I was indeed in absolute awe and disbelief when I saw this mog

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
I don't watch a lot of marvel movies and just got around to watching infinity war on netflix yesterday. Out of all the fight scenes and action and cool moments, the most shocking thing to me, and by far the most traumatic, soul-crushing moment, was this absolutely brutal forward growth/profile and height mog by Chris Hemsworth as Thor:
Original 4

Holy hell, can you imagine getting mogged like that on screen in front of millions of people, over and over again? Chris Pratt has above average forward growth but is absolutely destroyed by the literal, god-tier maxilla projection of Chris Hemsworth. The way Pratt's character tries to cope after he recognizes him as his superior is uncanny to the way a chad-lite copes when a true chad enters the room. He tries to out-alpha him by mocking his accent but gets humiliatingly called out. His girlfriend even feels thor's muscles in front of him while he gets called fat in return. The way Thor takes charge of the situation after being picked up mere minutes earlier by a ship full of strangers is similar to the way chad takes charge of all social situations, he is a natural leader, people don't question why they are obeying him, they just do because it is the natural order of things in the universe. There are so many blackpills in just that scene alone I could write a research thesis on it.
Guardians of the galaxy 3 thor

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, SixFootManlet and Mousei
Guy on the left mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
I'm in a loss for words...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Catawampus
I heard chris pratt is still recovering from PTSD from that brutal mog.

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, Aesthetic, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
I don't watch a lot of marvel movies and just got around to watching infinity war on netflix yesterday. Out of all the fight scenes and action and cool moments, the most shocking thing to me, and by far the most traumatic, soul-crushing moment, was this absolutely brutal forward growth/profile and height mog by Chris Hemsworth as Thor:
View attachment 178808
Holy hell, can you imagine getting mogged like that on screen in front of millions of people, over and over again? Chris Pratt has above average forward growth but is absolutely destroyed by the literal, god-tier maxilla projection of Chris Hemsworth. The way Pratt's character tries to cope after he recognizes him as his superior is uncanny to the way a chad-lite copes when a true chad enters the room. He tries to out-alpha him by mocking his accent but gets humiliatingly called out. His girlfriend even feels thor's muscles in front of him while he gets called fat in return. The way Thor takes charge of the situation after being picked up mere minutes earlier by a ship full of strangers is similar to the way chad takes charge of all social situations, he is a natural leader, people don't question why they are obeying him, they just do because it is the natural order of things in the universe. There are so many blackpills in just that scene alone I could write a research thesis on it.
View attachment 178812

Uncle mogging even white chads to oblivion

Screenshot 20191130 222635

i don think he mogged the other guys due to maxila.. i'm not coping, i really dont think lol

they have different skull shapes
chris pratt has bigger skull

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
That dialogue should've been:
"Are you mogging me?" :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mousei, Catawampus and Deleted member 4804
Chris Pratt mogs him from the side profile ngl. He has more forward growth then Thor.

tbh that isnt even a mog jfl. Both very attractive, tall, famous, rich and so on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Calm down boyo, it's not even that big of a mog if any

Your wall if autism is better suited for a picture like this

0sockun1jfj01.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back