I want to use roids but just a small amount. Is this possible and/or healthy long-term?

Deleted member 9699

Deleted member 9699

skelebro psychopethic MonStEr!
I want just enough roids to be strong but not too much to where I look like I'm actually seriously big. I have subhuman bodybuilding genetics aside from my arms, and I feel pretty low T in general.

Will using roids stop my natural production of T, and how do I source them safely without getting into legal trouble or anything of that sort? Also what's a good dose for a newbie?

• +1
Reactions: Acnno
Get BIG witeboi

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
dont use

• +1
Yes using roids will stop natty T production.

And TRT dosages would just put you in the high range of natty tbh.

When thinking about doing roids you should weigh up the pros and cons and decide for yourself instead of listening to the autistic 14 year old telling you it "Just inject bro!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acnno, Wallenberg, MentalistKebab and 2 others
Yes using roids will stop natty T production.

And TRT dosages would just put you in the high range of natty tbh.

When thinking about doing roids you should weigh up the pros and cons and decide for yourself instead of listening to the autistic 14 year old telling you it "Just inject bro!"
brutal
i feel really weak and low T tbh, idk wtf I shold do

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
not too much to where I look like I'm actually seriously big.
I have subhuman bodybuilding genetics aside
you dont get "too much" by accident, many people on gear look like shit.
roids will temporarily suppress your natural T levels and you will need a pct to recover quickly

moreplatesmoredates is a great source with pages upon pages of explanations on compounds and how to recover etc. and you should definitely read them before making the decision to get on anabolics. A half assed reply on the forum will not give u sufficient info on such a big decision

• +1
You can increase T naturally by eating high protein food, eggs, omega, broccoli, fish and do lots of squats and deadlifts especially.

• +1
I want just enough roids to be strong but not too much to where I look like I'm actually seriously big. I have subhuman bodybuilding genetics aside from my arms, and I feel pretty low T in general.

Will using roids stop my natural production of T, and how do I source them safely without getting into legal trouble or anything of that sort? Also what's a good dose for a newbie?
I recommend "reading" ANABOLICS by William Llewellyn.. lots of good advice and easy to read. After doing this evaluate your pros and cons of injecting. Make sure you get all the proper blood work before injecting.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 9699
How is your diet?
high protein high carb but mostly junk food ngl, I don't exactly eat healthy

I'm not fat though
when I ate healthy i still felt like shit, but I also barely get any sun and exercise in general
surprised I'm not fat though tbh, guess my metabolism and age are saving me here

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
theres no much difference between a small amount and a average amount, both will stop your natural production if im not mistaken

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator

Are you looking for a source of Pure Tesosterone?

Are you looking for a source of Pure Tesosterone?
Yeah
Also can you order legally?

I'm not roiding just yet tbh, I may even never roid at all, but if I feel low inhib enough at one point and think roids could ascend me I'll probably start injecting

Yeah
Also can you order legally?

I'm not roiding just yet tbh, I may even never roid at all, but if I feel low inhib enough at one point and think roids could ascend me I'll probably start injecting
Start ASAP

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 4887

i just opened a roid guide thread if you want to drop by