I was always right with my nasolabial folds

No. Because they are not from maxilla, they are from stress
Your midface is very recessed thats why you have insane nasolabial folds like an old bulldog

Tons of guys have stress but 0 folds because good midface projection

Fillers wont help. i had them in 2018 and it gave me only a hard lump under my skin, that is still there.

and the problem is that my folds look to flat so filler will make it only more flat
Ok, I'll admit this:

from the pics you posted on other threads, You DO HAVE VISIBLE NASOLABIAL FOLDS, albeit quite minimal (almost everyone has them to some degree).

If fillers failed, which I'm not that much surprised of, then get go have fat grafts done in the area, it should fix the problem

Your midface is very recessed thats why you have insane nasolabial folds like an old bulldog

Tons of guys have stress but 0 folds because good midface projection
Ok, i'll admit this:

from the pics you posted on other threads, You DO HAVE VISIBLE NASOLABIAL FOLDS, albeit quite minimal (almost everyone has them to some degree).

If fillers failed, which I'm not that much surprised of, then get go have fat grafts done in the area, it should fix the problem
Why you are not superised that fillers failed? Thought it helps lots of people

If you want to get the supranasolabial malar fat pads sucked away, you're not likely to find a surgeon willing to try liposuction on such a minimal case.

Last solution, which is IMO the best for RESISTANT MALAR FAT PADS (which doesn't quite fit your situation), is getting DEOXYCHOLIC ACID injected into the supranasolabial fat pads, in order to dissolve the fat.

I've done it personally, and it worked, minus some post-injection bruising and some swelling, but I had a good volume of resistant fat above the folds to begin with, unlike you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Why you are not superised that fillers failed? Thought it helps lots of people
Your entire midface is giga recessed, you need a lefort 3 asap with paranasal implants

If you want to get the supranasolabial malar fat pads sucked away, you're not likely to find a surgeon willing to try liposuction on such a minimal case.

Last solution, which is IMO the best for RESISTANT MALAR FAT PADS (which doesn't quite fit your situation), is getting DEOXYCHOLIC ACID injected into the supranasolabial fat pads, in order to dissolve the fat.

I've done it personally, and it worked, minus some post-injection bruising and some swelling, but I had a good volume of resistant fat above the folds to begin with, unlike you.
So I should do something for my folds?

So I should do something for my folds?
It it was me, I would't do anything, but it's your face, and so your deciions to make.

In any case, you've been given most basic info about the different solutions, now find a surgeon and he will explain your case to you, better than me.

It it was me, I would't do anything, but it's your face, and so your deciions to make.

In any case, you've been given most basci info about the different solutions, now find a surgeon and he will explain your case to you, better than me.
I was already at like 4-5 surgeons. Even back then when my folds where very bad, directly after I had the stress. No one wanted to do something..
I got the fillers then from a women who wasn‘t even a doctor (she said she was) but I researched. Maybe that‘s why it failed and gave me this hard lump... ( i hate it, even if you don’t see it.) but will get it surgically removed from inner.

If you chop off your head you'll be better off with no worries

Eyes
Nose
Mouth

Thats your problem bro

You won’t find help for ur folds on this forum because they only exist in ur head, and it’s not looking wierd or something like that, seek a psychiatrist

A947439D 302E 48F6 A084 0D37EDD8D04F 1
It's not the folds, it's the cartoon tier philtrum and the gay ass lump next to your mouth. Try to exercise the muscles around that area or something and if that does not help, then nothing will. Just use mask 24/7 theory

Imagine when he grows up and gets actual nasolabial folds.

You won’t find help for ur folds on this forum because they only exist in ur head, and it’s not looking wierd or something like that, seek a psychiatrist
Why they look different than before then?

Attachments

• 3C2C621D-123A-4EAA-83A8-5B33AE4070BC.jpeg
    3C2C621D-123A-4EAA-83A8-5B33AE4070BC.jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 1
  • F09F03E7-8FE7-4158-9D36-F1E73477BB79.png
    F09F03E7-8FE7-4158-9D36-F1E73477BB79.png
    350.1 KB · Views: 0
On this pic the folds were normal. It‘s from 2017

Do something about that disgusting long Stephen King philtrum you chink