444, ElliotRodgerJr and 2 others
@Extra Chromosome thoughts ?
I was already going through ritalin withdrawal and this post made me puke jfl.

TOILETS CANT EXPRESS EMOTIONS. ROPE YOUR EXISTENCE YOU CUCK.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac, ElliotRodgerJr and dogtown
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac and ElliotRodgerJr
Its beyond me... that more and more each day i see more cucked men..... my theory was correct.
How can you be this soft and call your self a man? you not a man, You are just a male.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Extra Chromosome
Its beyond me... that more and more each day i see more cucked men..... my theory was correct.
How can you be this soft and call your self a man? you not a man, You are just a male.

So, is wanting to pair bond low T?

High T youtubers tbh

ye... imagine them being like OP.. '' oh i just wanna hold hands with a girls.... ughhh wanna wake up with her, Hi beautiful how are you this morning ''

Just look at them... almost instantly your respect for them goes out the window if they acted like that. They are a absolute brick house imagine them acting like a pussy, They are hard as fuck they are hard as fuck. some men are just soft

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Yes it is. Ay man, In the end of the day its just advice.

Alright, seems like I need to testosteronemax to atleast reduce the emotional dependence thing

Being or not being a mental cuck doesnt matter.
What matters is how u use your own psl and how u treat toilets u shit into irl.

LTR IS LOW T

YOU SHOULD BE CRAVING PUMP AND DUMP ONLY

WOMEN ARE TRASH. ACTUAL TRASH. NOT FUN TO TALK TO.

BOND WITH YOUR MALE FRIENDS

WEAR SOCKS SO ITS NOT HOMO

• +1
Alright, seems like I need to testosteronemax to atleast reduce the emotional dependence thing

Im glad you see it, Im not here to bash you, Men not supposto act this way thats the message im trying to go give you.
You gotta love pain, thats the only thing you need to love. Hard work, Thats the main primary drive in males Get shit done!
Look at this gif,. He strikes fear into others, He would never say such a thing you just said.

Im glad you see it, Im not here to bash you, Men not supposto act this way thats the message im trying to go give you.
You gotta love pain, thats the only thing you need to love. Hard work, Thats the main primary drive in males Get shit done!
Look at this gif,. He strikes fear into others, He would never say such a thing you just said.

What if you have a small skull? How the hell am I supposed to intimidate people?

My biggest jflfuel is when I walk next to a nigger. They all have fat big skulls. Jfl.

What if you have a small skull? How the hell am I supposed to intimidate people?

My biggest jflfuel is when I walk next to a nigger. They all have fat big skulls. Jfl.

Very true, Its a big part of being intimidating.

Thanks, you got a point there. Besides, women usually don't like men to be soft anyway, so there's some need for change for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp

not in this lifetime bud, give up

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GrewWrong and NickGurr
Wants me

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Thanks, you got a point there. Besides, women usually don't like men to be soft anyway, so there's some need for change for sure.

Yea indeed, I suggest you hang out with more manly men, by the first impression you give me you are really soft makes me think you grew up with no father figure or he was soft as well. There is allot of chemical imbalances in males now a days.

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: 145cm will produce manlet tier kids unless you are 185+ or something
That's why short women prefer even taller men

• So Sad
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: 145cm will produce manlet tier kids unless you are 185+ or something
Lol even at 2meters the offspring will be manlet (my dad 6'1 mum 5'5 and me 5'9)

Yea indeed, I suggest you hang out with more manly men, by the first impression you give me you are really soft makes me think you grew up with no father figure or he was soft as well. There is allot of chemical imbalances in males now a days.
Good advice. And there's no problem family-wise, it's more about myself being soft.

Good advice. And there's no problem family-wise, it's more about myself being soft.

Simple principle's in life is what you most follow. if you use your mental, Life ain't complicated the shit is usually simple.

''Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do. ''

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong