I want to try injecting HGH/IGF-1/etc. in order to heightmaxx. Is it worth it if I'll be doing it irregularly?

B

beyourself

Master
Title, maynes.

At the moment I most likely won't be able to afford a continuous income of these substances, probably will have 10-15 days of injecting per month. Will that be a problem? Will these irregular injections lead to me having no effect whatsoever or, say, a minimized effect (assuming heightmaxxing is possible)?

Just hit 21, it might be my last chance because some growth plates could still be open, and it seems like vertebral plates fusion rates are very optimistic...

no u need to use constantly. just make more money holy fuk its so ez if u have ambition.

no u need to use constantly. just make more money holy fuk its so ez if u have ambition.
Unfortunately my university curriculum won't let me work RN. In some time, yeah, OFC I'll be looksmaxxing hard, but I gotta stick to what I have now. God knows how much time will pass till I'll be able to afford the substances myself, mayne.
Also, do you have any source for that or is it some sort of common sense I don't know about?

Unfortunately my university curriculum won't let me work RN. In some time, yeah, OFC I'll be looksmaxxing hard, but I gotta stick to what I have now. God knows how much time will pass till I'll be able to afford the substances myself, mayne.

Also, do you have any source for that or is it some sort of common sense I don't know about?
You are in an unfortunate situation that u cucked urself into. I understand. pm me 4 source

Exactly how much money do you have?

You are in an unfortunate situation that u cucked urself into. I understand. pm me 4 source
I didn't cuck myself into nothing. If I were 5'8'' I'd prolly start working ASAP, but I am not
Exactly how much money do you have?
Not much, though theoretically I could convince my parents to send me more money, it won't be SUCH a big deal except that the convo would be riddiculous. RN the max I am ready to squeeze is around 120 dollars.

I didn't cuck myself into nothing. If I were 5'8'' I'd prolly start working ASAP, but I am not

Not much, though theoretically I could convince my parents to send me more money, it won't be SUCH a big deal except that the convo would be riddiculous. RN the max I am ready to squeeze is around 120 dollars.
.How old are you .Cant even buy 100 iu with $120. You can buy 60 tablets of aromasin(ai).

.How old are you .Cant even buy 100 iu with $120. You can buy 60 tablets of aromasin(ai).
In fact I can. Luckily for me, I live in a shithole named Russia where HGH and many other substances are legal and in sold freely. Though still 100ish dollars won't buy me a full month supply just as I said... which is why I created this thread in the first place.

Also there's a wonderful place named Alibaba, I think it won't be too risky to order stuff there if a source appears trustful.

In fact I can. Luckily for me, I live in a shithole named Russia where HGH and many other substances are legal and in sold freely. Though still 100ish dollars won't buy me a full month supply just as I said... which is why I created this thread in the first place.

Also there's a wonderful place named Alibaba, I think it won't be too risky to order stuff there if a source appears trustful.
10 days of hgh will do nothing just take aromasin. how old are you?

10 days of hgh will do nothing just take aromasin. how old are you?
I just hit 21, mayne.

It won't be "10 days of HGH". It will be 10 days / month and in the most pessimistic case. I just didn't educate myself enough to know how much I should inject, different people different plans, you know.

But let's assume my growth plates are open, just assume. Do you think 10-15 days / month won't do shit? SRS TBH.

I just hit 21, mayne.

It won't be "10 days of HGH". It will be 10 days / month and in the most pessimistic case. I just didn't educate myself enough to know how much I should inject, different people different plans, you know.

But let's assume my growth plates are open, just assume. Do you think 10-15 days / month won't do shit? SRS TBH.
Over 21 growth plates are prob close, No 10 day/ month wont do much. LL is your best choice.

Over 21 growth plates are prob close, No 10 day/ month wont do much. LL is your best choice.
There's hope for vertebral plates, also the famous Vietnam war chart says there's a chance even for non-spinal growth plates to be opened. If not height, maybe frame will benefit from the injections (7 inches wrists = death in 2k19).

There's also a good chance that I was a low T faggot for long time with later than average puberty start, but I'm not sure about that, only judge by bones etc. i.e. judge by how manly I look JFL.
Forgot to say, if I stick to CJC + MK677 from Alibaba I'll do full month cycles with ease.

It’s possible that some of the growth plates in the lower vertebrae of your spine haven’t fused yet at age 21
There's hope for vertebral plates, also the famous Vietnam war chart says there's a chance even for non-spinal growth plates to be opened. If not height, maybe frame will benefit from the injections (7 inches wrists = death in 2k19).

