I was able to Blackpill my close friends on women being whores most of the time.

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
So these guys all have sisters and when talking, one of them brought up the fact that her sister keeps calling her brother and other guys.

I said that their sexual urges are starting to intensify and will soon become hoes. (They’re in middle school)

The first guy says : “Not my sister bro, she’s not like that.”
The other 2 follow and say the same thing.

I counter by saying all of them have the biological to reproduce and hormones released during puberty will make them lose control.

They agree but still say : “ My sister is Muslim though so she won’t be like that. Also, I know how she is and she wouldn’t do that.”

I told them they know how their sisters act around them, but when you graduate, everything you thought you knew goes out the window.

That’s when I brought out the big guns. I named 8 of the most innocent muslim girls they know and asked them to guess how many of them were confirmed to have sex.

One guessed 2 and the other guessed 0.

The answer was 7. Only 1 of the strict Muslim “innocent” girls weren’t fucked yet.

They went silent. One of them said “shit, no one is safe bro it’s over for many men, it is what it is, i might have to go er on these foids”

Their real reaction was just to spam say NAWALT.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 470
it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Achathin
Fact: Almost every female you meet is a whore.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Achathin