I want to start lifting but i have no concept of what to actually do.

Lifting 6 times a week
High intensity
Natural

You can only pick two
This comment shows you are a moron. Lifting 6 days per week is doable is the exercise selection is that low, it's just not as effective as doing full body 3 times per week.

Bulgarian light destroys your shitty theory, it's high intensity, you train 7 days per week and it's done by naturals.

This comment shows you are a moron. Lifting 6 days per week is doable is the exercise selection is that low, it's just not as effective as doing full body 3 times per week.

Bulgarian light destroys your shitty theory, it's high intensity, you train 7 days per week and it's done by naturals.
Its a fact. You cant have the highest intensity and go 6 days per week. Fucking retard
Also imagine thinking bicep curls dont give u bigger bicep than chin ups.

Its a fact. You cant have the highest intensity and go 6 days per week. Fucking retard
Also imagine thinking bicep curls dont give u bigger bicep than chin ups.
Using more muscle groups allows you to lift more weight, when you can lift more weight, it's easier to make progress.

So, going by that logic, progressing on the bench press with proper form is easier than progressing on the barbell curl.

So if you do an experiment with 2 guys who have average genetics and put them on the same kind of diet, make one do only barbell curls and the other only do bench press, after 1 year of training, the guy who did bench press will be able to do 225 lbs for reps or more while the guy who did bicep curls will still be weak. The guy who did the bench press will have a strong chest and strong biceps while the guy who did bicep curls will be just slightly stronger than before but way weaker than the other guy.

And also, the problem with accessory lifts is that they only build small parts of the muscles, while compound lifts build everything.
You can't replace a compound lift with accessory lifts because compound lifts provide superior muscle activation and this is proven by science and the experience of natural lifters. Nobody ever got huge arms by doing curls, everyone thinks they did, but it's the bench press, the overhead press, the barbell row, the chin ups, and the dips that gave them huge arms. That's why, to this day, you'll see skinny guys who have been curling a lot for many years who don't look like they lift, because they need compound movements.

Your shitty training methodology only works for enhanced athletes.

And training 7 days per week is doable as long as the variables are managed properly. So you need less exercises and less volume if you are going to do high intensity and high frequency. In that shitty program, there are still only 4 exercises per day which is very low and shows that he has low work capacity. I can do 7 exercises per workout by comparison on my program that makes me train 3 days per week.

Bad exercise selection is the main issue with his program. How can you do efficient progressive overload on the compound lifts if you only do them once per week? The answer is simple, it's not possible.

Last edited:
what exercises should i do?
what do i do if im skinny and look like an aushwitz survivor?
for building muscles, every single workout program can be summed up in 4 total workouts, deadlifts, front squats, pullups, and dips. As for weight, you simply need to eat more. Sorry no cheat code for that.

for building muscles, every single workout program can be summed up in 4 total workouts, deadlifts, front squats, pullups, and dips. As for weight, you simply need to eat more. Sorry no cheat code for that.
good info, i am too high inhib too deadlift though

Bench press and overhead press are more useful than dips honestly. Deadlifts are too difficult to recover from and should be kept at lower volume to allow for high frequency 3x5 squats.

Front squats are not doable for beginners because they require superior ab strength which most people lack at the beginning.

The pullups, the front squats and the dips are better for intermediate lifters, not for beginners.
Most beginners can't even do a pullup with their own bodyweight. But barbell rows can give them the strength to do pullups. If you take your barbell rows from 80 lbs to 200 lbs, then you should be able to do a couple bodyweight pullups, then you can add weight and do them for 3x5.

Accessory lifts should be added at the end to add a bit more training volume but can be skipped if recovery is an issue.

good info, i am too high inhib too deadlift though
It's easy to learn, in just 5 steps, you can master the deadlift, it's really not that difficult and it's the most fun lift of all. Main muscles worked are your hamstrings, your glutes, your lower back and your forearms, and it trains your grip also, and it's the heaviest lift.

It's easy to learn, in just 5 steps, you can master the deadlift, it's really not that difficult and it's the most fun lift of all. Main muscles worked are your hamstrings, your glutes, your lower back and your forearms, and it trains your grip also, and it's the heaviest lift.

how do i recover faster last time i worked out i did chest on the butterfly machine and i was sore for 6 days???

Using more muscle groups allows you to lift more weight, when you can lift more weight, it's easier to make progress.

So, going by that logic, progressing on the bench press with proper form is easier than progressing on the barbell curl.

So if you do an experiment with 2 guys who have average genetics and put them on the same kind of diet, make one do only barbell curls and the other only do bench press, after 1 year of training, the guy who did bench press will be able to do 225 lbs for reps or more while the guy who did bicep curls will still be weak. The guy who did the bench press will have a strong chest and strong biceps while the guy who did bicep curls will be just slightly stronger than before but way weaker than the other guy.

And also, the problem with accessory lifts is that they only build small parts of the muscles, while compound lifts build everything.
You can't replace a compound lift with accessory lifts because compound lifts provide superior muscle activation and this is proven by science and the experience of natural lifters. Nobody ever got huge arms by doing curls, everyone thinks they did, but it's the bench press, the overhead press, the barbell row, the chin ups, and the dips that gave them huge arms. That's why, to this day, you'll see skinny guys who have been curling a lot for many years who don't look like they lift, because they need compound movements.
Is this the 10th strawman?
Why on earth would you evel replace a benchpress with biceps curls? wtf
No, they are completely different excercises.

You said the chin ups with build bigger biceps than curls ever will. That is a completely factual lie. If you want the biggest biceps that you can possibly get, you need to start curling.
A good way to get get the best of both worlds is doing pulls ups for your lats and core, and then bicep curls to make your biceps as big as the possibly can be.
There is no problem with accesory lifts. If you do them as accessory lifts, there wont be a problem.
You can put anecdotal examples , so can i .
For example colvin on this forum doesnt curl, is a way more advanced and stronger lifter than me and has years of experience on me.
Yet he has smaller arms than me. I curl and he dont. Are you just gonna blame genetics there like a cuck? Fuck off it makes perfect sense.

You are a lazy fuck and delude yourself if you think you will get the biggest abs possible, or the biggest biceps possible, if you dont isolate them. Compounds more muscles but will NEVER, ever, stimilutate the same growth for certain smaller muscles, unless you are on steroids.
Your shitty training methodology only works for enhanced athletes.

And training 7 days per week is doable as long as the variables are managed properly. So you need less exercises and less volume if you are going to do high intensity and high frequency. In that shitty program, there are still only 4 exercises per day which is very low and shows that he has low work capacity. I can do 7 exercises per workout by comparison on my program that makes me train 3 days per week.

Bad exercise selection is the main issue with his program. How can you do efficient progressive overload on the compound lifts if you only do them once per week? The answer is simple, it's not possible.
Its literally the opposite. Training 7 days a week and being a roid user goes together like bread and butter.
You cant train 7 days a week at maximum intensity. If you did, its not maximum intensity. Ever heard of overtraining? Its a real phenomenom and only steroid users are immune to it.
By your logic, if there was no fatigue to stimulus ratio, one could just deadlift max 3-5 days a week, or 7.

Any experienced gym athlete will tell you that there is a thing called fatigue, and thats usually why you see deadlifts having way lower volume than other exercises.

how do i recover faster last time i worked out i did chest on the butterfly machine and i was sore for 6 days???
That's because it was your first time. When you lift heavy weights for the first time or after a long break, you get sore for 1 week, but then the soreness goes away, especially if you train the same muscle group 2-3 times per week.

So if you want to avoid the pain of leg day, don't do bro splits, do full body workouts 3 times per week, this way, you'll never be sore ever again.

That's because it was your first time. When you lift heavy weights for the first time or after a long break, you get sore for 1 week, but then the soreness goes away, especially if you train the same muscle group 2-3 times per week.

So if you want to avoid the pain of leg day, don't do bro splits, do full body workouts 3 times per week, this way, you'll never be sore ever again.
ok so you shouldn’t be sore ever again after the first 2 or so times of each muscle group?

Is this the 10th strawman?
Why on earth would you evel replace a benchpress with biceps curls? wtf
No, they are completely different excercises.

You said the chin ups with build bigger biceps than curls ever will. That is a completely factual lie. If you want the biggest biceps that you can possibly get, you need to start curling.
A good way to get get the best of both worlds is doing pulls ups for your lats and core, and then bicep curls to make your biceps as big as the possibly can be.

There is no problem with accesory lifts. If you do them as accessory lifts, there wont be a problem.
You can put anecdotal examples , so can i .
For example colvin on this forum doesnt curl, is a way more advanced and stronger lifter than me and has years of experience on me.
Yet he has smaller arms than me. I curl and he dont. Are you just gonna blame genetics there like a cuck? Fuck off it makes perfect sense.

You are a lazy fuck and delude yourself if you think you will get the biggest abs possible, or the biggest biceps possible, if you dont isolate them. Compounds more muscles but will NEVER, ever, stimilutate the same growth for certain smaller muscles, unless you are on steroids.

Its literally the opposite. Training 7 days a week and being a roid user goes together like bread and butter.
You cant train 7 days a week at maximum intensity. If you did, its not maximum intensity. Ever heard of overtraining? Its a real phenomenom and only steroid users are immune to it.
By your logic, if there was no fatigue to stimulus ratio, one could just deadlift max 3-5 days a week, or 7.

Any experienced gym athlete will tell you that there is a thing called fatigue, and thats usually why you see deadlifts having way lower volume than other exercises.
No, accessory lifts do help to make your arms bigger but they are useless in the beginning, that is my point. If you start with 12 inch arms, just reaching a 100 lb weighted chin up, a 200 lb overhead press, a 300 lb bench press, a 400 lb squat and a 500 lb deadlift is going to give you 16 inch arms, then maybe with curls you can add 1 inch, but that's the only thing that curls will do.

Curls aren't useless in the grand scheme of things, but your arms will grow just by doing the compound movements. Those who deny this just have never gotten strong on all 6 compound movements, often times guys will have a 315 lb bench press but a 150 lb overhead press and a weak back due to no weighted chin ups and weak rows.

Accessory lifts help but compound lifts are what will put the biggest amount of muscle mass on you.

And besides, your arms don't grow based on how much you can curl, your arms grow based on how much you weigh, which is why you'll never see a 170 lb 6 foot 4 guy with 16 inch arms, which is why at that weight I have 12 inch arms, and at 138 lbs they were 11 inches, when I'll be 220 lbs, they'll be 16 or 17 inches depending on my genetics.

As for the high frequency 7 days a week programs, they only work when you do low volume like I said. Bulgarian light is not a high volume program even though it is high frequency. You can only pick one, either you do high frequency or high volume.
Overtraining doesn't happen on a 7 days a week program if you do low volume, that was my point.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ezio6
op is virgin and unemployed

No, accessory lifts do help to make your arms bigger but they are useless in the beginning, that is my point. If you start with 12 inch arms, just reaching a 100 lb weighted chin up, a 200 lb overhead press, a 300 lb bench press, a 400 lb squat and a 500 lb deadlift is going to give you 16 inch arms, then maybe with curls you can add 1 inch, but that's the only thing that curls will do.

Curls aren't useless in the grand scheme of things, but your arms will grow just by doing the compound movements. Those who deny this just have never gotten strong on all 6 compound movements, often times guys will have a 315 lb bench press but a 150 lb overhead press and a weak back due to no weighted chin ups and weak rows.

Accessory lifts help but compound lifts are what will put the biggest amount of muscle mass on you.

And besides, your arms don't grow based on how much you can curl, your arms grow based on how much you weigh, which is why you'll never see a 170 lb 6 foot 4 guy with 16 inch arms, which is why at that weight I have 12 inch arms, and at 138 lbs they were 11 inches, when I'll be 220 lbs, they'll be 16 or 17 inches depending on my genetics.
Another guy who only does compounds and talks shit on bicep curls with small arms.... not suprised lol

@UninspiredGuy OP remember this, i warned you about guys like him. And i was proven right for the 100th time

ok so you shouldn’t be sore ever again after the first 2 or so times of each muscle group?
If you train your entire body in 1 day, you shouldn't be sore 7 days later, and if you keep doing full body 3 times per week, you'll never be sore ever again, as long as you don't overtrain.

To do full body, you need lower volume, and lower exercise selection, instead of having 10 exercises per muscle group, you can have 4 compound lifts that train your whole body. The volume is enough because each exercise trains different muscle groups at the same time.

If you want to try this out, you can try Jason Blaha's Novice Program 2.0, it's the one I am using and each month I add 30 lbs to my squat, 20 lbs to my bench press, 15 lbs to my overhead press, 20 lbs to my barbell row, and 30 lbs to my deadlift.

That program will work for 6-12 months, then you'll need an intermediate program like the texas method or Madcow's 5x5 to keep making gains. You can find all my info about the topic here (all those programs are free by the way): https://looksmax.org/threads/pictures-26-years-old-virgin.224337/post-3838455

Another guy who only does compounds and talks shit on bicep curls with small arms.... not suprised lol

@UninspiredGuy OP remember this, i warned you about guys like him. And i was proven right for the 100th time
I don't talk shit about bicep curls, I actually do them 3 times per week at the end of my workouts, they have their use. But progress is slow on them, compound lifts add more mass because progress is faster and compound lifts work more muscle groups.

If you add 24 lbs of muscle in your first year with just compound lifts, that muscle will make your arms bigger, even just the squats and deadlifts will build your arms even without direct work, that's because arm size is dependent on the amount of muscle mass you have on your entire body, that's why skinny guys with no muscle have small arms.

The problem with focusing too much on the biceps is that the bicep is a very small muscle and it's only 1/3 of your arm, 2/3 of your arm is triceps, most compound lifts work your triceps a lot. If you want to isolate, you'll find that facepulls will help you more because they build the triceps, and they build the shoulders to give you that 3D look. I do both facepulls and curls though.

I don't do the curls for bicep mass, I do them because with the valsalva maneuver, they work my abs and help my compound lifts which will help me build a bigger body as a result which will give me bigger arms.

Last edited:
If you add 24 lbs of muscle in your first year with just compound lifts, that muscle will make your arms bigger, even just the squats and deadlifts will build your arms even without direct work, that's because arm size is dependent on the amount of muscle mass you have on your entire body, that's why skinny guys with no muscle have small arms.

I don't talk shit about bicep curls, I actually do them 3 times per week at the end of my workouts, they have their use. But progress is slow on them, compound lifts add more mass because progress is faster and compound lifts work more muscle groups.
And there is your problem. Trying to treat bicep curls like a compound lift by worrying more about progressive overload rather than mind muscle connection and 100% isolation.
You are probably working your shoulders and upper back, not your biceps. Also i really doubt you curl 3 times a week after you just spent the last day explaining how curls are useless. Larp tbh

But yes i also would rather have a program with only compounds. Compounds in general are much better than isolation. We dont disagree there. The problem is that curls are very non taxing, easy to do and will add more to your arms than all those compounds.
Its a nobrainer if you want big arms, if that is your goal.