There's also a good chance that I was a low T faggot for long time with later than average puberty start, but I'm not sure about that, only judge by bones etc. i.e. judge by how manly I look JFL.

Forgot to say, if I stick to CJC + MK677 from Alibaba I'll do full month cycles with ease.
All your other growth plates are almost guaranteed fused though

It’s possible that some of the growth plates in the lower vertebrae of your spine haven’t fused yet at age 21
Exactly what I hope for. Would be a shame to not spend these precious 8k rubles / month, won't have that option later in life.

2329746158 4068972a79

Only option left for you tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Taking estrogen improves overall looks, increases it in psl, but as the point of the thread aims for height growth, estrogen makes it compact and calcifies your plates if you are young and growing, so it would be a non-recommended option. for those who want to grow up; but taking estrogen is good, but I would try in this situation anyway (Just don't overdose, but take it often until your body gets addicted), so whatever

Taking estrogen improves overall looks, increases it in psl, but as the point of the thread aims for height growth, estrogen makes it compact and calcifies your plates if you are young and growing, so it would be a non-recommended option. for those who want to grow up; but taking estrogen is good, but I would try in this situation anyway (Just don't overdose, but take it often until your body gets addicted), so whatever
Unexpected advice, but good TBH. Will research estrogen later, but certainly not something I'd take RN (because of the broke)

cj is a thugmaxxed manlet

Why are you taking untested sarms from alibaba? There is probably rat poison in that shit, chinaman don't give a fuck.

21 is very late to heightmay ngl. You might give it a try but I would recommend to not inject IGF-1 because drastically increases the risk of cancer.

Why are you taking untested sarms from alibaba? There is probably rat poison in that shit, chinaman don't give a fuck.
They are fine
21 is very late to heightmay ngl. You might give it a try but I would recommend to not inject IGF-1 because drastically increases the risk of cancer.
Why "drastically"? Any source for that?

You should definitely check your plates

You should definitely check your plates
You see, I am sure spinal growth plates should be still open even @ my age, and even if they aren't, I'll stop injecting if I see no results. Doing all the X-rays will be one helluva expensive move. Different bones seem to have different fusion rates.

Also, I'll have streroids if the shit won't work.

You see, I am sure spinal growth plates should be still open even @ my age, and even if they aren't, I'll stop injecting if I see no results. Doing all the X-rays will be one helluva expensive move. Different bones seem to have different fusion rates.

Also, I'll have streroids if the shit won't work.
Good luck, I can’t say I expect you to grow much more as I am doubting I’ll even grow at 17 but I hope you do

Good luck, I can’t say I expect you to grow much more as I am doubting I’ll even grow at 17 but I hope you do
Yeah, why not to try. They aren't that expensive at the end of the day. It's now or never.

Try it too if it's not $2000/month where you live.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Yeah, why not to try. They aren't that expensive at the end of the day. It's now or never.

Try it too if it's not $2000/month where you live.
Lmao you're actually spending 2k USD per month on heightmaxxing?

Lmao you're actually spending 2k USD per month on heightmaxxing?
I don't spend shit on heightmaxxing, I will spend ~120 dollars on heightmaxxing later when I start.

EDIT: Consider this thread closed. Plans are changing, they are A-Changin'

Last edited:
the only way to increase height after 21 is:

1) spinal decompression:
inversion table
hanging
swimming
bodyweight exercises

2) Microfractures:
Kickboxing, kicking a heavy bag with shins (followed by stretching when you feel a burn in shins)
sprinting @ 11mph HIIT style
cycling (10 miles daily)
leg extension

3) Neck training (can increase neck size by 2cm)

Supplements: obviously real hgh is best but if you don't have money for that

take main stack of: mk677, cdc dac, aromasin
side stack: Glucosamine and msm
Why’d u reply to me?

my bad i wanted to reply to the thread

1) spinal decompression:
inversion table
hanging
swimming
bodyweight exercises

2) Microfractures:
Kickboxing, kicking a heavy bag with shins (followed by stretching when you feel a burn in shins)
cycling (10 miles daily)
leg extension

my bad i wanted to reply to the thread

1) spinal decompression:
inversion table
hanging
swimming
bodyweight exercises

2) Microfractures:
cycling (10 miles daily)
leg extension

I don't believe anything except for LL in microfractures section could work. I don't need microimprovements, yakno

Yeah, I'll most likely stick to this stack of MK677, CJC-DAC and Aromasin exactly. It's not expensive (here where I am) and seems reasonable

well if you're kicking the heavy bag with your shins and you're under 18 and take hgh boosting supplements you are literally commanding your bones to grow bigger and thicker
Maybe. Shame I am 21 :eek: