I want to purchase accutane

D

Deleted member 1632

Master
I am a 18 years old boy with a weight of 55-60 kg and i live in western Europe.
Which is the right dosage without the less side effects and while being efficient ?
From which website can i buy it for cheap ?

are you not able to see a dermatologist? you don't want to self medicate with it because there's a small chance of liver complications which is why if you do take it you'll get blood tested frequently

if you go through with this though work out your total culmulative dosage and then take 20mg (or anywhere from 10-25) daily until you hit the total dose, you'll be done in around a year with minimal sides

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
are you not able to see a dermatologist? you don't want to self medicate with it because there's a small chance of liver complications which is why if you do take it you'll get blood tested frequently

if you go through with this though work out your total culmulative dosage and then take 20mg (or anywhere from 10-25) daily until you hit the total dose, you'll be done in around a year with minimal sides
No i can't go to a dermatologist but if i took a small amount there is little risk nah ?

You need to do a bloodwork because it can t fucked up your liver and something linked with your fat
I'm same weight than you and my doctor made me start with 30 mg so half my weight
I'm on it since 24th september

But if i can like 10 mg it won't fuck my liver cause it's real amount,everyone can support this amount right ?
You need to do a bloodwork because it can t fucked up your liver and something linked with your fat
I'm same weight than you and my doctor made me start with 30 mg so half my weight
I'm on it since 24th september
30 mg everyday ?

But if i can like 10 mg it won't fuck my liver cause it's real amount,everyone can support this amount right ?

30 mg everyday ?
Maybe you have sensitive liver so no 0 risk, low tough
Yes everynight during dinner with fat source

Which is the right dosage without the less side effects and while being efficient ?
You can buy retin-a online. Alldaychemist

Accutane>Retin-a
Have fun with all the side effects like dry skin and hormone changes that happen ingesting that crap

Had a friend who took and it really fucked him up in school. His skin looked leather and oily at the same time

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
Have fun with all the side effects like dry skin and hormone changes that happen ingesting that crap

Had a friend who took and it really fucked him up in school. His skin looked leather and oily at the same time
What are sides effect about hormone changes ?

What are sides effect about hormone changes ?
It messes with your glands and shit. Even can be toxic to your body. Retin-a can do the same stuff but it won’t be in your body and only on the skin. It works well.

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
Getting acne is good means you’re youthful still

Get whichever reverses aging the best

Don’t take Accutane without a dermatologist you stupid fuck