Those compounds will make you chest bigger, shoulder bigger,back bigger, legs bigger. But they will stimulate smaller muscles at pretty pathethic levels, especially if you dont have good genetics. You will see some ab growth and bicep growth. But it will be nothing compared to if you isolated them aswell.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6
I will give you some quick tips.
  1. Workout evey muscle group twice a week.
  2. Aim for 6-12 reps. This is the ideal hypertrophy range. Less then 6 is for building strength and more then 12 is for building muscle endurance.
  3. Focus on compound lifts and use freeweights as much as possible, freeweights are great for building actual strength and hitting multiple muscle groups. Dont forget to do cardio, its important.
  4. Make sure your protein intake (1g for every pound of body weight) is high and your calorie intake is 300-500 above what your resting calorie intake is http://www.shapesense.com/fitness-exercise/calculators/resting-metabolic-rate-rmr-calculator.shtml. Dont fall for the dirty bulk meme. 4000+ kcal diets are for proffesional bodybuilders etc.
Example beginner workout (I got this off my PT friend). Its 4 days a week because this is easier for a beginner to achieve then starting out on a 6 day a week program. I am going to start going to the gym x6 a week as soon as lockdown finishes (covid lockdown started again a few days ago). From what I have gathered there are multiple ways to build muscle so you can follow alot of different programs.

I have seen gains from this program but I only managed to go to the gym for 3 months before it closed down again due to covid. x6 a week is probably better for maximising gains.

Monday Upper Body (Aim for 3 sets of 8-10 reps for each exercise)
Bench Press
Bent over Row
Shoulder Press
Bicep Curl
Skull Crushers
Lateral Raises
Incline Bench Press

Tuesday Lower Body (Aim for 3 sets of 8-10 reps for each exercise)
Deadlift
Calf Raises
Squat
Lunges

Wensday Rest Day

Thursday Upper Body (Aim for 3 sets of 8-10 reps for each exercise)

Bench Press
Bent over Row
Shoulder Press
Bicep Curl
Skull Crushers
Lateral Raises
Incline Bench Press

Friday Lower Body (Aim for 3 sets of 8-10 reps for each exercise)
Deadlift
Calf Raises
Squat
Lunges

Saturday and Sunday Rest day

also is high reps more important? i was watching the arnold shwarzeneger documentary and he mentioned that you gain most of the muscle on the finals reps.
@mulattomaxxer @ropemaxx @copingvolcel

I will give you some quick tips.
  1. Workout evey muscle group twice a week.
  2. Aim for 6-12 reps. This is the ideal hypertrophy range. Less then 6 is for building strength and more then 12 is for building muscle endurance.
  3. Focus on compound lifts and use freeweights as much as possible, freeweights are great for building actual strength and hitting multiple muscle groups. Dont forget to do cardio, its important.
  4. Make sure your protein intake (1g for every pound of body weight) is high and your calorie intake is 300-500 above what your resting calorie intake is http://www.shapesense.com/fitness-exercise/calculators/resting-metabolic-rate-rmr-calculator.shtml. Dont fall for the dirty bulk meme. 4000+ kcal diets are for proffesional bodybuilders etc.
Example beginner workout (I got this off my PT friend). Its 4 days a week because this is easier for a beginner to achieve then starting out on a 6 day a week program. I am going to start going to the gym x6 a week as soon as lockdown finishes (covid lockdown started again a few days ago). From what I have gathered there are multiple ways to build muscle so you can follow alot of different programs.

I have seen gains from this program but I only managed to go to the gym for 3 months before it closed down again due to covid. x6 a week is probably better for maximising gains.

Monday Upper Body (Aim for 3 sets of 8-10 reps for each exercise)
Bench Press
Bent over Row
Shoulder Press
Bicep Curl
Skull Crushers
Lateral Raises
Incline Bench Press

Tuesday Lower Body (Aim for 3 sets of 8-10 reps for each exercise)
Deadlift
Calf Raises
Squat
Lunges

Wensday Rest Day

Thursday Upper Body (Aim for 3 sets of 8-10 reps for each exercise)

Bench Press
Bent over Row
Shoulder Press
Bicep Curl
Skull Crushers
Lateral Raises
Incline Bench Press

Friday Lower Body (Aim for 3 sets of 8-10 reps for each exercise)
Deadlift
Calf Raises
Squat
Lunges

Saturday and Sunday Rest day
This is a terrible program. The volume is too high for the exercise selection, that will cause overtraining for most natural lifters.
You never need incline bench press when you have the bench press, and you should never put a compound lift after an accessory lift.

The deadlift should never be before the squat because it works the lower back a lot. And for that same reason, it should never be done in a 3 sets of 8-10 fashion, especially not twice a week.

All of this just shows that this terrible program was written by a beginner who knows nothing about proper programming.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
also is high reps more important? i was watching the arnold shwarzeneger documentary and he mentioned that you gain most of the muscle on the finals reps.

Dont watch arnold for advice. He was on insane amount of drugs, has 1 in a billion genetics and his aspirations were to be the #1 bodybuilder in the world.
The traing people like him and you should do are completely different.

Now to answer your question. Reps are not as important as you think as long as you are in a 5-12 rep range. All the other factors discussed in this thread is more important.

Anyway OP im trying to save you from a certain type of guy in the lifting community. Ive seen them over and over again. They spread the lies, are fat and look like shit. With their programs you usually end up with 25% bodyfat with massive legs, no V taper to be seen, small, undefined arms, who brags about his squats, hates on other mens "chicken legs" to cope with the fact that they are an ugly fat fuck.

Their main life philosophy is that every problem will be solved if you add more pounds to your squat.
Im very lucky i was exposed to all that bullshit early and never followed that path. Otherwise i would be a fat fuck now with massive legs.
Sure i would have a bigger squat to brag about, but no muscle definition, good arms or a v taper.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1212
This is a terrible program. The volume is too high for the exercise selection, that will cause overtraining for most natural lifters.
You never need incline bench press when you have the bench press, and you should never put a compound lift after an accessory lift.
Yeah wtf. How the hell are you supposed to incline bench press after a normal bench press, OHP, skull crushers and biceps? wtf
probably how you cause hypertrophy if you are on insane amount of drugs

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407

Arnold Schwarzenegger gives terrible advice for the most part, don't listen to him, unless you use the same drugs he used, his type of training won't work for you.

Training to failure is a bad idea because it will make you tired faster so you won't be able to lift as much. Always keep 1 rep in the tank, never train to failure.

There is no difference between high reps and low reps if the level of effort is kept the same, this means that if you do higher reps, you'll use less weight and you'll do less exercises which is why full body programs are 3x5 not 3x12, because 3x12 is a lot more volume than 3x5.

There is a huge misconception in the fitness community that low reps build strength and high reps build muscle, that is actually false. The truth is that both build strength and muscle mass, there is no difference.

But low reps are more convenient because they allow you to lift more weight and do more exercises at higher frequency which gives you faster progress because natural lifters respond better to higher frequency training since protein synthesis lasts only up to 48 hours, unlike steroid users which lasts for 1 week.

If you do high volume training (high reps low weight), you'll have to do 2 times per week frequency or 1 instead of 3 which will slow down your progress, so I don't recommend it. The best novice programs use low reps high weight for that reason specifically.

Dont watch arnold for advice. He was on insane amount of drugs, has 1 in a billion genetics and his aspirations were to be the #1 bodybuilder in the world.
The traing people like him and you should do are completely different.

Now to answer your question. Reps are not as important as you think as long as you are in a 5-12 rep range. All the other factors discussed in this thread is more important.

Anyway OP im trying to save you from a certain type of guy in the lifting community. Ive seen them over and over again. They spread the lies, are fat and look like shit. With their programs you usually end up with 25% bodyfat with massive legs, no V taper to be seen, small, undefined arms, who brags about his squats, hates on other mens "chicken legs" to cope with the fact that they are an ugly fat fuck.

Their main life philosophy is that every problem will be solved if you add more pounds to your squat.
Im very lucky i was exposed to all that bullshit early and never followed that path. Otherwise i would be a fat fuck now with massive legs.
Sure i would have a bigger squat to brag about, but no muscle definition, good arms or a v taper.
That is actually not who Rippetoe is. Like I keep saying, he isn't the person you think he is. He promotes the bench press, the overhead press, and the power clean, all of which will give you a strong muscular upper body. It's not true that Rippetoe only focuses on legs.

Starting strength and other such programs make you squat 3 times per week, because the squat is the king of compound movements because it adds more muscle mass on you than any other lift because the legs have a higher strength and muscle building potential than any other muscle group in your body, that is why they are important.

If I were to neglect my legs, instead of reaching 220-225 lbs at 15% body fat in 3 years, I would barely be at 200 lbs, I would look smaller as a result. Legs matter more than you realize.

That is actually not who Rippetoe is. Like I keep saying, he isn't the person you think he is. He promotes the bench press, the overhead press, and the power clean, all of which will give you a strong muscular upper body. It's not true that Rippetoe only focuses on legs.

Starting strength and other such programs make you squat 3 times per week, because the squat is the king of compound movements because it adds more muscle mass on you than any other lift because the legs have a higher strength and muscle building potential than any other muscle group in your body, that is why they are important.

If I were to neglect my legs, instead of reaching 220-225 lbs at 15% body fat in 3 years, I would barely be at 200 lbs, I would look smaller as a result. Legs matter more than you realize.
I used to train squat and deadlift. I dont think they gave me any size but in the legs, and with deadlift the posterior chain, legs and traps.
Some google charts will tell you they work your whole body. Technically its true, but when your small muscles work at 20% of their capacity, dont be suprised when you dont see any impressive growth in them
I replaced deadlift with rackpulls to focus more on the traps and upper back. At some point i will definately go back to deadlifting but only because its fun.

I dont want to have big legs, maybe i already have good leg genetics but they look perfectly proportionate. I have 0 desire to make them huge or big. Doing a couple lunges a week is fine for now.

Its all about goals. If someone wants to have the biggest biceps possible, it would be big cope to not tell him not to curl.
If someone wants the biggest legs possible, they should probably squat.

The problem is that the 5v5 squat zealots turn their programs into a magic one size fits all, solves every fitness goal mindset.

Last edited:
what supplements/pre workout should i take??
@ropemaxx @copingvolcel

Read the sidebar idiot

The deadlift should never be before the squat because it works the lower back a lot. And for that same reason, it should never be done in a 3 sets of 8-10 fashion, especially not twice a week.

All of this just shows that this terrible program was written by a beginner who knows nothing about proper programming.
Looks pretty standard upper/lower split. I'd change around the order a bit and add pull-ups and another triceps exercise and add incline dumbbell press instead of incline bench other than that it looks reasonable. I don't understand why you think the volume is too high though. Perhaps if you are an intermediate/advanced lifter it's too high.

• JFL
Looks pretty standard upper/lower split. I'd change around the order a bit and add pull-ups and another triceps exercise and add incline dumbbell press instead of incline bench other than that it looks reasonable. I don't understand why you think the volume is too high though. Perhaps if you are an intermediate/advanced lifter it's too high.
Y85CM6o

• WTF
Reactions: Loud_Jock
You fucking PIECE OF SHIT. What a worthless comment like the rest of you miserable shitty incel life.

Who the fuck do you think you are?

You made a bunch of blanket statements and I called you out on them politely, yet you answer like the disrespectful piece of shit you are.

I bet you look like shit too.

• JFL
You fucking PIECE OF SHIT. What a worthless comment like the rest of you miserable shitty incel life.

Who the fuck do you think you are?

You made a bunch of blanket statements and I called you out on them politely, yet you answer like the disrespectful piece of shit you are.

I bet you look like shit too.
If that helps you sleep at night then definitely keep coping, I'd rather see you cope than rope.