I want to tell my crush how much I fucking hate her narcy cunt boyfriend

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
She would probably get scared of me or go away if I would tell her I want to rip his head off,give it to pigs for food than burn their shit,but for some reason I got the urge to tell her so bad how much of an unfair game does she play and how much I fucking hate the fact that she sucks chads dick for free while I am buying her things and she can’t even give me a tiny heart emoji

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Gaaahd fucking dammit, would you stop obsessing over that bitch for one, stop being a fag for two, and not blame chad who's doing what you would do in his place for three?

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk, Arkantos and SikKunt
Gaaahd fucking dammit, would you stop obsessing over that bitch for one, stop being a fag for two, and not blame chad who's doing what you would do in his place for three?
It’s still not fair,I want to show them my rage for this injustice

It’s still not fair,I want to show them my rage for this injustice
Ye ye life's not fair big fucking deal, are you gonna cry and shit your pants now?
Show them your rage then, see what happens.

Ye ye life's not fair big fucking deal, are you gonna cry and shit your pants now?
Show them your rage then, see what happens.
Once he’s dead I would have piece

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
fuck are you on about ??. the goal is to become chad or better. if you hate chad then might aswell ldar and post on .co

• +1
She would probably get scared of me or go away if I would tell her I want to rip his head off,give it to pigs for food than burn their shit,but for some reason I got the urge to tell her so bad how much of an unfair game does she play and how much I fucking hate the fact that she sucks chads dick for free while I am buying her things and she can’t even give me a tiny heart emoji
They probably laugh at you together before fucking tbh. I know I would.

• +1
Always nice to see someone else taking over the oneitis threads, like we dindt have enough of them already. There is always more cucks getting butthurt.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and ElliotRodgerJr
Why would you fag buy this girls things when she isn't sucking your dick? wtf is wrong with you, maybe you shouldn't be such a gay fag so that you would be in chads place instead of being a try hard edgy fag. keys

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
you fully deserve your inceldom for being such a cuck. i hope you never ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502, GenericChad1444 and gaymidget
Just kill them both already then rape her dead body and eat them to hide the evidence JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and DarknLost
  • JFL
post the slovak chad bro

Calling himself a badboy can mean he thinks of himself he is the coolest kid in the town
What a cunt

He is hungarian
Could you send more pics of your oneitis?

Calling himself a badboy can mean he thinks of himself he is the coolest kid in the town
What a cunt

He is hungarian
unless you plan to be better than him and ascend above him you are a cuck

unless you plan to be better than him and ascend above him you are a cuck
She told me I shouldn’t even try comparing myself to him,I am so fucking full of rage rn. I’d grab him by the hair and deepthroat him with a knife

• Love it
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aids! and ElliotRodgerJr
Foids don't care what you say. They care what you do. Keep coping fag.

• +1
She told me I shouldn’t even try comparing myself to him,I am so fucking full of rage rn. I’d grab him by the hair and deepthroat him with a knife

. while you dream of sticking a knife in his throat he is sticking his dick in your oneitises throat

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Arkantos
They probably laugh at you together before fucking tbh. I know I would.
Until they hear someone knock on the door with a shotgun

• +1
fuck are you on about ??. the goal is to become chad or better. if you hate chad then might aswell ldar and post on .co
She told me he looks a million times better than me and I shouldn’t even try to look like him or better. It’s over for me. Only way is ERmaxxing

She told me he looks a million times better than me and I shouldn’t even try to look like him or better. It’s over for me. Only way is ERmaxxing
show me pics of you both and I will be the judge of that. actually post it here so everyone can tell you if you can and how to mog him

blackopstruecel

incels.is

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
show me pics of you both and I will be the judge of that. actually post it here so everyone can tell you if you can and how to mog him
I get suicidefuel by just looking at his face already. No fucking way. Maybe after I get him dead

Out of the girl and the chad, you should be hating on the girl, tbh.
you fully deserve your inceldom for being such a cuck. i hope you never ascend.
Saying someone deserves inceldom is too much and harsh. Way worse than wishing rape on someome.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel