I want to die

X

xit

Kraken
cant stand the complete and utter isolation

i thought i would have at least one girl in my life by now

your insides feel empty when you're alone this long.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 2426, Nosecel9000 and 1 other person
how old are you op ?

but women approach you

A6331304 F170 4CB2 8231 E6C4E0A38C8D

• So Sad
Reactions: DarknLost
Over time you get used to enjoying the silence, all the pizza you eat you will eat alone and with no one to share, the days seem longer and always the same, as in a loop, and the world goes round in circles within your brain, while hope is gone every birthday, is destiny, so whatever

• So Sad
Reactions: SandNibber and turkproducer
Over time you get used to enjoying the silence, all the pizza you eat you will eat alone and with no one to share, the days seem longer and always the same, as in a loop, and the world goes round in circles within your brain, while hope is gone every birthday, is destiny, so whatever
sounds fucking garbage

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
I'm also 21 and I'm so sick of rotting. I can't even play video games for more than 5 minutes because they bore me to death now. I'm graduating in Spring so my next cope will be to wageslave and get women that way, but then I start thinking how I'm gonna do that if I'll be wageslaving M-F 9-5 and will be worn out by the weekend and 2 days to take care of my life isn't anything.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000, SHARK and turkproducer
I'm also 21 and I'm so sick of rotting. I can't even play video games for more than 5 minutes because they bore me to death now. I'm graduating in Spring so my next cope will be to wageslave and get women that way, but then I start thinking how I'm gonna do that if I'll be wageslaving M-F 9-5 and will be worn out by the weekend and 2 days to take care of my life isn't anything.
wagecucking probably wont get you anywhere

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
bro wait till you are 25 then decide if you wanna rope, 25 is when your prefrontal cortex develops fully. In the meantime try to set up your life financially so that you could get plastic surgery loot for the future.

• Love it
Reactions: SandNibber
Bro, want to suicide pact?

• +1
Reactions: xit
I've been alone all my life, Never had any friends and literally never talk to anyone. At least you're 6'2, use that to your advantage.

overstimulation
go to woods
overthrow the kikes
go er
or stay a cuck

I've been alone all my life, Never had any friends and literally never talk to anyone. At least you're 6'2, use that to your advantage.
6'2 is cope when you're subhuman. That doesn't change a thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745 and xit
cant stand the complete and utter isolation

i thought i would have at least one girl in my life by now

your insides feel empty when you're alone this long.
Low t
T max and you will see different

Ask monks that go on years retreat in isolation and dont speak a single human being how they are, they are the most peaced out beings on the planet, niggas had brain scans done on them. monk is the only way for isolatedcels

Ask monks that go on years retreat in isolation and dont speak a single human being how they are, they are the most peaced out beings on the planet, niggas had brain scans done on them. monk is the only way for isolatedcels
monkhood = biggest cope ever

at least you're graduating. I have a classmate who's 29 years old and wants to become an english teacher sexpat. What a dream.. he will end up failing at that somehow too.

• JFL
Reactions: Peachy
monkhood = biggest cope ever
Of course it is, what's wrong with that? It's the only way to true happiness.

In b4 shit thread kys