I want to try Chadfishing, but with some twists.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
Anyone remember this experiment by @HorribleTeeth?

https://incels.is/threads/just-received-a-brutal-blackpill-on-bumble.100298/

First of all, don't do it, man!!! Second, what he did was create a character that was... maybe not "Chad," but a pretty normal looking guy that you might find on Tinder. But the twist is, he has a 4.5 inch penis. And he went to see how women on Tinder and Bumble would take that. "Chadfishing," but with twists.

I wanna try something similar. Except instead of one character, I have ideas for several characters. And I'm looking to add more to my list. @HorribleTeeth already tried the "Man With Small Penis" character, and I've done some fishing with Anselm, but at some point I'd like to try these concepts out...

1. 40+ year old gymcel. Admits to being a virgin on his profile.
  2. Normie to sub-normie black guy. Maybe manlet. But it's inferred that he has a big dick. Maybe virgin?
  3. Unattractive man. Probably fat. Maybe even old. Nowhere near any gyms. But he appears to be very rich. Pictures of him in limousines and at notoriously expensive restaurants.
  4. Manlet, hits the gym, potentially nice face. HOWEVER, in his bio he rants angrily about the double standards of Tinder. Women can demand tall men and that's fine. Men say no fat chicks, or no skinny chicks, or no tall chicks, or any judgement of appearance, and he's a misogynist.

Anyone got any others they'd be interested to see, but don't have the means to Chadfish with?

What I'd like to do is Chadfish with all of these guys at the same time. Using multiple burner phones, if I have to. I wanna basically pit them against one another and I want incels.is and Looksmax.me to watch. We would pick a location and an age bracket, maybe vote on some nominees, I dunno, and then at 9:00 PM local time all of the Chadfishes are deployed there. All I need to do is buy enough burner phones & Tinder Gold subscriptions for each fish.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Bluepill and ChoSeungHui
5. Politician who's cheating on his disabled wife

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Autist, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
All gay experiments, obviously they are gonna suck the old faggot for his money and the others aren't getting shit for matches.

It’s literally all based on their looks.

40 year old virgin gymcel? He’s probably ugly so no matches.

Normie black man? Probably only going to get a couple landwhales.

Manlet ranting about bluepill double standards? If he’s facially attractive he will get matches.

I did an experiment with arcbrah, where I posted pics of him on the toilet with a egotistical rant about how he’s the most attractive man in Lakeland. Because he’s average looking, he got an average amount of matches, about 10.

It’s literally all based on their looks.

40 year old virgin gymcel? He’s probably ugly so no matches.

Normie black man? Probably only going to get a couple landwhales.

Manlet ranting about bluepill double standards? If he’s facially attractive he will get matches.

I did an experiment with arcbrah, where I posted pics of him on the toilet with a egotistical rant about how he’s the most attractive man in Lakeland. Because he’s average looking, he got an average amount of matches, about 10.

The Virgin Gymcel gets less than the Normie Black Man. That's enough of a difference for me to run this experiment. See exactly how much worse off the Virgin Gymcel is. As opposed to everyone equally getting nothing unless they're attractive.

How about a rich aspiring politician who's cheating on his disabled wife

Would he admit that he's cheating in his profile, or reveal it later?

The Virgin Gymcel gets less than the Normie Black Man. That's enough of a difference for me to run this experiment. See exactly how much worse off the Virgin Gymcel is. As opposed to everyone equally getting nothing unless they're attractive.

Would he admit that he's cheating in his profile, or reveal it later?
Reveal later because it would be too obvious imho.